what style are these guys?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eggmayo
cypress hill, and icp... i wanna know what the genre is so i can download some more that are similar, they rock.

nick1811
cypress hill are predominantly hip-hop, but some of their stuff i suppose you could call rock, dont know about I.C.P

Deathblow
Cypress Hill are west coast hip-hop, although they have more in common with old-school east coast. Production-wise, Public Enemy and Wu-Tang Clan share similarities, but the most similar all-round group is probably House of Pain.

ICP belong to a hip-hop subgenre called horrorcore. Gravediggaz and Necro are far better artists of the same genre.

lilmisskitten
ICP scare me.........

It's_Alright
I don't know ICP... Who are they?

It's_Alright
Insane Clown Posse - now I know :] They really ARE scary... blah. Or it's just their web site wink

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by eggmayo
cypress hill, and icp... i wanna know what the genre is so i can download some more that are similar, they rock.

Try some Rage Against the Machine. Although they aren't very similar to ICP.

JenR1215
ICP are awsome, lol. That song Booie Man.... yeeeeeeeeah baaaaby *punk*

eggmayo
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Try some Rage Against the Machine. Although they aren't very similar to ICP.
Lol, no shit. I love Rage. And Wu-tang.

The True Fear
Stay far away from I.C.P. the suck in ways that are hard to comprehend.

Imaginary
Insane Clown Posse erm What a name.

tabby999
they are mildly amusing from time to time, problem is, theres big gaps between the laughs

Dr. Octagon
ICP suck ass. Cypress Hill are old school west coast hip hop.

eggmayo
I've realised that ICP do suck. It's only a vague few of their songs that amuse me, such as 'Dating Game'.

Darth Revan
ICP are quite possibly one of the worst bands of all time. I can't stand them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.