Wolverine v.s. the maruaders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverines fury
what if wolverine had tracked the marauders before they massacred the morlocks would he be able to stop them?

Wolverines fury
bump---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wynndar
No...the marauders would turn Wolverine into a rug.

Metalmanx
And then wipe their feet on him when they come home from a long day of marauding.

Wolverines fury
no way, i saw a comic where gambit takes out all of them, and if he can do, wolverine shud do it no sweat. there were some mediocre people in the mauraders though, without sabertooth they would of been crap

Metalmanx
Does Gambit count? Cuz at one time he was part of the Marauders.

Not that it really matters, it would just be that much easier for the Marauders to mess Wolverine up.

Oh, man. I just looked up the cast that makes up the Marauders.

1/3 of the team could rip Wolverine apart.

Now, the whole team of Marauders? Oh Lord. I stick by both Wynndar's and my previous statement.

He's made into a rug. They then they wipe their feet on upon returning home from all their marauding.

Wolverines fury
1 second i will find the issue wer the mauraders get torn up very easily

Wolverines fury
ok........in to thine own self be true gambit, who we must agree is not as good as wolvie takes them all apart in a few minutes

Wolverines fury
riptide would get cut up easy coz he is only bone

Wolverines fury
scalphunter....... cut up

Wolverines fury
harpoon........ guy with a big stick......... hmmmm closer but id say still cut up

Wolverines fury
sabertooth, very close but id say he wud probably lose when the chips are down

Metalmanx
I have a feeling you're going to be one of those guys that no one pays attention to on these forums. You should chat with wolverine8888. You guys have a lot in common already.

X-Logan

StyleTime
Originally posted by Wolverines fury
ok........in to thine own self be true gambit, who we must agree is not as good as wolvie takes them all apart in a few minutes

Gambit can beat Wolverine...he's done it. Gambit is underrated because people don't understand his powers.

The marauders will win just because Sabertooth is AT LEAST Wolverine's equal. Add in everyone else and Wolverine either manages to escape or dies.

radioboy121
Sabertooth is part of the Marauders and he would have smelled Wolverine by time he got into range, pretty much nulling the surprise attack. They have fought each other with mixed results, but add in the whole team and Wolverine is screwed. I don't think the others are much of a threat alone, except Malice depending on the body she is inhabitating. If she is in Polaris's body, she alone could take him handily.

Wynndar
The marauders are just a nasty group. Sabretooth aside...who hasnt always consistently been a member. I had an issue of X-Men back in the day when a few of them took on Wolverine, Storm, Shadowcat...and maybe someone else. Didnt Colossus get cut up by one of the marauders? How many Morlocks did they kill? I can't imagine Wolverine keeping up against the whole team at once. They have biological weapons, energy weapons, pseudo telepathic weapons, plain old impaling weapons...Then add someone like Sabretooth who can take wolverine all by himself...They will turn Wolverine into a rug, or piece of furniture or something.

Draco69
The hell....dear god the Wolverine fanboys are mass reproducing! miffed

radioboy121
Originally posted by Wynndar
The marauders are just a nasty group. Sabretooth aside...who hasnt always consistently been a member. I had an issue of X-Men back in the day when a few of them took on Wolverine, Storm, Shadowcat...and maybe someone else. Didnt Colossus get cut up by one of the marauders? How many Morlocks did they kill? I can't imagine Wolverine keeping up against the whole team at once. They have biological weapons, energy weapons, pseudo telepathic weapons, plain old impaling weapons...Then add someone like Sabretooth who can take wolverine all by himself...They will turn Wolverine into a rug, or piece of furniture or something.

I don't think they specified exactly how many Morlocks were killed, but most of them were wiped out. They also killed others outside of the Morlocks like the Hellion that was dating Charlie (the female Morlock who could rearrange her body dimensions and camefloge). The other X-Men involved was Nightcrawler and I think Longshot. Magik was there earlier, but was used only to transport the injured. Colossus' skin was never penetrated and he was the one who eventually killed Riptide (the guy who spun around and threw out sharp blades).

Wynndar
Ah, I thought someone refered to Colossus being cut in that instance.

Wolverines fury
Originally posted by StyleTime
Gambit can beat Wolverine...he's done it. Gambit is underrated because people don't understand his powers.

i totally understnad gambits powers and have seen them at both there highest and lowest ebb.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Wynndar
Ah, I thought someone refered to Colossus being cut in that instance.

Actually, Riptide did damage Colossus with his extremely high-speed thrown shurikens. But then, Colossus went and snapped his neck. So I think he made up for it, haha.

And the Marauders would really screw Wolverine over.

black robb
Originally posted by Wolverines fury
no way, i saw a comic where gambit takes out all of them, and if he can do, wolverine shud do it no sweat. there were some mediocre people in the mauraders though, without sabertooth they would of been crap Did Gambit beat them in a straight up fight or did he prepare? And did he just come out and fight or did he sort of broke them up and took each one out?

willRules
I havent bothered to read any previous posts probably cos this is a terrible match up. A load of X-men (Including Wolverine) went up against the marauders during the morlock massacre. The X-men only just survived, they didnt really beat them. Wolverine alone would be massacred. FULL STOP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.