Need Plot Segmentation of The Road Warrior please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlazingBarrells
hello everyone. this is for a film class. it would help me greatly if anyone who has a plot segmentation of this film. i need it for a narrative analysis. and we have to have specific moments of this film involved with time and everything. i dont happen to have a copy at hand so yeah. thanks for taking the time to even read this. -Marshall

mmmmoley
I'm not too sure what your after, but i had a look about, and this what i found! Hope its useful smile

The Road Warrior (1981)

Synopsis
After World War III has rendered Australia a complete wasteland, Max (Mel Gibson) drives through the barren countryside looking for gasoline. He finds a small community whose citizens run an oil refinery, and Max must protect them from bandits looking to steal their fuel.

(http://movies.go.com/movies/movie?name=roadwarriorthe_1982&genre=scifi&studio=TBA)

Starring: Mel Gibson, Bruce Spence, Michael Preston, Max Phipps, Vernon Wells, Kjell Nilsson, and Emil Minty.

Directed by: George Miller

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.