Which was your best prequel trilogy read?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
I'm just getting into the PT novels. So far I've read Darth Maul: Sabotuer, Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter, the Phantom Menace, Cloak of Deception and Rouge Planet only. I'm currently reading The Approaching Storm, so i'm not as caught up, as I have quite a few PT books left before I can really answer this question. But for now, I'd have to go with Darth M. messedhadow Hunter.

I keep hearing about how great Labyrith of Evil is. I've even heard, more than once, that it's the best PT book. Followed by Ep.3

What's you favorite read?

Fishy
I'm going with Labyrinth of Evil.

Dan Skywalker
Labyrinth of Evil is a fantastic read

DarkAge
Revenge of the Sith simply kicks arse.

starwarsfreak34
labyrinth of evil is fantastic, but i prefer Jedi Trial myself.

ginny_weasly
Dark Rendevous and Shatterpoint were pretty good too. wink

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by starwarsfreak34
labyrinth of evil is fantastic, but i prefer Jedi Trial myself.

I thought Jedi Trial was supposed to be HORRIBLE... Deus is gonna ream you out for that one.

eek!

Dan Skywalker
Jedi Trial isnt horriable. i read it and enjoyed it but it seemed a little slow in places for my taste, I prefered Labyrinths quicker pace. Plus i was dissapointed Obi-Wan didnt have a bigger role in Anakins test which I thought would have been essential for the relationship between them both.

Will-one Kenobi
I thought Shadow Hunter wa spretty darn good especially at the end when Lorn thought he was safe and you think he is safe untill he says 'Thank You Senator Palpitine' that was fantastic.

Twilight Janick
Shatterpoint, period.

Da preacher
Shatterpoint!

DarthLazious
Labyrinth of Evil or Shatterpoint or Shadow Hunter for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.