Terminator vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Arahan
Depends on the armory of the Terminator and which model you mean?

braz
Ahnold, the T800

ZephroCarnelian
Predator. smile

Arahan
Whick location, jungle? factory?

I give this to the Terminator. He can take much punishment.
And should be able to see the predator with his cyborg eyes.
Besides Arnie already beat him in Predator 1 laughing

Mindship
I'd go with Terminator. Remember, as long as the head and at least one limb are intact, it'll still come after ya.

newjak86
I give it to the Pred they have weapons that can easily go through the Terminator and if noticed Terminators aren't exactly very fast in reflexes. One Spear ot hte head and it's over.

ZephroCarnelian
T800's are made of titanium. If I remember correctly, Pred weapons slice titanium like paper.

Plus - a pred is well versed in fighting styles - a Terminator generally isn't.

Plus a Pred is much faster and more manouverable than a T800.

I'd say unless the Terminator has a forcefield and some seriously heavy duty firepower, he's toast! big grin

newjak86
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
T800's are made of titanium. If I remember correctly, Pred weapons slice titanium like paper.

Plus - a pred is well versed in fighting styles - a Terminator generally isn't.

Plus a Pred is much faster and more manouverable than a T800.

I'd say unless the Terminator has a forcefield and some seriously heavy duty firepower, he's toast! big grin Yes they do they slice through any Earth Metal like nothing.

Xplosive
Predator wins easily. Only what he needs is to throw disc and its over.

Wynndar
or one fat plasma blast through the chest

Chadyv
Predator would for sure kick terminators ass. Yes teminator is some crazy ass robot, and I suppose if he is the liquid metal one it would bereally hard to beat. But Predator is the craziest mofo ever... Like need I say more.. lol

EsteemedLeader
Are they movie versions?huh

Swanky-Tuna
I'd give it to the predator even against the T-1000 'cause of the plasmacaster.

Spawnrules
this was done in a comic already terminator won

DrDoom101
are these senior predators?

DrDoom101
do they get prep? if they do, it'll be hell of a match. i say terminator, he's smarter

MERCILOUS
Cool new look Swanky, that won't stop me from retreiving my rock from you but kudos anyway.

Anyway, Pred all the way. While any of the termies are physically superior to a pred in everyway, only the latest models actually have comparable technology. Even if the fight took place after judgment day and the termies could have all their crazy technology, I could imagine an encounter where the pred takes it almost all the time.

Swanky-Tuna
You'll have to pry that rock out of my cold, dead hands.

gautam
no the predator win...but i think a T-1000 would take it..and a TX too

MERCILOUS
That liquid metal would undoubtedly burn under the heat of plasma and while the T-X has comparable weaponry, they are still bilt for destroying termies, not invisable stalkers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.