A simple thread to give........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
Kmcdude the attention he needs big grin

Family_guy725
you already have one

kmcdude
Originally posted by Family_guy725
you already have one

So what roll eyes (sarcastic) Shit we are starting to ***** already laughing out loud

If Emo kids can have 1000055669 threads

And Kmc's dead can have 5396834865 threads

And bar and bistro's can have 98689598 threads

Kmcdude can have 2 threads. smile

I am only doing it cause I am bored anyway,I wont care about this thread tommorow so dont get your panties in a knot over it. stick out tongue

Kosta
In case you haven't notice, the threads you mentioned as being redundant, get plenty of criticism, so if they get it, why shouldn't you? Stop spamming dude, its getting annoying.

BakaXero
you owe me a sandwich for posting in this thread no expression

kmcdude
Originally posted by Kosta
In cse you havent notice, the threads you mentioned as being redndant, get plenty of critasism, so if they get it, why shouldnt you? Stop spamming dude, its getting annoying.

It's the first time I have been on for 4 or 5 days big grin

and how am I spamming and I find you annoying and I dont complain............................dude confused

Kosta
Originally posted by kmcdude
It's the first time I have been on for 4 or 5 days big grin

and how am I spamming and I find you annoying and I dont complain............................dude confused

Feel free to complain as much as you want about me. The bottom line is I dont break the rules and I do right by the people that do the same, in fact I do right by almost everyone. You come here and clog up the boards with pointless threads, and then act all surprised when people tell you not to.

kmcdude
Feel free to complain as much as you want about me. The bottom line is I dont break the rules and I do right by the people that do the same, in fact I do right by almost everyone. You come here and clog up the boards with pointless threads, and then act all surprised when people tell you not to.

Clog up the board? laughing Funny cause you can only make 4 threads and seeing what off topic is lately,I find it funny MY threads should be the least of your worries.I make 3 threads in a week and you say I am clogging up the board and that?

Go get a life outside the forum wink

Coldfire
hell nearly EVERYONE on here clogs up the board with pointless threads.....

Kosta
Originally posted by Coldfire
hell nearly EVERYONE on here clogs up the board with pointless threads.....

True, but some abbuse the privelege.

powerfulone1987
I always see people posting about you non stop on here, or at least I think I did, maybe not but anyway if so, I dont see why. I mean look what you're doing.

You don't seem like the type of person who would be put on such a high pedestal.

But then again, maybe you weren't the one they were posting about.

Kosta
Clog up the board? laughing Funny cause you can only make 4 threads and seeing what off topic is lately,I find it funny MY threads should be the least of your worries.I make 3 threads in a week and you say I am clogging up the board and that?

Go get a life outside the forum wink

ROFL! Youre tellimg ME to get a life outside the forum. Youre on here 24/7, I come on for a half hour a day most days, and that cause I'm on holidays now, I have plenty of things I do outside the forum. wink.

silver_tears
I wouldn't bet on it being him no2

Kosta
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I always see people posting about you non stop on here, or at least I think I did, maybe not but anyway if so, I dont see why. I mean look what you're doing.

You don't seem like the type of person who would be put on such a high pedestal.

Are you talking to me or to kmcdude?

powerfulone1987
kmcdude.

dark_angelz
um, sooo?

Family_guy725
ROFL! Youre tellimg ME to get a life outside the forum. Youre on here 24/7, I come on for a half hour a day most days, and that cause I'm on holidays now, I have plenty of things I do outside the forum. wink. he hardly ever comes on here only for like 30 or 50 minutes usually

kmcdude
Originally posted by Family_guy725
he hardly ever comes on here only for like 30 or 50 minutes usually

Thankyou family guy big grin

Maybe Kosta should of gotten his facts right laughing out loud

Kmcdude on here 24/7 ? hysterical

censored2 laughing out loud Sorry but you walked into that laughing

kmcdude
Originally posted by powerfulone1987

I just made this thread cause I felt like it and was bored. A lot of threads have been made about me smile

Mostly by the people who complain about me laughing out loud

Also my ''crap'' threads always seem to mysteriously get a lot of post's...... smile

Kosta
Thankyou family guy big grin

Maybe Kosta should of gotten his facts right laughing out loud

Kmcdude on here 24/7 ? hysterical

censored2 laughing out loud Sorry but you walked into that laughing

Ok, well maybe its just coincidential that youre on at the same time as me, but the fact of the matter still remains, you post mostly BS. happy

snehin
Originally posted by Coldfire
hell nearly EVERYONE on here clogs up the board with pointless threads..... true

Sir Nauj
attention seeker stick out tongue

kmcdude
Ok, well maybe its just coincidential that youre on at the same time as me, but the fact of the matter still remains, you post mostly BS. happy

It is smile Also I agree 90 % of my post's are BS big grin

DarkC
This is seriously getting annoying.

kmcdude
Originally posted by DarkC
This is seriously getting annoying.

What is? confused

DarkC
What is? confused
You posting threads about yourself. First the driver's ed test, now this...

kmcdude
Originally posted by DarkC
You posting threads about yourself. First the driver's ed test, now this...

sad Want a tissue? Go cry in your room or something about it sad

Or tell your mum,or your grandad.........I dont know,someone who cares big grin

DarkC
sad Want a tissue? Go cry in your room or something about it sad

Or tell your mum,or your grandad.........I dont know,someone who cares big grin
Um, no thanks...

kmcdude
Then go away then smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.