Juggernaut Test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Alright, well, Juggernaut's durability is very high, but i highly doubt it's unlimited. So wut would happen, if classic Juggernaut (with no helmey on to guard his face) was running forward and got the following things done to him, would he be stopped or hurt?

Black Bolts Scream

Thor's Godforce

Cyclops Blast w/o Visor

Full Power Blasts from Havok

Full Power Blast from Silver Surfer

Full Power Blast from Insane Genis' using Photon Gun

Full Power Blast from Thanos

Omega Beams from current Darkseid

Omega Beams from Pre-Crisis Darkseid

A Punch from Gladiator flying towards him at 100x Light Speed

A Fully Grown Atlas kicking him

Human Torch Johnny Storm's Nova Blast

A Blast from the hottest flame Firelord can make

Terrax dropping Manhattan on him

Quasar and Green Lantern combine their powers to make a huge lime-colored Wall to try to stop him (he's not allowed to go around)

Immortal Hercules and Mindless Hulk try to push him backwards

A Full Powered Blast from a Full Power Galactus

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by armandovalles
Alright, well, Juggernaut's durability is very high, but i highly doubt it's unlimited. So wut would happen, if classic Juggernaut (with no helmey on to guard his face) was running forward and got the following things done to him, would he be stopped or hurt?

Black Bolts Scream

Thor's Godforce

Cyclops Blast w/o Visor

Quasar and Green Lantern combine their powers to make a huge lime-colored Wall to try to stop him (he's not allowed to go around)

Its not unlimited. He only has as much invulnerability as the power of Cytorrak affords him to. Anyone significantly more powerful than Cytorrak will be able to destroy him physically.

From this list he'll survive all but Pre C DS's Full power Omega beams and Galactus' full powered blasts

long pig
Black Bolts Scream= Jug is fine.

Thor's Godforce= Jug is momentarilly distracted, but fine.

Cyclops Blast w/o Visor=He doesn't even notice.

Full Power Blasts from Havok=Doesn't notice it.

Full Power Blast from Silver Surfer=It may hurt him, but doubtful.

Full Power Blast from Insane Genis' using Photon Gun=Same as above.

Full Power Blast from Thanos=Same as above.

Omega Beams from current Darkseid=Nothing.

Omega Beams from Pre-Crisis Darkseid=Dead.

A Punch from Gladiator flying towards him at 100x Light Speed=Gladiator breaks his hand. Jug laughs.

A Fully Grown Atlas kicking him=Jug kicks him back, but a lot harder.

Human Torch Johnny Storm's Nova Blast=Jug giggles.

A Blast from the hottest flame Firelord can make=Jug doesn't notice.

Terrax dropping Manhattan on him=Jug throws it back.

Quasar and Green Lantern combine their powers to make a huge lime-colored Wall to try to stop him (he's not allowed to go around)=He goes through.

Immortal Hercules and Mindless Hulk try to push him backwards=They fail.

A Full Powered Blast from a Full Power Galactus=He probably dies.

BobbyD
Very Interesting thread, Armando.

Human Torch Johnny Storm's Nova Blast=Jug giggles. laughing

That was great, Long Pig.

Wynndar
thumb down

Marvel=DC

Black Bolts Scream

Thor's Godforce

Cyclops Blast w/o Visor

Isn't this just the same thread I just made Armor vs Armor vs Armor vs Armor with Juggernauts armor, Wonder Womans bracelets, Captain Americas shield and Wolverines bones?

long pig
Originally posted by Wynndar
thumb down
Heh, gives me an idea.

Juntai
Why is Darkseid listed twice when it's the same guy?

black robb
Gambit wins

RAGE17
Originally posted by Juntai

you fool read some comics darkseid absorbed multiple man.and now he just duplicates himself all the time for the heck of it

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by Juntai

Ones current and the other is "The Devil Prays To Me" pre crisis

Metalmanx
Originally posted by long pig
Black Bolts Scream= Jug is fine.

Thor's Godforce= Jug is momentarilly distracted, but fine.

Cyclops Blast w/o Visor=He doesn't even notice.

Full Power Blasts from Havok=Doesn't notice it.

Full Power Blast from Silver Surfer=It may hurt him, but doubtful.

Full Power Blast from Insane Genis' using Photon Gun=Same as above.

Full Power Blast from Thanos=Same as above.

Omega Beams from current Darkseid=Nothing.

Omega Beams from Pre-Crisis Darkseid=Dead.

A Punch from Gladiator flying towards him at 100x Light Speed=Gladiator breaks his hand. Jug laughs.

A Fully Grown Atlas kicking him=Jug kicks him back, but a lot harder.

Human Torch Johnny Storm's Nova Blast=Jug giggles.

A Blast from the hottest flame Firelord can make=Jug doesn't notice.

Terrax dropping Manhattan on him=Jug throws it back.

Quasar and Green Lantern combine their powers to make a huge lime-colored Wall to try to stop him (he's not allowed to go around)=He goes through.

Immortal Hercules and Mindless Hulk try to push him backwards=They fail.

A Full Powered Blast from a Full Power Galactus=He probably dies.

I agree completely.

LGodamus
whats with the no helmet situation....why in the heck does everyone think jugs helmet guards his face or adds to his durability...jesus people it only is there for psi attacks nothing else...his helm doesnt do jack for his face..he is just as invulnerable without it on

LGodamus
Black Bolts Scream...he is uninjured

Thor's Godforce.......he is uninjured, but momentarily halted

Cyclops Blast w/o Visor.........he doesnt even notice

Full Power Blasts from Havok......what was that a fly?

Full Power Blast from Silver Surfer......yawns

Full Power Blast from Insane Genis' using Photon Gun........oooh look a scratch

Full Power Blast from Thanos.... mildly injured but not stopped

Omega Beams from current Darkseid.........it tickles

Omega Beams from Pre-Crisis Darkseid...........ow burning sensations...bad damage here

A Punch from Gladiator flying towards him at 100x Light Speed.....gladiator looks silly as he is halted and juggernaut yawns

A Fully Grown Atlas kicking him...and breaks his foot

Human Torch Johnny Storm's Nova Blast.........does jack nothing

A Blast from the hottest flame Firelord can make....he is uninjured

Terrax dropping Manhattan on him....he gets out from under it and laughs

Quasar and Green Lantern combine their powers to make a huge lime-colored Wall to try to stop him (he's not allowed to go around)...he bulls his way thru it making fun of them the whole time

Immortal Hercules and Mindless Hulk try to push him backwards...they fail...as far as they are concerned he is unstoppable

A Full Powered Blast from a Full Power Galactus...but not that damn unstoppable...galactus definatly has the upper hand

armandovalles
Originally posted by LGodamus
whats with the no helmet situation....why in the heck does everyone think jugs helmet guards his face or adds to his durability...jesus people it only is there for psi attacks nothing else...his helm doesnt do jack for his face..he is just as invulnerable without it on

yea i realize that completely i just wanted his helmet off so when people punch him and stuff they punch him in the face rather than his helmet.

LGodamus
yea i realize that completely i just wanted his helmet off so when people punch him and stuff they punch him in the face rather than his helmet.

like it matters....they arent gonna hurt him helmet or not, by punching him

moshtitan

Cyclops Blast w/o Visor

haha..that took so much thought...i commend you.

K3VIL
FPB of FP Galactus will kill him.
All the others have no chance.
The only way is having Thor using Mjolnir to bypass Cyttorak's magic for a while and then use a combo attack.

Wynndar
There honestly isnt any precedence of Juggernaut taking power like this. Except for Havok, Cyclops, and Atlas, who r jokes compared to these others, Jugs hasnt shown he can stand up to it. A punch from angry Prof Hulk left him on his knees. If these attacks dont kill him they at least knock him off the planet.

long pig
There honestly isnt any precedence of Juggernaut taking power like this. Except for Havok, Cyclops, and Atlas, who r jokes compared to these others, Jugs hasnt shown he can stand up to it. A punch from angry Prof Hulk left him on his knees. If these attacks dont kill him they at least knock him off the planet.

Prof Hulk made Jug fall down for two seconds, then he got back up. No damage done, no pain felt. He was ready to K.O hulk again.

Thing, on the other hand, got K.O'd in three hits from Jug. Three hits? Damn...

Thor's godblast didn't effect Jugs much, and since it's the top three most powerful in this list, it's easy to judge the rest by comparison.

Nothing will effect him but Galactus and PC Darkseid.

Wynndar
HAHAHA...wow u lied twice in that one. Maybe u werent lying, just inaccurate cuz ur ignorant j/k. U know Juggernaut never got back up after Prof Hulk left him crawling on the ground. And u know Thing was never KO'd by him....in fact Thing stopped him and saved the day. I need to review the instance with Thor, someone once argued that it wasnt the godforce or 100%. Regardless, some of these other attacks are of the planet destroying scale...which I dont believe Jugs could survive. Sure he can survive getting hit by Colossus, or that flaming piece of wood Nightcrawler hurt him with in their first fight. But Thanos? Black Bolt? Genis? Juggernaut is DEAD...he's not messing with Jubilee or Cyclops here.

kgkg
well this is simple

Who has hurt the Jugs before? didn't ons tossed him like shit.

Warhulk did same thing

Wynndar
Nightcrawler and a burning stick hurt him...

kgkg
Nightcrawler and a burning stick hurt him...
sounds more like PIS to me

Wynndar
hmm...i doubt it.... it was a classic Jugs appearance...first time he foughtt he new X-Men in Scottland.

godking
HAHAHA...wow u lied twice in that one. Maybe u werent lying, just inaccurate cuz ur ignorant j/k. U know Juggernaut never got back up after Prof Hulk left him crawling on the ground. And u know Thing was never KO'd by him....in fact Thing stopped him and saved the day. I need to review the instance with Thor, someone once argued that it wasnt the godforce or 100%. Regardless, some of these other attacks are of the planet destroying scale...which I dont believe Jugs could survive. Sure he can survive getting hit by Colossus, or that flaming piece of wood Nightcrawler hurt him with in their first fight. But Thanos? Black Bolt? Genis? Juggernaut is DEAD...he's not messing with Jubilee or Cyclops here. Juggernaut KO'D Thing with 3 punches.

Thor hit Juggernaut with the GODFORCE that made GALACTUS RUN !. Juggernaut was briefly halted then kept moving forward.

long pig
HAHAHA...wow u lied twice in that one. Maybe u werent lying, just inaccurate cuz ur ignorant j/k. U know Juggernaut never got back up after Prof Hulk left him crawling on the ground. And u know Thing was never KO'd by him....in fact Thing stopped him and saved the day. I need to review the instance with Thor, someone once argued that it wasnt the godforce or 100%. Regardless, some of these other attacks are of the planet destroying scale...which I dont believe Jugs could survive. Sure he can survive getting hit by Colossus, or that flaming piece of wood Nightcrawler hurt him with in their first fight. But Thanos? Black Bolt? Genis? Juggernaut is DEAD...he's not messing with Jubilee or Cyclops here.

Jug was getting right back up before Prof Hulk let out a psychic backlash, basically a mental assault on Jug. Hulk's punch didn't effect him in the slightest.

Nightcrawler never burned Jug, he threw fire in his eyes and the light blinded him for a half second.

armandovalles
alright, i see my first tests are done. So here's some more to try to stop classic Juggernaut running.

1) Blob stands in his way.

2) Drax w/ Power Gem punches him as hard as he can.

3) Havok, Cyclops, and Chamber together hit him with everything theyve got.

4) Ths US Army hits him with everything theyve got.

5) King Thor's Godforce.

6) The Absorbing Man, who has absorbed the strength and properties of Mjolnir, ancient Uru, tries to stop him in any way he can.

7) Black Bolt's Scream along with Gorgon's Earthquakes.

8) Vision Turns intangible and goes inside of him to try to control him.

9) Apocalypse tries to stop him in any way he can.

10) 100 Mole Man Monsters try to stop him in any way they can.

11) Spider Man, Scarlet Spider, Venom, Carnage, and Toxin web and slime him up as much as they can.

12) Iron Man in Thorbuster Armor tries to stop him in any way he can.

13) Silver Surfer, Genis, and Sentry all blast him with everything theyve got.

14) Speed Demon (Sanders), Northstar, Quicksilver, Meanstreak, and thw Whizzer (Stewart) all speed blitz him.

15) Every street-leveler together tries to stop him in any way they can.

long pig
1) Blob stands in his way.-Blob dies.

2) Drax w/ Power Gem punches him as hard as he can.-Jug gets stopped.

3) Havok, Cyclops, and Chamber together hit him with everything theyve got. He giggles, they die.

4) Ths US Army hits him with everything theyve got.-Not a damn thing.

5) King Thor's Godforce.-Momentarily slows his momentum, but nothing more.

6) The Absorbing Man, who has absorbed the strength and properties of Mjolnir, ancient Uru, tries to stop him in any way he can.- Doesn't make him flinch.

7) Black Bolt's Scream along with Gorgon's Earthquakes.-Doesn't stop him.

8) Vision Turns intangible and goes inside of him to try to control him.-Already tried, didn't work.

9) Apocalypse tries to stop him in any way he can.-Apocalypse fails

10) 100 Mole Man Monsters try to stop him in any way they can.- They fail.

11) Spider Man, Scarlet Spider, Venom, Carnage, and Toxin web and slime him up as much as they can. It does nothing.

12) Iron Man in Thorbuster Armor tries to stop him in any way he can.-Nothing.

13) Silver Surfer, Genis, and Sentry all blast him with everything theyve got.-It might push him back, but nothinf much else.

14) Speed Demon (Sanders), Northstar, Quicksilver, Meanstreak, and thw Whizzer (Stewart) all speed blitz him.- They all die.

15) Every street-leveler together tries to stop him in any way they can.-Lots of dead streetlevelers. They fail.

Swanky-Tuna
The thing with Thing is he had just fought a bunch of guys I believe. He was pretty tuckered out.

And Thor supposively had a lifeforce poison or something that people contend made his Godforce weaker. Plus I think it happened during the 8th day thing... I'm not sure.

Thing is, Juggernaut is so inconsistant anyway that it's hard to judge things with him.

Dizzle
An all out blast by King Thor would f*ck up Juggy something awful. Other than that, I agree with LP. Especially about the giggling. Oh, and when the various speedsters try and fail, they just run away, as opposed to dying.

JediMasterLuke5
Juggernaut's Durability and Invulnerability is very very overated. He's not as Unstopable as everyone thinks.

Wynndar
Originally posted by godking
Juggernaut KO'D Thing with 3 punches.

Thor hit Juggernaut with the GODFORCE that made GALACTUS RUN !. Juggernaut was briefly halted then kept moving forward.

Read the comic book. Thing wasnt KO'd. Thing had to stop 99 villains from touching BEyonder and he succeeded. Juggernaut was the last one, but he stopped him too.

I dont think that the attack that temporarily stopped Jugs from Thor was the godforce. Was it explicitely stated that he was using it in that instance?

Jug was getting right back up before Prof Hulk let out a psychic backlash, basically a mental assault on Jug. Hulk's punch didn't effect him in the slightest.

Nightcrawler never burned Jug, he threw fire in his eyes and the light blinded him for a half second.

Not in the least? It didnt look like it. It looked like it hurt him, his eyes got all big and he was doubled over...then he fell to the ground...stayed on his hands and knees and never got up. Hulk had a dialogue with the voices in his head that lasted a few sentences. Then after all that,Jugs was still on his hands and knees...then his psychic backlash occured and knocked everyone out except Vision.

Nightcralwer hit him in the face with a burning torch and he explicitely stated "Arggghhh...that hurt me!!". There was never any temporary blinding mentioned anywhere...that was ur personal spin.

KillAll
Read the comic book. Thing wasnt KO'd. Thing had to stop 99 villains from touching BEyonder and he succeeded. Juggernaut was the last one, but he stopped him too.

i usually respect your opinion... but to argue this means you have not read or seen the scans at the very least. thing gets hit three times. then he's pretty much done. mephisto is what stops juggernaut from touching beyonder... not thing. not thing at all. thing was k.o.'ed no matter how you look at it.

I dont think that the attack that temporarily stopped Jugs from Thor was the godforce. Was it explicitely stated that he was using it in that instance?

"so be it! thou hast force me to unleash the most terrifying asgardian power of all! a power which once hurled back galactus, the world-eater, and e'en gave pause to an almighty celestial! i must call force the god=force which flows within my veins and unite it with the irrestible power of mine enchanted uru mallet! and the god of thunder shall become one with teh hammer supreme! LET THE JUGGERNAUT FALL"

Wynndar
I dont need to read the scans which dont reveal the whole fight. I own the comic book man. People use the scans as propaganda and don't show that Thing is not only still conscious but that he reaches up and pulls down Juggernaut so he cannot touch the Beyonder. So yes, Thing did stop all the 99 villains.

Concerning Thor, I dont own that issue...if thats what he says then I have to agree...Juggernaut can handle the godforce then.

peejayd
* damn that Juggernaut... damn that Cyttorak...

KillAll
I dont need to read the scans which dont reveal the whole fight. I own the comic book man. People use the scans as propaganda and don't show that Thing is not only still conscious but that he reaches up and pulls down Juggernaut so he cannot touch the Beyonder. So yes, Thing did stop all the 99 villains.

Concerning Thor, I dont own that issue...if thats what he says then I have to agree...Juggernaut can handle the godforce then.

thing got up to his feat and fell back down... mephisto ripped terminated his contract that gave thing his power, and it teleported juggernaut away. which is what stopped juggernaut. so you are telling me, that you think thing laying on the ground holding on to juggernauts leg is what stopped him????? lol, after all this time, who would have thought thats all it took...

Xplosive
1) Blob stands in his way.-Yes, Blob dies.

2) Drax w/ Power Gem punches him as hard as he can.- Drax stopps him of course.

3) Havok, Cyclops, and Chamber together hit him with everything theyve got. Nothing to Juggernaut

4) Ths US Army hits him with everything theyve got.- Nothing.

5) King Thor's Godforce.-It would slow him

6) The Absorbing Man, who has absorbed the strength and properties of Mjolnir, ancient Uru, tries to stop him in any way he can.- Doesn't make him flinch.

7) Black Bolt's Scream along with Gorgon's Earthquakes.- it stops him

8) Vision Turns intangible and goes inside of him to try to control him.-Didn't work.

9) Apocalypse tries to stop him in any way he can.-Apocalypse stops him

10) 100 Mole Man Monsters try to stop him in any way they can.- They could.

11) Spider Man, Scarlet Spider, Venom, Carnage, and Toxin web and slime him up as much as they can. Nothing.

12) Iron Man in Thorbuster Armor tries to stop him in any way he can.- I dont know.

13) Silver Surfer, Genis, and Sentry all blast him with everything theyve got.-They stop him.

14) Speed Demon (Sanders), Northstar, Quicksilver, Meanstreak, and thw Whizzer (Stewart) all speed blitz him.- Nothing.

Wynndar
Originally posted by KillAll
thing got up to his feat and fell back down... mephisto ripped terminated his contract that gave thing his power, and it teleported juggernaut away. which is what stopped juggernaut. so you are telling me, that you think thing laying on the ground holding on to juggernauts leg is what stopped him????? lol, after all this time, who would have thought thats all it took...

Mephisto removed tore up the contract before Thing faced Juggernaut. Three panels with Jug and Thing was on the ground. Thing then grabbed his leg and Juggernaut fell flat on his face. At this point Juggernaut and the others were teleported away because Mephisto had run out of time. I know Juggernaut could have gotten back up, Thing even said it himself afterward.

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
lets not get too carried away here juggie shaking off a god force blast seriously depowers god force blasts. comics are so inconsistant

K3VIL

King Thor can use Mjolnir to overcome Cyttorak's magic just like Classical Thor did, and with Odin Force, blast into oblivion Cain.

yahman
1) Blob stands in his way.-Blob dies.

2) Drax w/ Power Gem punches him as hard as he can.-Jug gets stopped.

3) Havok, Cyclops, and Chamber together hit him with everything theyve got. He giggles, they die.

4) Ths US Army hits him with everything theyve got.-Not a damn thing.

7) Black Bolt's Scream along with Gorgon's Earthquakes.-Doesn't stop him.

8) Vision Turns intangible and goes inside of him to try to control him.-Already tried, didn't work.

9) Apocalypse tries to stop him in any way he can.-Apocalypse fails

10) 100 Mole Man Monsters try to stop him in any way they can.- They fail.

11) Spider Man, Scarlet Spider, Venom, Carnage, and Toxin web and slime him up as much as they can. It does nothing.

12) Iron Man in Thorbuster Armor tries to stop him in any way he can.-Nothing.

13) Silver Surfer, Genis, and Sentry all blast him with everything theyve got.-It might push him back, but nothinf much else.

14) Speed Demon (Sanders), Northstar, Quicksilver, Meanstreak, and thw Whizzer (Stewart) all speed blitz him.- They all die.

15) Every street-leveler together tries to stop him in any way they can.-Lots of dead streetlevelers. They fail.

And yet he was beaten by Nimrod wink roll eyes (sarcastic)

Swanky-Tuna
Nimrod didn't try to overcome his durability. He just shot his brain with sound.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Nimrod didn't try to overcome his durability. He just shot his brain with sound.
Party pooper.

GalacticStorm

Not quite the case:

http://img447.imageshack.us/img447/1132/dsc000342hg.jpg

long pig

Not in the least? It didnt look like it. It looked like it hurt him, his eyes got all big and he was doubled over...then he fell to the ground...stayed on his hands and knees and never got up. Hulk had a dialogue with the voices in his head that lasted a few sentences. Then after all that,Jugs was still on his hands and knees...then his psychic backlash occured and knocked everyone out except Vision.

Nightcralwer hit him in the face with a burning torch and he explicitely stated "Arggghhh...that hurt me!!". There was never any temporary blinding mentioned anywhere...that was ur personal spin.
Bullshit again.
Jug wasn't hurt in the slightest, he was just on the ground getting back up. Just like anyone would be after getting punches by a 100ton punch, especially if you only weigh 800lbs. He was in the position of getting right back up, then the backlash. Not version of Hulk has ever been able to hurt Jug without help.

long pig
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Not quite the case:

http://img447.imageshack.us/img447/1132/dsc000342hg.jpg
Yet he can be head deep in molten lava and not feel it?

GalacticStorm
Yet he can be head deep in molten lava and not feel it?

He has a shield which he can turn on and off with a thought does he not? Maybe it wasnt turned on in that instance. Either way hes not as invulnerable as people would like to believe

long pig
He had his shield off when he was covered with molten steel. It covered him completely, and when it dried, he flexed his muscles and shattered off of him.

The fire thing is just shitty writing.

GalacticStorm
He had his shield off when he was covered with molten steel. It covered him completely, and when it dried, he flexed his muscles and shattered off of him.

The fire thing is just shitty writing.

Did it state that he had his shield off or is that an assumption?

long pig
If his shield was up, the molten steel would have never touched his body.

GalacticStorm
If his shield was up, the molten steel would have never touched his body.

Because you know the specifications of his shield right? wink

Who's to say his shield wasnt skin-tight? Unless it was stated he didnt have it up you cant assume that he didnt, whereas i can assume that he did because of this incident where Nightcrawler singed his eye sockets eek!

long pig
His shield is never skin tight. So, by sheer common sense, it wouldn't be skin tight that time.

Common sense isn't that common, I guess.

GalacticStorm
His shield is never skin tight. So, by sheer common sense, it wouldn't be skin tight that time.

Common sense isn't that common, I guess.

You can say his shield is never skin tight because you know the exact specifications of his shields right? wink

Either way Nightcrawlers attack made for a very distraught Juggs.

Opinion really doesnt cut it in the face of on panel events

long pig
I can say the shield isn't skin tight because the 30 times he's used it, it was red, dome shaped, and about a foot or two from his body.

Not an opinion, just reading comprehension at work.

This would count as P.I.S.

GalacticStorm
I can say the shield isn't skin tight because the 30 times he's used it, it was red, dome shaped, and about a foot or two from his body.

Not an opinion, just reading comprehension at work.

This would count as P.I.S.

Cool. Or it could mean his eyes aren't as durable as the rest of him wink

Swanky-Tuna
Cool. Or it could mean his eyes aren't as durable as the rest of him wink
Maybe. It makes just about as much sense as the rest of Juggernaut's mechanics.

Also, stop breaking the frames with your scans!

Wynndar
Yep...Like Ive always said...Nightcrawler hurt him with a hot stick.

Swanky-Tuna
That's clearly a torch.

+2 fire damage

Warmonger
I don't get this Juggernaut was once long ago hurt by a torch, but in pretty much every other appearance sine then he has shown durability far in excess of that. Everyone has low showings but his average showings far out way that.

Deadpool once poured a vat of Molten steel on him nad he was fine. He didn't even use his force Feild.

Even when he was depowered he suvived the explosin of a gas main that blew up a building and walked out.

So really is that what people are clinging to say that he isn't durable.

People chalk of Wolverine surving a Nuke at point blank as bullshit but say that this is valid?

newjak86
Cool. Or it could mean his eyes aren't as durable as the rest of him wink Actually there was when he was depowered by D'Spayre and he had Molten Lava poured on him. He was in pain but he told him that he was gonna make him pay for making him feel pain. You know I mean he made it seem that any other way it wouldn't have bothered him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.