Lobo,Superboy vs Spiderman,venom,carnage,wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

ZephroCarnelian
Dunno....

If Lobo's got a truck load of weapons with him, then I can see his team winning.

But if not, I don't know how they're gonna stop the symbiotes....

Spidey and Logan are nothing in this fight - but the symbiotes might prove pretty troublesome...

superman302
superman with ease

Arahan
Superman? Dude here is just Superboy.

Lobo and SB win. Lobo alone would kick the asses of them.

superman302
When superman doesnt hold back he owns lobo

StyleTime
I'd go with spidey's team. Spidey's already KOed Superboy before. This isn't Superman. Lobo won't be able to hold all the rest off. I may be wrong though because I don't know a lot about Lobo's powers.

ZephroCarnelian
Lobo could take them by himself. But how will he kill the symbiotes? Can you kill one just by stamping on it's head...? That's his usual tactic! big grin

And Spidey...? Lobo grabs Spidey with one hand and does this with the other....

Juntai
Not only was that not a canon crossover but it was a newly created Superboy as well, fairly fresh into the world, dude's crazy powerful now that he's got years in. I'd be fair in saying he may be more powerful than 90's Superman.

Juntai
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Lobo could take them by himself. But how will he kill the symbiotes? Can you kill one just by stamping on it's head...? That's his usual tactic! big grin

And Spidey...? Lobo grabs Spidey with one hand and does this with the other.... Fragging would probably work, it would just depend on what strength grenades he brings.. although always powerful range of common house exploding to city destroying levels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.