Prof. X (without powers) vs. Mary Jane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
what happens...can mj take the prof. down?

Piedmon
What is this, day of the pathetic slapfights?

Prof. X runs MJ over, btw.

jgiant
well we're running out of tough guys to fight eachother...

Cosmo Kramer
Proffessor X wins this easy. And she goes home and beats up on powerless Peter Parker and sleeps with her would be husband powerless Venom.

Scoobless
pffft... MJ took down the Chameleon.... cripple boy gets bitchslapped

Orestes
Um ... he's an old guy in a wheelchair. I know MJ's not exactly a powerhouse, but I'm thinking she can take him. laughing

Piedmon
Clone body, so he's not actually that old.

And the Prof actually keeps his upper body in pretty good shape. I remember seeing reading a comic from the 90's sometime, wherin he was swinging from a bunch of hanging rings using just his arms.

So yeah, MJ goes down from a stomach punch, then when she's on her knees, Xavier jumps out of the chair and starts headbutting her with his shining cranium super technique.

xmarksthespot
Yeh but she could just push him down some stairs, wedge something in his wheels, tip him over. If he finds a truck, some powerlines and an axe then she's a gonner...

The True Fear
a cop will arrest her before the fight begins

Pointinel
^i dont get it

Wickerman
Originally posted by jgiant
what happens...can mj take the prof. down?

No, but it'll give him severe short-term memory loss laughing out loud

~wickerman~

house
well considering its not right to hit girls i think being the gentleman that prof is he will stand there and get the sh*t beaten out of him.

Wickerman
Originally posted by house
well considering its not right to hit girls i think being the gentleman that prof is he will stand there and get the sh*t beaten out of him.

....or use the shotgun built into his wheelchair to blow her head off evil face

~wickerman~

Piedmon
Originally posted by house

No, see, this is an evil AU MJ. She ain't no lady.

Now I really want to see Prof. X jump out of his chair, latch on to some poor slob and beat them down with repeated headbutts....

ImmortalOne
MJ would give Xavier a blow job !!

The True Fear
ewww

willRules
one kick to the testiclaase and Xavier starts gulpin with 3 adams apples.........

willRules
If anyone here is good at art can they please draw and post a pic of this fight? I think i speak for everyone on these forums when I say this is a fight we would all love to see..............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.