Kudos to Smallville!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Is it me, or did the directors/producers of Smallville finally discover how pretty/attractive Allison Mack really is?

They've finally dressed her up and put her in a wardrobe to show the woman she really is. In addition, not to be a perv, but I like that they've also discovered that she has boobs.

Finally!

((The_Anomaly))
haha, yes, she has very nice boobs. and she is very hot.

see lana is 'pretty' chloe is 'hot'

oh and Lois, lois is like uber-amazing-crimtastically hot-nakular....

I love lois, hot and hilarious, best character on the show...haha, lois...

BobbyD
Erica Durance is beautiful. love

((The_Anomaly))
indeed she is..

BobbyD
Guys, did you see my girl, Allison last night?! She looked gorgeous.

MysteryRidah
Your girl? Please. You do understand she is involved with someone right?

BobbyD
C'mon MysteryRidah, work with me a little.

Don't rain on my parade. sad

Uber_Jedi
Chloe is not as good-looking as Wonder Woman in the comics.

BobbyD
That's debatable.

MysteryRidah
I really could care less about what she is wearing, i mean a woman is a woman, dont matter what she has on. She looks fine tho, so its all good. She aint my type tho, her hair is too short.

BobbyD
Chalk up another episode to Chloe looking great. The episode sucked, IMO. But to each their own on that one.

Kal875
Originally posted by BobbyD
Guys, did you see my girl, Allison last night?! She looked gorgeous. You can have Chloe but hands off Lois. But I must agree with MysteryRidah, Girls are human too. (even though he did not put it that way)

BobbyD
Chloe was at it again last night, guys. Did you see the "cleave".

Yeah! smile

BobbyD
ps Angel of Vengeance girl was smokin' too! Yum! love

FistOfThe North
That Vengeance girl reminded me of J-Lo. She kinda looked like her. She said "chica" too, which means she may be Spanish with the Zorro thing going on and everything.

She was hot. Hotter than Lana and Chloe. But not hotter than my fiance Lois.

BobbyD
laughing out loud

Lois is engaged to you too, FON?! laughing

powerfulone1987
Lois is too macho woman like for me. There's nothing wrong with Tom Boyish, but Lois kind of tip toes across the gender line a bit for me. I'm not saying it's bad thing. It fits her. It's attractive on her also. But I guess it's just not for me.

Lana's too pritsy, perfecty, sweety for me. She's attractive also, but just not for me.

Chloe, is just right for me. The perfect balance. She has her hard side, her very confident side. But she als has her soft sensitive side. Especially with the whole, she likes Clark who going out with who I would assume is her best friend Lana, and he was engaged to her 2 episodes ago, before he went back in time and changed it, and the expression on her face when she heard it was just...it just said it all. And she held it all in and so yeah, she's strong, but very sensitive also.

Yes, I know the people I'm describing are all characters played by real people, who I know nothing about. So for all I know, I might not be attracted the Allison, and I might like Kristen more or Erica more.

I'm just going on the characters they portray, but I do know the DIFFERENCE.

is it comprehensible.....

FistOfThe North
laughing out loud

Lois is engaged to you too, FON?! laughing

She sure is. But she always mentions Clark for some reason.

I remember one night jokingly telling her to go marry him if she thought about him so much.

lol shes something else that woman.

Kal875
Keep away from my Lois fistofthenorth.

samuel8.5
Is it me, or did the directors/producers of Smallville finally discover how pretty/attractive Allison Mack really is? Finally!

It's just you... huahauhuahuaua... just my opinion, ok?? wink

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Kal875
Keep away from my Lois fistofthenorth.

Sorry, shes already taken. Man the things that woman can do. She's a freak I tell ya..

Dan-El
lol, You guys are sad! j/k

Kal875
You want to take this outside fistofthenorth? 2gunsarguebanginchairspam_laserstarwarstomcat

Lois is mine.

powerfulone1987
You're both wrong. Lois belongs to no one, b/c she doesn't want to be in a relationship. She's what one would call an "independent" woman.

is it comprehensible......

samuel8.5
keep figthing for lois...
I'm just waiting david make a mistake, just one mistake and Erica is going to be mine!!!!! huahauhauhuahau... sleep
huuuuuuummm.... great dream...

Kal875
Lois just put's that independent look on for show. She does'nt want anybody hitting on her because she knows that would make me mad. Is'nt that right fistofthenorth?

powerfulone1987
nope.

is it comprehensible.....

BobbyD
Hey guys! Did you see how cute/hot Chloe looked last night? Yum!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.