The Blob with no powers vs. Storm with no powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orestes
big grin

kgkg
Blob can take care of himself

just look at him

armandovalles
Storm wins. She wears heels. Imagine what getting kicked in the balls by a crazy ass amazonian chick wearing heels must feel like? ouch. I feel bad for Blob.

Piedmon
**** that. Blob turns around and sits on her and that's it.

xmarksthespot
Blob weighs like a half ton he could just sit on her.

Piedmon
Well, in fairness, Storm is nimble enough that she could make him work for it before he finally managed to pin her.

On the other hand, Blob could just roll after her and there'd be nothing she could do.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Piedmon
On the other hand, Blob could just roll after her and there'd be nothing she could do. Yeh, he could just roll around and eventually he'd flatten her.

Piedmon
So next time you see some guy stuffing his face with Hostess, remember....

That is the path to POWER. pirate

Metalmanx
Hahaha...oh, man. What is with all of these "no powers" threads?

Anyway, I want to give it to Storm, but I know that's bull. Blob just rolls over until he's on top of her. She's not getting away from that.

He is "The Blob" after all.

Dreampanther
What, a big fat white guy against a skinny black (smoking hot) girl? What is right about this fight?

yahman
You know the COMIC BOOK vs forum is getting desperate, when you have to remove the COMIC BOOK powers to get an original match. wink

ImmortalOne
OKAY, we all know that 9 months afyter this match Storm is gonna give birth to a Fat mutant with Thunder powers !!!

chilled monkey
Without his powers I doubt Blob could even move, let alone fight anyone. He'd be too heavy. In fact he'd probably suffocate himself under his own body weight.

wannabe
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Without his powers I doubt Blob could even move, let alone fight anyone. He'd be too heavy. In fact he'd probably suffocate himself under his own body weight. When High Evolutionary shot down all mutant abilities on earth, it turned out that Blobs weight is part of his power.
Without his size i give this fight to Storm, because she is a MUCH more skilled h2h fighter.
Should Blob be supposed to keep his size, i completely agree with chilled monkey

Either way Storm wins!!!

superman302
I doubt blob would even be able to stand up with out his powers

GalacticStorm
Storm would win because of her h2h fighting skills.

radioboy121
Originally posted by wannabe
When High Evolutionary shot down all mutant abilities on earth, it turned out that Blobs weight is part of his power.
Without his size i give this fight to Storm, because she is a MUCH more skilled h2h fighter.
Should Blob be supposed to keep his size, i completely agree with chilled monkey

Either way Storm wins!!!

Yes, when High Evolutionary took away all mutant's power, Blob basically shrunk with all his skin completely stretched out of proportion. If he retains his size, he might not be able to move very well or at all. Storm would win in either case.

Piedmon
Assuming Blob retains his size, he doesn't really need to move. As soon as Storm moves in to strike him, he just falls on top of her.

Assuming he loses his size, then he can just envelop Storm in his skin flaps. Suffocating under a blanket of flaccid flesh is no way to go....

chilled monkey
1- Blob loses his powers & stays the same size- he can't move, Storm is smart enough to keep her distance.

2- Blob becomes a regular human- Storm wins due to her fighting skills.

3- As with the High Evolutionary- he probably can't move properly with his skin all stretched out (he's not accustomed to such a state after all). Storm outmaneovers him.

Not looking to good for Blob is it?

Piedmon
If Storm decides to keep away, she's not going to win....

SKIN FLAPS, DAMMIT.

Swanky-Tuna
Blob is laying there, sweating, struggling to breathe, and wishing he was dead while Storm still has her hand to hand skills she was written a few days ago? Good game Blob. You are dead.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Blob is laying there, sweating, struggling to breathe, and wishing he was dead while Storm still has her hand to hand skills she was written a few days ago? Good game Blob. You are dead.

Someone help me out here. People keep saying she's going to just beat Block with her hand to hand skills.

This is assuming that he retains his same size.

So what if he can't move? What exactly is she going to do to him, hand to hand like? He weighs half a freakin ton. What exactly will her kicks and punches do to him? I see it more like hitting a really soft punching bag that won't feel a thing done to it.

Really though. I'd like to understand this.

LGodamus
um she punches him right in his fat eye? its not like he is gonna dodge....last time i checked i didnt see any lardasses winning in ufc fights....as a matter of fact people blobs size are pretty fragile and often cant get out of bed....he would be easily killed

Piedmon
You're forgetting how big Blob is... she'd have to try and climb his mountain of fat rolls to get at his face.... and he'd just fall on top of her, end of fight.

cheldon
Originally posted by armandovalles
Storm wins. She wears heels. Imagine what getting kicked in the balls by a crazy ass amazonian chick wearing heels must feel like? ouch. I feel bad for Blob.

his privates are protected by layers and layers of fat. she could win though if she grabbed a rope and squeezed the life out of him like the way Leah did to Jabba the Hutt.

cheldon
Originally posted by LGodamus
um she punches him right in his fat eye? its not like he is gonna dodge....last time i checked i didnt see any lardasses winning in ufc fights....as a matter of fact people blobs size are pretty fragile and often cant get out of bed....he would be easily killed

beating up a fat guy is tough. they have muscle because they haft to carry themselves around. plus he has extra durability with his fat. it's like punching a whale.

LGodamus
Originally posted by Piedmon
You're forgetting how big Blob is... she'd have to try and climb his mountain of fat rolls to get at his face.... and he'd just fall on top of her, end of fight. ummm no
blob aint that big depending on which version u use he is only 5'10" or 8" and since the larger one is due to a power enhancement , without powers he is less than six feet tall...he is actually about storms height

stormfront13
wow, is the VS forum getting this desperate? storm wins either way.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by stormfront13
wow, is the VS forum getting this desperate? storm wins either way.

Explain. I believe she could hurt him if she wanted to without powers.

I doubt she'd even be able to reach his face, especially with him batting his arms around to hit her.

I think it's really a stalemate.

Orestes
Originally posted by LGodamus

Well, back in the day, Emmanuel Yarborough (I'm not sure of the spelling) -- that BIG freaking sumo guy -- gave Keith Hackney some trouble. I mean, the guy was what ... 6'8 or something? And weighed ... Christ, I don't know how much. A LOT. Keith couldn't even GET at his face, and striking his belly was pointless.

So Keith attacked his legs while backstepping. Surprise -- that starts to hurt after a while! And the moment Yarborough reached down to catch one of those kicks, his face was in striking range. wink

And I think that's kind of like what Storm might do to Blob in this case.

wannabe
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Someone help me out here. People keep saying she's going to just beat Block with her hand to hand skills.

So what if he can't move? What exactly is she going to do to him, hand to hand like? He weighs half a freakin ton. What exactly will her kicks and punches do to him? I see it more like hitting a really soft punching bag that won't feel a thing done to it.

Really though. I'd like to understand this. Where is the problem? Ever seen a 300-400kg man trying to stand on his feet...nearly IMPOSSIBLE! Even if he manages to keep standing, one would only need minimum effort to bring him out of balance. Once he lies down he would be helpless and some punches to the head not the problem.
PLEASE keep in mind, if Blob looses his superstrength and keeps his weight, he will be just a usual guy of HALF A FREAKING TON!!! That is usually more than a normal human body can endure or even carry. He will most likely suffocate on himself and suffer a complete breakdown.

stormfront13
Explain. I believe she could hurt him if she wanted to without powers.

I doubt she'd even be able to reach his face, especially with him batting his arms around to hit her.

I think it's really a stalemate.

do you realizse how much effort it would take for lob to move without his powers? a normal human heart with that much fat around it can't take much strain, and it would take much effort just to move.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by stormfront13
do you realizse how much effort it would take for lob to move without his powers? a normal human heart with that much fat around it can't take much strain, and it would take much effort just to move.

This is exactly why I said stalemate. He wouldn't have to move. And Storm couldn't reach his face. Perhaps with a ladder. But he could just push that over, haha.

And just to answer someone else earlier, the heaviest person ever was 1,400 lbs. Check the Guinness Book of World Records. Blob only weighs 1,000 lbs. If that real-world person can survive, so can Blob.

And overly obese people do gain excessive muscle mass in order to move their large bulk. So I believe he'll be able to stand just fine. But that's about it.

Swanky-Tuna

Really though. I'd like to understand this.
If he's still fat and she strikes him, she'll cause all kinds of bruising. She should really aim for the head where she can choke him out or knock him out with blows.

Just because he's fat, that doesn't mean it wouldn't hurt.

If he turns back into a normal man, she can just hit anywhere. I hear knees to the body hurt a lot.

P.S. I don't think his height would help at all. And if does: Leg kicks.

stormfront13
if he loses his powers, then he is just a normal fat man. he can still be hurt. his nerves will still feel the ppain. seriously, what would he do to her?

wannabe
This is exactly why I said stalemate. He wouldn't have to move. And Storm couldn't reach his face. Perhaps with a ladder. But he could just push that over, haha.

And just to answer someone else earlier, the heaviest person ever was 1,400 lbs. Check the Guinness Book of World Records. Blob only weighs 1,000 lbs. If that real-world person can survive, so can Blob.

And overly obese people do gain excessive muscle mass in order to move their large bulk. So I believe he'll be able to stand just fine. But that's about it. laughing HAHAHA...where did you get this idea from???!!!
That's true for a Sumotori perhaps, but NOT for simply overly obese people in that league! Without extensive training the muscle mass is never able to compensate for such enormous weight and with extensive training one would never reach that weight class. Why do you think such people have to make a severe diet before they can even begin to support their efforts to lose weight with some workout?!
Blob never trained or did any workout, he just stands there, immovable and super strong, waiting to flatten someone.
Now, without his super strength, he will fall down pretty easily. And even if he i can keep himself at his feet for some time, it would be no challenge to bring him out of balance.

Btw...SURVIVING such a bodyweight and being able to go through a h2h combat are two completely different things!!!
From a medical point of view (and i payed attention at university) Blob would be in a lot of troubles even without Storm trying to finish him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.