Chopped down like Padawans!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

truejedi
I have been asking this question ever since i watched the movie: Why do the 3 Jedi Masters with Mace get slaughtered so freaking quickly? These are supposed to be the best of the best! Kit Fisto! Saesee! Agen Kolar! These are all council members, and they get beaten all together in about 3 seconds of film time. I dunno about you, but to me, that is something that should have gotten more footage. Makes it look like Yoda and Mace, Obi Wan, and Anakin can fight, and all other Jedi suck. Also, how do you surprise 3 Jedi Masters at once? Those 3 had no idea what was coming. Why Lucas? Why?

JKozzy
Because Palpatine was a Sith Lord, and he is much more powerful than the three.

Lord J
already millions of threads on this, search next time

big grin

Sesse
But the power of the three cant be shattered! =O

darthvader_fan
Isnt there alredy threads on this

Lord J
hes a junior member he started today what do you expect

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by truejedi
I have been asking this question ever since i watched the movie: Why do the 3 Jedi Masters with Mace get slaughtered so freaking quickly?

To advance the plotline that Sideous is bad ass.

darthvader_fan
DARTH VADER IS TOO

amity75
Their deaths are supposed to be quick. Palpatine wiped them out in quick time as if to say "Look what I can do. Deal with it. You can't f*ck with me".

((The_Anomaly))
because hes friggin palpatine, lol

he and yoda are like

____ <--- up here. /and everyone else is/

______ <---- down here

Boris
Cause he was better than them, simple.

Sir Mist
The book says its because its showing how fast Palpatine can move when using the darkside, not how crap they were, or how good he is at fighting, its just how quick he is...which is gay, because then he moves like a noob against Mace...

jediprson
This is by AST

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/4861/0068pq7nw.gif

jediprson
This is by AST

McCusto
That was funny. . .

But WHY did you post it 2 times?

jediprson
oh s*it. sorry 'bout that

Tangible God
Well if he didn't kill them so quickly, then how the hell are you to explain the events that are to transpire afterwards?

DarkAge
In regards to that animation, for the last freaking time, lightning doesn't melt peoples faces.

masterkit
dont care it wuz funny.

Tangible God
Yeah it was funny, even if unrealistic. (giggles like schoolgirl)

masterkit
laughing

masterkit
I decided to watch it

AGAIN

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.