The Best Super Mario Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*Natalie~Luver*
What is the Best main Mario Game out of all the Nintendo Consoles

please note the spin offs such as Mario Kart, Dr.Mario, Super Smash Melee are not included

hotsauce6548
I'm not sure you can compare an adventure game, such as Sunshine and 64, to a sidescroller like the others.

Ast
Mario 64 for me, just ahead of SMB3 and SMW.

DarkC
64. So many good times. Like the feeling after you beat Bowser for the first time.

snake_eyes616
I'd take the original SMW

Barker
Super Mario Bros. 3 ~ Just gives me that warm, tingly feeling every time I play.

Captain REX
Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario 64 are my two top favorites. The first, because of that old Nintendo feel and my childhood memories of flinging the controller across the room when I get dumped into Bowser's lava, and 64, because it's too damned fun. I've played that game a million times over and it never gets old.

Myth
1. SM64
2. SMW
3. SMB2

Darkstorm Zero
My top 3

#1: SMB3. one of the most innovative and imaginative installments to the series for it's generation, and it was an absolutely massive game that held many secrets 9it's cameo aperance in The Wizard was very cool too

#2: SMW. For very much the same reasons as SMB3

#3: SMB1. The Original will always hold a special spot in my heart

Red Superfly
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I'm not sure you can compare an adventure game, such as Sunshine and 64, to a sidescroller like the others.

Yes you can. They're all platformers. Mario 64/Sunshine ain't adventure games.

Inany case, Mario 64 gets it for me. I love them all. Mario, Mario 3 and Mario World get me all tearry eyed with nostalgia, but Mario 64 made my jaw drop with it's awesomeness.

Blue Dragon
I have only played Mario Sunshine & 64 & only finsihed Sunshine.

StinkFist462
1. SMB3
2. SM64

JToTheP
Mario 3 or World

Kumar
WTF?!?! where is Super Mario rpg on there? that is my personal favorite mario game. if you have a SNES emulator you should definitly play it. i voted SMW though and that is my second favorite so its all good

Myth
Is it Super Mario RPG or just Mario RPG? I was going to mention it too but I thought it didn't have the "Super" part and that is what it seems that they going by. It is definitely my fav ahead of SM64 as well (unless we could count the Mario Kart games as well).

Beelzebuu
SM64 is still to date one of my favorite games. It is just too much fun not to like. Super Mario World brings back so much nostolgia it's just a rush. Super Mario Bros. it was the beginning and probably the best old skool game ever. It's hard to find someone who hasn't played this game. Plus you could shoot ducks.

JToTheP
Why is that piece of shit Mario Sunshine up there and not Mario RPG? That game had to be the gayest piece of shit game ever. Mario 3, World & Super Mario RPG are the best mario games ever, also 3 of the greatest video games ever made.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.