Darth Maul vs. Quinlan Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Executor
Well?

DrDoom101
Darth Maul

darthsith19
Lets see. Quinlin defeated Sora Bulq, who helped Mace create Vaapad, was Dooku's right hand man and was very strong. Bos also survived ROTS.

On the other hand Maul has been said to have better saber skills than Sidious (okay, that's bullshit but still), took out Anoon Bondara, who is said to have the best saber skills of all the Jedi (just before TPM, of course bullshit as well but he's still very strong, the temple's saber instructor before Cin, If what I hear is true), toom out Qui-Gon, who's skills are said to rival Mace's, was so incredibly close to defeating both Jinn and Obi-Wan at the same time.

Could Quinlin beat Qui-Gon or Anoon? Maybe, it's hard to say. Would he stand a chance against both Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan at the same time? I doubt it, I reckon he'd die quite quickly.

So Maul.

OBI-Ninja
I know little to nothing about Vos...so I'm not sure.

Se7in
Who Anoon? Why does everyone think Maul is a great duelist? What makes people think his arrogance won't get him killed again? I see no proof that Maul would win.

Lord Simus
Se7in I assume you haven't read Shadow Hunter. As for his arrogance he just defeated a Jedi master and his apprentice not to mention he kicked Obi's lightsaber down a hole. Then to add on to that his race is naturally arrogant.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by darthsith19
Lets see. Quinlin defeated Sora Bulq, who helped Mace create Vaapad, was Dooku's right hand man and was very strong. Bos also survived ROTS.

On the other hand Maul has been said to have better saber skills than Sidious (okay, that's bullshit but still), took out Anoon Bondara, who is said to have the best saber skills of all the Jedi (just before TPM, of course bullshit as well but he's still very strong, the temple's saber instructor before Cin, If what I hear is true), toom out Qui-Gon, who's skills are said to rival Mace's, was so incredibly close to defeating both Jinn and Obi-Wan at the same time.

Could Quinlin beat Qui-Gon or Anoon? Maybe, it's hard to say. Would he stand a chance against both Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan at the same time? I doubt it, I reckon he'd die quite quickly.

So Maul.

Anoon committed suicide, as did his Padawan. Both in attempts to kill Maul. And the resulting explosions almost succeeded.

Se7in
What did Maul do in Shadow Hunter, and who was Anoon?

Lord Simus
Read the damn book.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Anoon committed suicide, as did his Padawan. Both in attempts to kill Maul. And the resulting explosions almost succeeded.

They only commited suicide because they already knew that they were defeated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.