The Thing Test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Alright, well, Thing's durability is very medium, but i highly doubt it's high. So wut would happen, if Thing (with the power of Heart) was
Hearting forward and got the following things done to him, would he be stopped or hurt?

Black Bolts Scream

Thor's Godforce

Cyclops Blast w/o Visor

Full Power Blasts from Havok

Full Power Blast from Silver Surfer

Full Power Blast from Insane Genis' using Photon Gun

Full Power Blast from Thanos

Omega Beams from current Darkseid

Omega Beams from Pre-Crisis Darkseid

A Punch from Gladiator flying towards him at 100x Light Speed

A Fully Grown Atlas kicking him

Human Torch Johnny Storm's Nova Blast

A Blast from the hottest flame Firelord can make

Terrax dropping Manhattan on him

Quasar and Green Lantern combine their powers to make a huge lime-colored Wall to try to stop him (he's not allowed to go around)

Immortal Hercules and Mindless Hulk try to push him backwards

A Full Powered Blast from a Full Power Galactus

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by long pig
Alright, well, Thing's durability is very medium, but i highly doubt it's high. So wut would happen, if Thing (with the power of Heart) was
Hearting forward and got the following things done to him, would he be stopped or hurt?

Black Bolts Scream

Thor's Godforce

Cyclops Blast w/o Visor

Full Power Blasts from Havok

Full Power Blast from Silver Surfer

Full Power Blast from Insane Genis' using Photon Gun

Full Power Blast from Thanos

Omega Beams from current Darkseid

Omega Beams from Pre-Crisis Darkseid

A Punch from Gladiator flying towards him at 100x Light Speed

Human Torch Johnny Storm's Nova Blast

A Blast from the hottest flame Firelord can make

Terrax dropping Manhattan on him

Quasar and Green Lantern combine their powers to make a huge lime-colored Wall to try to stop him (he's not allowed to go around)

Immortal Hercules and Mindless Hulk try to push him backwards

A Full Powered Blast from a Full Power Galactus

He'd die immediately at Black Bolts scream unless he whispered then he'd die at Thor.

Wynndar
HAHAHA..."power of heart"...

life is cruell
I doubt thing would survive any of those with the exception of 2 or 3. All the heart in the world can only get you so far.

Wynndar
Cyclops, Havok, and Atlas would be coo...the rest would lay him out...just as they would Juggernaut

armandovalles
*mutters to self* i hate u long pig .

lol jk jk

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by armandovalles
*mutters to self* i hate u long pig .

lol jk jk

HA HA HA KARMA, KARMA baby

armandovalles
Black Bolts Scream: he dies

Thor's Godforce: he's had it done to him before, he shook it off

Cyclops Blast w/o Visor: he shakes it off

Full Power Blasts from Havok: he runs right threw it and tramples Havok

Full Power Blast from Silver Surfer: i dunno, he probly dies

Full Power Blast from Insane Genis' using Photon Gun: he definitely dies

Full Power Blast from Thanos: he definitely dies

Omega Beams from current Darkseid: he could probly shake it off

Omega Beams from Pre-Crisis Darkseid: :-(

A Punch from Gladiator flying towards him at 100x Light Speed: one way or another, Gladiator aint stoppin.

A Fully Grown Atlas kicking him: he'd fly hundreds of feet away but then run back an kick Atlas' ass

Human Torch Johnny Storm's Nova Blast: i think he could probly shake it off

A Blast from the hottest flame Firelord can make: he's cooked

Terrax dropping Manhattan on him: he could probly bust a small enough hole in it for him to not be hit with it

Quasar and Green Lantern combine their powers to make a huge lime-colored Wall to try to stop him (he's not allowed to go around): he'd probly bust threw after a few minutes of pounding on it

Immortal Hercules and Mindless Hulk try to push him backwards: he goes backwards lol

A Full Powered Blast from a Full Power Galactus: :-(

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by life is cruell
I doubt thing would survive any of those with the exception of 2 or 3. All the heart in the world can only get you so far.

Agreed. Thing certainly wouldnt be able to shrug off 2 or 3. They would hurt him with one blast but he'd definitely survive. Repeated blasts at such an intensity would take him out but thats not what this threads about.

Tha C-Master
Thing has heart baby!

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Thing has heart baby!

True and after this test we'll get to see it(assuming anything is left).

life is cruell
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Agreed. Thing certainly wouldnt be able to shrug off 2 or 3. They would hurt him with one blast but he'd definitely survive. Repeated blasts at such an intensity would take him out but thats not what this threads about.

Oh i didnt mean numbers two and three i meant two or three things in general.

LGodamus
Black Bolts Scream....um he crumbles to dust

Thor's Godforce.......he is annihilated

Cyclops Blast w/o Visor....injured but alive

Full Power Blasts from Havok.....also injured but alive

Full Power Blast from Silver Surfer...he is killed

Full Power Blast from Insane Genis' using Photon Gun...death

Full Power Blast from Thanos......mega death

Omega Beams from current Darkseid...bad injuries, but his heart.."hahah" pulls him thru

Omega Beams from Pre-Crisis Darkseid....dooom

A Punch from Gladiator flying towards him at 100x Light Speed...he is knocked completely off the world...oh yeah and he dies

A Fully Grown Atlas kicking him...he is hurt

Human Torch Johnny Storm's Nova Blast.....he is crispy around the edges but not dead

A Blast from the hottest flame Firelord can make...prolly about the same as torch but more crispy

Terrax dropping Manhattan on him...um he does an impression of a pancake

Quasar and Green Lantern combine their powers to make a huge lime-colored Wall to try to stop him (he's not allowed to go around)..then i guess he sits his happy orange ass behind a wall

Immortal Hercules and Mindless Hulk try to push him backwards..they push him wherever they wanna go

A Full Powered Blast from a Full Power Galactus....he is dust in the wind

armandovalles
Originally posted by LGodamus

A Punch from Gladiator flying towards him at 100x Light Speed...he is knocked completely off the world...oh yeah and he dies

Terrax dropping Manhattan on him...um he does an impression of a pancake

LMAO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Superherovandal
he wouldn't survive Current Darkseid's OE. I know he's been jobbered but come on. It would kill Thing.

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig

This is the greatest and least used power in the Marvel Universe.... being kicked by a giant!... sweet!

New Thunderbolts should be nothing BUT Atlas booting people all over the country!

lol

Dizzle
Hahahahaha, Atlas. What a guy.

Seriously, Ben's dead at all of these. Yes, even Cyclops. Unless there's gonna be some actual "Thing vs. a Mountain" debates going on.

Breaking through a construct of Green Lantern and Quasar? You insane? That's gotta be enough to hold in a friggin supernova or three. Ben would kill himself first by breaking off his arm on the energy wall, then throwing his gigantic heart at it, to no avail.

He might survive Johnny. MAYBE.

The Ion
Ben breaking through a GL/Quasar construct and shrugging off Omega Beams is one of the funniest things I've seen on this forum.

Piedmon
Originally posted by armandovalles
Black Bolts Scream: he dies

Thor's Godforce: he's had it done to him before, he shook it off

Cyclops Blast w/o Visor: he shakes it off

Full Power Blasts from Havok: he runs right threw it and tramples Havok

Full Power Blast from Silver Surfer: i dunno, he probly dies

Full Power Blast from Insane Genis' using Photon Gun: he definitely dies

Full Power Blast from Thanos: he definitely dies

Omega Beams from current Darkseid: he could probly shake it off

Omega Beams from Pre-Crisis Darkseid: :-(

A Punch from Gladiator flying towards him at 100x Light Speed: one way or another, Gladiator aint stoppin.

A Fully Grown Atlas kicking him: he'd fly hundreds of feet away but then run back an kick Atlas' ass

Human Torch Johnny Storm's Nova Blast: i think he could probly shake it off

A Blast from the hottest flame Firelord can make: he's cooked

Terrax dropping Manhattan on him: he could probly bust a small enough hole in it for him to not be hit with it

Quasar and Green Lantern combine their powers to make a huge lime-colored Wall to try to stop him (he's not allowed to go around): he'd probly bust threw after a few minutes of pounding on it

Immortal Hercules and Mindless Hulk try to push him backwards: he goes backwards lol

A Full Powered Blast from a Full Power Galactus: :-(

I'm inclined to agree, except for the Omega beams from current Darkside.

DigiMark007
Spite thread = Closed.

Besides, we all know the power of heart is equal to Juggs in durability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.