Alien Impregnation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindship
With regard to , could he/she be impregnated by Giger's Alien, and if so, what kinda offspring do you think would result? alien

willRules
Probably a lot like the brood for any hero............

Next Venom_girl
Are these the face-hugging, stomach-popping, Ripley harassing xenomorph's we're talking about here? evil face

Piedmon
Yeah.

A Wolverine-born Xeno, for example, would probably have three organic claws able to extend from either knuckle, as well as enhanced senses and a healing factor.....

Mindship
Originally posted by Piedmon
Yeah.

A Wolverine-born Xeno, for example, would probably have three organic claws able to extend from either knuckle, as well as enhanced senses and a healing factor.....

Interesting. First of all, my guess is, Logan would survive the chest-bursting. Then again, the Alien would probably have to find another way out cuz no way he'd get through W's ribcage.

I'm wondering, would Banner hulk-out before the creature burst out? And if the creature did make it out somehow, would it hulk out when pissed?

Spider-Alien anyone?

Piedmon
Yeah. I actually (kinda sorta) planned out a Wolverine vs Aliens story once, where Wolverine had to take out a Wolvermorph that had burst out of his own stomach....

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Mindship
Spider-Alien anyone?
That would be kinda redundant because they seem to be able to crawl around on ceilings and such anyway. Though enhanced strength and limited precog might make a "spidermorph" slightly nastier than other aliens though it wouldn't be nearly as nasty as a hulkmorph or even a wolvermorph.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.