OTF 2,000,000 Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MC Mike
Almost there.

I can't believe people post so much pointless shit. Ah well, here it comes anyway - the big two mil.

taft
no expression intersting

DarkC
no expression

snake_eyes616
whats the point here? the 2millionth post is like 5 thou. away. Jumped the gun if you ask me.

Lana
Originally posted by snake_eyes616
whats the point here? the 2millionth post is like 5 thou. away. Jumped the gun if you ask me.

Considering how much people post in here, we'll prolly hit 2 mil in the next day or two.

Anyone remember the competition for the 1 millionth post? I think I got the 1 millionth and first laughing out loud

Neo_Version 7
This is getting exciting!

The True Fear
we need to thank the bored attention starved people who come on here late at night making threads about eggs or whatnot. without them it would not be possible.

Neo_Version 7
Yo, what up, Bardock! stick out tongue

The True Fear
chillin chillin

Miss_Faye
my head hurts

Neo_Version 7
Nice.

You doing anything over the weekend?

Miss_Faye
bangin this is how feel...damn you headache...damn you!!

The True Fear
wasting my life away, it was homecoming tonight and cam back an hour and a half past curfew. tommorow i plan to get motivated enough to wake up

playmean
yawn

Clovie
Originally posted by MC Mike
Almost there.

I can't believe people post so much pointless shit. Ah well, here it comes anyway - the big two mil. jasne, misiek.

Tired Hiker
I'm bored. I think I'll go read every post ever made on the OTF! eek!

MC Mike
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I'm bored. I think I'll go read every post ever made on the OTF! eek!

Only you, TH. Only you.

Neo_Version 7
laughing out loud Bump.

BENITO
I only post pointless stuff cause I'm bored

Lana
Originally posted by The True Fear
we need to thank the bored attention starved people who come on here late at night making threads about eggs or whatnot. without them it would not be possible.

You mean like you?

DarkC
Originally posted by Lana
Considering how much people post in here, we'll prolly hit 2 mil in the next day or two.

Anyone remember the competition for the 1 millionth post? I think I got the 1 millionth and first laughing out loud
(loud boo)

MC Mike
A little over 1,000 left.

silver_tears
w00t

MC Mike
The closer we get the less people notice...

400 something left.

Neo_Version 7
dancingman

Yeah.

Lana
Originally posted by MC Mike
The closer we get the less people notice...

400 something left.

Unlike for 1 million when everyone in the OTF was competing over who'd get that post and there were about 5 threads on it...

Kosta
Dogbert ended up getting it I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.