Hulk villains vs superman villanis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Hulk villains

Meastro
Abomination
Absorbing man
Wendigo (larry) appered in captain marvel
Zzzax
Xemnu

Superman villains

Bizzaro
Darksied
solomon grundy
Parasite
general Zod
cyborg

who wins

Mainstream
Superman villians with ease...I think

TwisterGameX
No doomsday ????

thesilverspider
come on you left out some nasty hulk villains

TwisterGameX
Wheres Brainiac, and DOOMSDAY.

Mainstream
and the LEADER....he's a leader among leaders.

Jargon343
Doomsday would be overkill.

Those guys would have their hands full with Cyborg, Zod and Darkseid alone.

Juntai
How much power of Darkseid are we talking about?
If he's at enough power, the match would be a few omega beams and over with.
He's like Galactus.

HigH ScholaR
it is current darksied

HigH ScholaR
Team hulk villains will give the supes villain a run for their money and i see them coming out with a few wins

Wynndar
Darkseid tips the scales...although some of the Superman villains wouldnt be doing much

Juntai
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
it is current darksied Current Darkseid still doesn't mean anything. Darkseid is Darkseid, how much power are we talking? When his energy is low, he has been matched, but when he is powerful few are his equal. He's pretty much exactly Galactus.

HigH ScholaR
he as at his same level/power that he was when he faced superman and got beat down omega effect was blocked by heat vison

Wynndar
Originally posted by Juntai
Current Darkseid still doesn't mean anything. Darkseid is Darkseid, how much power are we talking? When his energy is low, he has been matched, but when he is powerful few are his equal. He's pretty much exactly Galactus.

HAHAHA

Nothing like Galactus.

TwisterGameX
Team hulk villains will give the supes villain a run for their money and i see them coming out with a few wins

Doomsday takes them ALL Happy Dance

Juntai
Originally posted by Wynndar
HAHAHA

Nothing like Galactus. Darkseid is exactly Galactus, if you read what Spectre said about when he erased him.. He's an essential part of the universe itself and cannot die, and is a consciousness greater than his physical form...Thus the Spectre recreated him entirely.. In Hunter Prey when Doomsday fought Darkseid, Darkseid specifically stated that he was "at low power". Other proof of this is that current Darkseid IS Pre Crisis Darkseid, he melded himself and Apocalypse to the current Universe, so at high power the Skyfathers fear him.

Draco69
Unfortunately EVERYBODY remembers Darkseid's low points and yet completely ignores his high points. Galactus has many low points and yet they're written off as PIS....ooooookay.

Mainstream
P--plot
I--induced
S--Stupidity

Jargon343
Darkseid is exactly Galactus, if you read what Spectre said about when he erased him.. He's an essential part of the universe itself and cannot die, and is a consciousness greater than his physical form...Thus the Spectre recreated him entirely.. In Hunter Prey when Doomsday fought Darkseid, Darkseid specifically stated that he was "at low power". Other proof of this is that current Darkseid IS Pre Crisis Darkseid, he melded himself and Apocalypse to the current Universe, so at high power the Skyfathers fear him.

I don't remember Darkseid being at low power when he fought Doomsday.

Juntai
Originally posted by Jargon343
I don't remember Darkseid being at low power when he fought Doomsday. Read it again. Superman commented on how how he thought Darkseid was impervious to harm and undefeatable, and he explained he was at low power.

Jargon343
Read it again. Superman commented on how how he thought Darkseid was impervious to harm and undefeatable, and he explained he was at low power.

I'd like to, but i don't have it anymore. I got it when it came out in 94 and i haven't seen it in years.

Wynndar
I dont want to get into another Marvel vs DC squabble. But like I tried to explain in the other thread. Raw power is only a small aspect of Galactus' significance. He isnt even truly physical. However, its his cosmic wisdom/omniscience, undefinable age, plain elevated existence that separates him from the raw power types. I would check F4 #341 to see what Im saying.

Originally posted by Draco69
Unfortunately EVERYBODY remembers Darkseid's low points and yet completely ignores his high points. Galactus has many low points and yet they're written off as PIS....ooooookay.

I know Draco, I was just trying to say the same thing about Galactus. People who dont actually read the comics just see scans of him fighting Phoenix or Thor and they get a very skewed image of him. The same thing happens when people see Darkseid get pummeled by Doomsday. I see what ur saying.

Draco69
Originally posted by Wynndar

I know Draco, I was just trying to say the same thing about Galactus. People who dont actually read the comics just see scans of him fighting Phoenix or Thor and they get a very skewed image of him. The same thing happens when people see Darkseid get pummeled by Doomsday. I see what ur saying.

yes

JediMasterLuke5
Hulk villains

Meastro
Abomination
Absorbing man
Zzzax
Xemnu

Superman villains

Bizzaro
Darksied
solomon grundy
Parasite
general Zod
cyborg

who wins
Superman's villian's would win. Villians like General Zod and Darkseid will be the hardest to take down. But where's Doomsday and Imperiex?

HigH ScholaR
hmmmmmmmmmm

didn't want to include them

leonidas
superman's villains without that much effort. even in it's current incarnation, the omega beams will do a lot of damage. with grundy and zod, it's overkill . . .

Wynndar
give Hulk's team Armageddon and its a good fight

HigH ScholaR
Hulk villains

Meastro
Abomination
Absorbing man
Zzzax
Xemnu

Superman villains

Bizzaro
Darksied
solomon grundy
Parasite
general Zod
cyborg

who wins
hulk's team also have

Fine Hulk's team has armageddon and Sandman
supes team have massacre and Lobo without the clone capabilty.

JediMasterLuke5
Give Supe's team Doomsday and Imperiex........

HigH ScholaR
check hulk/supes villain number 2 thread

Wynndar
Armageddon's pretty tough...literally made Hulk and Silver Surfer his b!tches at the same time. Kinda reminds me of Darkseid to be honest.

Marvel=DC
Darksied when he's weak loses to people like Superman,Doomsday,etc Galactus when weak loses to people like the F4 hmmmmmmmmmm.

Wynndar
Yes I see that you're an expert in the subject. Galactus doesnt lose to the F4 by getting bludgeoned like Darkseid. He's beaten through Richard's ingenuity which is substantially superior to Superman and Doomsday's.

DrDoom101
absorbing man absorbs darkseid's omega beams and kill everyone on Superman's villain's team

Superherovandal
absorbing man could never absorb darkseid's omega beams. they aren't as weak as everyone says they are. Its just when they got deflected by heat vision which was PIS in order for Supes to win they assumed he was weak.

kgkg
Hulk villains

Meastro
Abomination
Absorbing man
Zzzax
Xemnu

Superman villains

Bizzaro
Darksied
solomon grundy
Parasite
general Zod
cyborg

who wins
Hulk's villan die hard

EsteemedLeader
Alright, now I'll put in my word:

Parasite absorbs Zzzax, kicks ass all over the place.

Solomon Grundy can't keep up. He's tough, but he's stupid and not much of a fighter. However Darkseid more than makes up for it.

Absorbing Man goes for Zod, but since he doesn't have the red sunlight suit, becomes powerless.

This is, of course, based on if the fight matches up in Supes villains favor. There of course are also instances where Hulk villains could win.

HigH ScholaR
This is, of course, based on if the fight matches up in Supes villains favor. There of course are also instances where Hulk villains could win.

agree

But with the new additions i made it's possible that Hulk villains can win

cheldon
current general Zod is powerful. he fights superman and nearly kills him and superman barely gets a punch in. superman villains are too powerful.

Spawnrules
what no devil hulk

spetznaz
Hulk villains

Meastro
Abomination
Absorbing man
Zzzax
Xemnu

Superman villains

Bizzaro
Darksied
solomon grundy
Parasite
general Zod
cyborg

who wins

Darkseid, Bizzaro and Zod would be able to take care of the Hulk villians. The rest of the Superman villains could go to sleep and wake up to a victory.
Easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.