Did voldemort know what he was doing when harry did not die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hp024024
IS HARRY A HORCRUX
Did voldemort know what he was doing and try to fool dumbledore and when he put the scar on harry he made it to a horcrux and when the prophecy says neither can live while the other survives voldemort is not alive he is immortal and if harry dies voldemort can live and needs to kill harry so he can get the horcrux

Saratn
i'm not trying to be rude, but we have a thread about the horcruxes already. i'm just letting you know 'cause i feel that i have to...

danagrint
I think harry is a horcrox! It all fits toghether! Even though I wish this wouldn't happen, I think it will, I think harry will kill himself, so Voldermort can die!

Saratn
ok, ask yourself, why has VOLDEMORT tried to KILL Harry all of those times?

danagrint
good point

hp024024
your question was why did voldemort try to kill harry all those times. Well i may have not stated it clearly but i meant to say maybe voldemort was trying to kill harry when he needed a horcrux and he wanted to get harry done and over with because harry was getting stronger but he couldnt get the horcrux so now he is screwed unless he can get more power than harry

Saratn
but here is the next question, why would he put a Horcrux in Harry? Why would he put one in him, IF he's been trying to kill him.

hp024024
he has been tring to kill him probably so he can get the horcrux it would be easier

Saratn
ok, that doesn't make any sense. He is trying to kill Harry, so he could get the Horcrux from him easier? if that is the case, the Horcrux would be gone.

hp024024
but how would the horcrux be gone it might be in his scar not in his soul so how would the horcrux be gone

Saratn
if he was to die, the scar wouldn't be functional, since the scar affects his brain.

DarkC
I can't see how Voldemort would put a horcrux in Harry. If Harry dies, the portion of soul burns out.

hp024024
but the horcrux is not in his brain and the scar is embeaded in his skin not his brain so it could still work

Saratn
but the scar is somewhat a part of him. if he dies, the scar goes as well...it's like being on life support. ((sorry, bad example...))

hp024024
ok i see what you are thinking but think of it this way if harry was distroyed into 1million pieces than yes the horcrux would be destroyed but voldemort has tried to kill harry with the Avada kedevra curse which shows no sign of damage. So hear is my second question why is voldemort trying to kill harry without hurting him if there is no horcrux in his scar voldemort could just blow him to smitherenes for all he cares

Saratn
you do know that this is going to be closed.....

hp024024
why would it be closed

Saratn
'cause their is already one that has to do with Horcruxes...two in fact...maybe three...

hp024024
so if it is closed then i will just go to their thread and put down what i think but right now my thread is still going so there are 4 threads going on about Horcruxes

Saratn
and the question is why did you open this in the first place, if you could've just scrolled down just a little, and click on the forum?

hp024024
because i did not check the forum i just started a thread is that illegal or something

Saratn
well on this site yes it is. you were supposed to look before opening a thread. it is part of the rules, which i think is a good time for you to read memorize and learn

danagrint
blink

Saratn
and what is that supposed to mean?

danagrint
yeah

danagrint
what mean?

danagrint
I just wanted to post a smilie

Saratn
ok, please don't double post, and second, what was the point of saying yeah, and what did you mean?

danagrint
I said yeah because I read the topic

Did voldemort know what he was doing when harry did not die

and I wanted to said yeah to it

Saratn
sorry ignore that post as you well know. i wasn't in a good mood that day... sorry.

danagrint
But I see you made up with her though

Saratn
yea i did.

danagrint
confused beer

Saratn
cheers

danagrint
I hope that's butterbearbig grin

Saratn
maybe.....*whistles* my butter beer......*hands her one*
back on topic:
Voldemort could not know what he was doing cause he didn't hear the whole prophecy........

danagrint
true, I still think harry is going to die

Saratn
that is always a possibility

Tank115
I've said it time and time again harry is not a horcrux Because:

1 Doumbledore Said that when the spell didn't kill him it transfered some of lv powers into harry, not part of his soul.

2 Why can't LV possess harry.

3 Because Lv can't possess harry then how can part of Lv Be in harry.

4 LV is the most powerful wizard out there Dombledor said so himself he wouldn't make that mastaked of making harry a Horcrux

DarkC
Originally posted by hp024024
ok i see what you are thinking but think of it this way if harry was distroyed into 1million pieces than yes the horcrux would be destroyed but voldemort has tried to kill harry with the Avada kedevra curse which shows no sign of damage. So hear is my second question why is voldemort trying to kill harry without hurting him if there is no horcrux in his scar voldemort could just blow him to smitherenes for all he cares
The true form of the horcrux has no shape. Once Harry dies, either in a million pieces or cleanly, the horcrux is gone.

And I doubt that a portion of LV's soul would last long in Harry. It would be a very stupid thing to do, to put a portion of your soul in your archenemy, your opposite polarily, and one whom you plan to kill anyways.

Barker
Originally posted by hp024024
IS HARRY A HORCRUX
Did voldemort know what he was doing and try to fool dumbledore and when he put the scar on harry he made it to a horcrux and when the prophecy says neither can live while the other survives voldemort is not alive he is immortal and if harry dies voldemort can live and needs to kill harry so he can get the horcrux
How About Some Sentences And Punctuation?
one eye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.