The "I can't stand that ugly dude that thinks he is the best" thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
Y'all saw AOTC... I hope...

I had the feeling Anakin was angry at Owen, perhaps because he now isn't the only son of Shmi...

but in the scenes that have been cut, Owen tries to be friendly to Anakin and doesn't stick to his "I thought you might return"-line, wich, for me, showed his emotions to Anakin like "Poodoo, you returned... now I have to shoot you"

What y'all think about his actions/thoughts towards Anakin?

Perhaps a link to the crusade?

mah
to me the relationship between them seemed relaxed and good.

yerssot
I want proof not leads!

in other words...

xplain

mah
they didnt act negative towards eachother

yerssot
that mean look Anakin gave when he came back with Shmi.
His not that nice answer "I'm going to look for my mother" with again a mean look

mah
mean look?? he was sad, of course, cause of shmi's death.

yerssot
yes, but he looked at cliegg and then at owen/beru like "You didn't do anything to help her!!"

mah
I couldn't see that

yerssot
problem is, normally Owen said 'Take my speeder' but in the movie that line was dropped, wich makes me think, Anakin and Owen aren't that friendly

mah
well if the scene was shot, then they are friendly, but cut it for time saving.

yerssot
or for giving us other ideas...

"He feared you might follow old Obi-Wan on some damn fool idealistic crusade, like your father did"

finti
They seemed to have a friendly tone to me, you must not forgett that it was a hard time for all Yers.

mah
what has that to do with anakin

yerssot
that means Owen didn't liked what Anakin was doing

hard times ... ok, but don't forget he just met his steph-brother for the very first time

Texas
Only ten years have passed since TPM so Owen is around 10 years old, how come he looks 20? confused

tryui
Michael Owen is the best player for England.

Ushgarak
Errr... Tex, what the heck are you talking about? Owen Lars was born before TPM!

Dexx
yup!...my answer Xactly.
And about Annie, we must not forget that he is indeed evil and uncontrollable at a certain point. So whatever relations he engages with anyone must be xplained bu his attitude.
So it'z kinda like: "I'm taking your speader! Stop me if u can"

Gundark
I'm sure there was no question of Anakin taking the speeder nor going out at night to search for his mother, prime-raiding time.

Texas
Opps! embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.