here is the real info about phoneix and jean grey!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thedarkphoenix
jean grey is the phoenix in X3 but in the comics there sepreit beings.............

Disappear
at this point, i dont think anybody really cares what the movie has to say about any of the characters it ****s up...

thedarkphoenix
Phoenix is a cosmic entity that came in contact with Jean Grey while she was politing a space suttle from a mission ( in the animated series), but in the comics she was kidnapped by sentinals ( anti-mutant robots). Jean woke up to find that she was is space. so she polited a shuttle back to Earth, Well the shuttle was caught in the worst solor flare in history and the Phoenix was pasting by, Jean was dieing, and the Phoenix heard her calls from help and Phoenix answered, the shuttle crashed into the Jamacia bay in NYC. Jean emerged from the water as Phoenix.

thedarkphoenix
u don't have to be an a** hole about it What the f**k?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by thedarkphoenix
u don't have to be an a** hole about it What the f**k?

Read the phoenix and women thread to find out the story behind phoenix. I thought you claimed to be a phoenix expert? wink

thedarkphoenix
i'm not and expert.......i just know alot about it. yes smart

thedarkphoenix
feel free to add to my info. Happy Dance

GalacticStorm
feel free to add to my info. Happy Dance

Well for someone who knows a lot about it you're sure outdated on your topic of expertise. wink

Theres a lot more to phoenix than what you've posted.

There was no point in starting another phoenix info thread when theres already one on the same page where a lot of debating has been going on. Look whats happened. Noones posted on this new one except for me to tell you its pointless. Ask the mod if you can join your thread to the already existing one. stick out tongue

thedarkphoenix
would u stfu god i'm new so shut up

GalacticStorm
would u stfu god i'm new so shut up

Well for a new person you've certainly got sure of yourself hella quick.

How arrogant of you was it to come in and ignore the already existing phoenix thread on this forum and then post your own titled "The real info about phoenix" How rude was that? On top of that i look at your thread to see if this arrogance is justified and you're spouting rubbish which got retconned 3 years ago. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

thedarkphoenix
i give up

crimsonphoenix
meow!!!!!!!!!

thedarkphoenix
lol hi nicole

crimsonphoenix
hello right back at u

thedarkphoenix
lol so what's going on stick out tongue

Director321
jean grey is the phoenix in X3 but in the comics there sepreit beings............. Dats True But Phoneix IN The Movie Learned To Control Her Powers Right Away Also IN the Movie Jean Grey Could Barely Control Her Powers THe Suddenly Shes Formed into a powerful being IM confused Some One Help Me Out

Disappear
the movie sucks and apparently has no grasp on anything canon. jean's a plot device, as is the phoenix.

supreme_being
in the movie when jean gets hit by magnetos(liberty torch thing) it mamifests her powers(thats why once its stopped it goes to jeans face and sees her looking disturbed) it the second one her phoenix entity comes thru but does not die as u see the phoenix in the water, thats wat happened in the movie!

thedarkphoenix
no f***

Crimson Phoenix
Phoenix and jean are actually one in the comics too. theres alot of threads about it, just use the search button.

I'm not the best person to explain this but basically, jeans ultimate mutation is to be one with the phoenix force, which has been confrimed in the recent Phoenix endsong mini. Galactic Storms expains it way better though, just use the search thingy,

oh, and welcome to the boards smile

Crimson Phoenix
Here, look at this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=368313

Disappear
that's an entirely subjective argument and is by no means official. counter-arguments have been made to each point brought up, but you phoenix fans seem to just roll right past them without consideration...

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Disappear
that's an entirely subjective argument and is by no means official. counter-arguments have been made to each point brought up, but you phoenix fans seem to just roll right past them without consideration...

Dont try and discredit all of the points ive made by highlighting the fact that im a phoenix fan. That is very low indeed. The fact that youve resorted to that instead of actually countering the points brought up today and yesterday suggests that you yourself are far from objective and you realise you have nothing to fall back on. We're all adults here lets converse in a manner befitting an adult.

Disagreeing with something and countering it are very different things indeed. You need to learn that. Stating that as a fan i've already made my mind up and im just picking up any vague points in the comics to support my case is not a counter. If that was the case then you should and would be able to tear apart my argument. You have yet to do so. The fact that you're here trying to discredit the argument by getting personal as opposed to countering the argument on the appropriate thread says alot.

On the phoenix and women thread i have lined up several points and i would like you to explain to me just how they can be interpreted as per the 86 retcon. I look forward to hearing from you. big grin

GalacticStorm
I havent rolled past anything Disappear. Your points were'nt solid and were therefore easily countered. You have yet to address my points.

Disappear
the thing is that you're not making points. you're taking small instances that can be interpreted many ways, and saying that that proves your point. don't get high and mighty with me, considering i spent the better part of that thread trying to cushion your ego instead of telling you flat out how vapid and non-scientific your various "arguments" were. i brought up easily explained non-phoenix counter-arguments to what you said, and you ignored them to reiterate your unproven facts. after my last post, i made my peace with that thread, and i don't intend to return to bashing my head against a wall. you come to me when you've got a writer or editor's official interpretation of your various points, and then we'll talk. until then, i'm frankly just sick of the lacking open-mindedness of everyone in that thread, despite my own efforts to accomodate your opinions. so, with this post, i bid you adieu, and i hope you'll be a more receptive opponent in later debates.

thedarkphoenix
just so u know i'm new at this ok i have no idea what to type about but i'm starting to get the hang of it

Phoenix_Avatar9
hey darkphoenix, i 4got to say this earlier, welcome!

supreme_being
dark phoenix no need to be nasty! silly person!

supreme_being
phoenix endsong is gr8, have read it about 6 times and i got it 3 dasy ago! u gotta go out and get it, u get to see jean in her original white/gold phoenix costume( the costume jean/phoenix was supposed to have until something went wrong with the printing process)

crimsonphoenix
u should have stole it when it first came out......

supreme_being
stole it?

crimsonphoenix
yes shoplift

thedarkphoenix
nicole! u bad person....lol here's a pic of jean

thedarkphoenix
more pics of phoneix entity....

thedarkphoenix
jean again...

thedarkphoenix
she's creepy looking in this one wacko

thedarkphoenix
oh yea...........can i tell u a secret?...............

thedarkphoenix
more pics ( i have alotbig grin)

supreme_being
here explain what is goin on when..
jean wears the green phoenix outift?(is this jean or phoenix?)
jean wears the red phoenix outfit?(is this dark phoenix or phoenix)
and jean wears the white/gold phoenix outfit( i read this is jean and phoenix as 'one')

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by supreme_being
here explain what is goin on when..
jean wears the green phoenix outift?(is this jean or phoenix?)
jean wears the red phoenix outfit?(is this dark phoenix or phoenix)
and jean wears the white/gold phoenix outfit( i read this is jean and phoenix as 'one')

Theyre all Jean. Jean is Phoenix. The different outfits just reflect her state of mind.

supreme_being
and the state f mind for each suit is?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by supreme_being
and the state f mind for each suit is?

Green seems to be standard Jean/Phoenix (Not sure about this one lol)

Red seems to be Jean with Dark Phoenix tendencies or when carrying out her cleansing work within creation

White Crown distinguishes her as the top phoenix and i think might indicate the completion of her phoenix work.

yer
well if you look up phoenix on that dictionary site that starts with a w whose name escapes me at the moment it turns up a result for fenghuang(sp) which is either the chinese or japanese(i cant remember) term for phoenix it states that its feathers are red gold black green and white which hae all been incorporated with jeans phoenix costume at one point or another

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by yer
well if you look up phoenix on that dictionary site that starts with a w whose name escapes me at the moment it turns up a result for fenghuang(sp) which is either the chinese or japanese(i cant remember) term for phoenix it states that its feathers are red gold black green and white which hae all been incorporated with jeans phoenix costume at one point or another

Thanks for that Yer smile

Disappear
wikipedia

crimsonphoenix
black? i wonder if that is going to be i new suit

yer
on the original green theres an upside down black triangle under the phoenix bird so its already been used but it would be interesting to see a black suit

crimsonphoenix
yeah. i want to see a full black suit, that would be cool.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by yer
on the original green theres an upside down black triangle under the phoenix bird so its already been used but it would be interesting to see a black suit

In New X-men and i think the AOA revisit phoenix was wearing black

crimsonphoenix
she was wearing like a black suit thing but it wasnt covering her body in aoa... i want to see a full black suit like the green/red/white ones.

crimsonphoenix
something likes this i suppose

Phoenix_Avatar9
wow thats pretty! i liked her outfit from NXM here comes tomorrow (the one in my sig)

Phoenix_Avatar9
this one

Phoenix_Avatar9
i drew this

crimsonphoenix
ooo thats good

thedarkphoenix
WOW!!! ty guys for the info. exspeacially the yer guy with the phoenix colors!! i like that pic nicole of jean wearing black rock yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.