Rebound

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alley
OMFG!!!!O.k. I started going out with my ex- (again) and his ex- called me his "rebound girl" ....we've been friends since the 4th grade!!what do I do?

Masrix
Eat A ham Sandwich and talk on Kmc

Alley
....thanx...i guess... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by Alley
OMFG!!!!O.k. I started going out with my ex- (again) and his ex- called me his "rebound girl" ....we've been friends since the 4th grade!!what do I do?
ummm talk to oprah stick out tongue

Masrix
Originally posted by Sir Nauj
ummm talk to oprah stick out tongue

Oprah Has Aids

Alley
wow...that's sooooooooo much help...blowup

Alley
Wha-?! What the f**k?

Zatch
Well have you talked to this person about it?

Alley
uhhh..not really she gave me the note and took off. I didn't have a chance to say anything.

Zatch
well there is always another day like monday to talk to her.

Alley
this is what the note said. "I have to ask u 1 question...how does it feel to be (person's name) 's rebound girl? I'm just wondering! Yeah, just wanted to tell you I still like him! Well that's it for now!

DarkC
Try it out.

Alley
No one will be @ school on Monday b/c of Fall Intersession (Break)

Zatch
this is what the note said. "I have to ask u 1 question...how does it feel to be (person's name) 's rebound girl? I'm just wondering! Yeah, just wanted to tell you I still like him! Well that's it for now! Well that note seems kind of harsh but what do you think about it? Do you think you are his rebound?

Zatch
No one will be @ school on Monday b/c of Fall Intersession (Break) well the next time you see her talk to her about it or give her a note.

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by Masrix
Oprah Has Aids
laughing out loud no she doesnt, she is awesome *oprah 4 President big grin

Alley
Well this is what happened, she dumped him and he asked me back out, so no, I'm not a rebound.

Zatch
Well this is what happened, she dumped him and he asked me back out, so no, I'm not a rebound. Then you are not a rebound then. I rebound is where you keep going out with the same go like 3 or more times everytime he is single.

Alley
easier said than done...every time I try to talk to her she turns her back on me...Literally

Alley
uhh...well this is our 5th time going out..... embarrasment

Zatch
uhh...well this is our 5th time going out..... embarrasment no wonder she is calling you a rebound then.

Spelljammer
Now SpellJammer remembers why he stopped posting in otf.. messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.