Jean and Logan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thedarkphoenix
who many ppl think that logan's love for Jean with Prevail?feel free to add. Happy Dance

Disappear
considering she's dead, i'd say it's out of the question. and yeah, blah blah blah, she's in the white hot room... she's just dead again. it's not like i'm saying she won't be coming back...

thedarkphoenix
every one know that she will come back and logan will flirt again with her reading

Disappear
the only thing charming about their relationship is that it's unrequited. it's truly undeveloped, and could as easily be explained as puppy love-esque infatuation as the deep, seething romance it's worked up to be. outside of AUs like the AoA or some what if..?'s, i don't think it'll ever be a working relationship.

thedarkphoenix
true but i'm right to

Disappear
you're right with what? you didn't say anything besides 'she will come back,' and since that's all she's good for...

DarkC
I don't think it's true love. So no.

thedarkphoenix
ok all of u just so u don't know. The whole X-Men Universe is base on Jean and Scotts love for each other........i know that cause i say it on one of the X movies.

thedarkphoenix
i saw it not say it

peejayd
* Cyke and Jean love each other... so Logan, lay off! freak...

Disappear
but scott also loves emma, and jean gave up on scott.

truth is, jean's not s'posed to be shacking up with anyone anymore. so says the phoenix.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.