ALPHA BEAST VS. fully fed galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RAGE17
can galactus take on this half celestial half inhuman creature?

Tha C-Master
What are his powers?

Give us a runthrough again...

RAGE17
he is basically black bolt+asgardian destroyer multiplied by 1,000

Tha C-Master
He has lightspeed reflexes?

RAGE17
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
He has lightspeed reflexes?

indeed he can move around 3-5 times the speed of light.....his durability is also insanely high he shrugged off explosions which destroyed galaxies. he once destroyed with his bare hands a full solar system made of pure adamentium created by thanos. his blasts can destroy planets.he once destroyed a future version of classic juggs with his shield up!. with only one blast.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by RAGE17
indeed he can move around 3-5 times the speed of light.....his durability is also insanely high he shrugged off explosions which destroyed galaxies. he once destroyed with his bare hands a full solar system made of pure adamentium created by thanos. his blasts can destroy planets.he once destroyed a future version of classic juggs with his shield up!. with only one blast. What are some of his best fights, and what issue can I look these fights up? smile

RAGE17
What are some of his best fights, and what issue can I look these fights up? smile

he had a good one against the 3rd host of celestials he managed to kill 2 celestials.....i guess his best fights are in tales of darkness #45 and rebirth of the hybrid #340(special edition)

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by RAGE17
he had a good one against the 3rd host of celestials he managed to kill 2 celestials.....i guess his best fights are in tales of darkness #45 and rebirth of the hybrid #340(special edition) What is his origin, was he born of darkness, or of light.

Why does he fight like he does?

What are his power ratings on the marvel scale?

RAGE17
What is his origin, was he born of darkness, or of light.

Why does he fight like he does?

What are his power ratings on the marvel scale?

he was born on earth thousands of years ago when a celestial and an inhuman mated .....he was born in chaos . his power level has never been quantified......but supposedly its around 50....remember 7 is the highest.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.