The Judgment of Celestial: The Adventure of the Pendant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Celestial

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: Who could that be. ( Destinie walked to the door and opened it to see their old friend Galatians standing it the door way. A big smile came to her face at seing him. ) Galatians! Good to see you, come in, come in.

Celestial
Galatians: My dear Destinie. You grown since the last I saw you. Where is the old fool Elisha?

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: Your guess is as good as mine. He wet into two a while back I think to get more books.....He is constantly drawn into them now. I can hardly get him to look UP! In any case I think he will be home soon.

Celestial
Galatians: So he hasn't changed a bit. The Festival of the Moon is in two days and I have a treat for everyone this year. I traveled sourthern Igros. But where is the son of Elisha, Elijah?

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: I am afraid he is getting to be like is father. HE headed out this morning with some of his friends and I have not seen him seance.

Celestial
Galatians: I see. But you know what they say, like father like son. So what have you been up to these pass four years? Any plans for marriage?

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: She let a smile brake her face at the question. "And leave Elisha and Elijah to try and take care of themselves. This house would fall on top of them in days after I left."

Celestial
Galatians: That is so true. Thank the angels of Avalon you came when his wife passed on or he would be in trouble.

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: I think I am more the lucky one. If it where not Elisha I do not think I would be alive today.

Celestial
Galatians: Everyone has something to be thankful for. I have traveled across many lands and met many people but I do believe I like Gravince the most.

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: I like that much I know. But do tell me what has happened with you. You always have good stories and I am afraid not much changes around here.

Celestial
Galatians: More changes by the day here then you know. When I last departed from Gravince I traveled South with the River of Life. I went with the river for three months and ran into Philemon the Brave, another one of the six sages. He was heading for the kingdom of Fongon and I traveled with him for along the way out of the river, emerged the Salamdarian. A great sea creature long and powerful with four great tentacles. Together, Philemon and I slain the beast and entered Fongon and met the new king for the old died nearly six years ago. Your father and Elisha and David knew him well...oh right! Your father. That reminds, I have something to give you that I was suppose to hand to you on your eighteenth birthday but I am two years late.
-Galatians hands Destinie a golden ring with a green emerald on it-
Galatians: That is one of the three rings that the Angels of Avalon wore. Your father, Marth was given the ring by the Angel, Emeralian.

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: She was truly caught aback by the gift because she was knew well what the ring was just from stories. " This was my fathers?"

Celestial
Galatians: Aye. If he didn't have that ring on the last part of are quest before the return journey, Elisha, David, and myself would be dead. He was only ten when all that happened but he had a heart of gold.

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: " I see....." She often heard of how brave her and good her father had been and it always made her uncomfortable because she still knew vary little about him. At that moment Elisha walked in the door.....

Celestial
Elisha: Blasted relatives! Don't they have anyone else to borther? A moment's peace is all I ask. Destinie! Is diner almost ready!?

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: Sorry Elisha I am afraid I have not started it yet.

Celestial
-Behind Elisha followed his golden retriever, still a puppy but a big one. Butterball-
Elisha: Destinie! If anyone asks, I am not home! I will be in my studies if you need me!

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: Elisha. I sorry but I have arady let someone in to see you.

Celestial
Elisha: Who is... -Elisha walks in and sees Galatians-
Galatians: Elisha Diadem...still the same no doubt.
Elisha: It's wonderful to see you Galatians!!
Galatians: We have much to discuss on certain matters.
Elisha: Matters? Oh right, right. Destinie, go out and find Elijah. And take Butterball too. That dog will not go to sleep.

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: She lifted a Eyebrow at being asked to lea, what could they not talk about around her....She dicided not to press the isue and and strode torwd the door. " I should be back shortly. Come on Butterball." And with that she closed the dorr and went to town.

Celestial
-Butterball followed Destinie happily stopping every few feet to smell the bushes. The dog lifted his head up and ran off at fast speed-

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: Butterball! Come back! (she takes off after him.)

Celestial
-You turn the corner and find Butterball rolling around on Mrs. Goodman's roses...again-

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: She take a stick she found on the ground and starts poking at the dog to get and not hurt herself. "butterball you mut get out of there. If Mrs. Goodman finds you in her roses agin her will surve you for dinner!"

Celestial
-The dog lies on his back and wags his tail. He hurries to his feet and looks behind you. Elijah jumps on your back-
Elijah: Hey Destinie!!

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: "AHHh!" Destinie reaches behind herand pulls off Elijah. "Elijah! "Her voice sofens and she smiles. "Good I found you. Galatians is at the house and your father sent me out to find you."

Celestial
Elijah: Galatians? You mean the old guy!!

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: "Elijah you know better then to call people that." Destinie was still laughing at the comment though because know one really knew how old Galatians was. Except in all his time he ener seemed to age and he himself had said that he was old. "Yes, that's him but I would call him Galatians if I where you. Other wise you may end up a toad.

Celestial
Elijah: Okay...where is ol...Galatians?

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: She jerked her head toward the hill. "he is at the house. Come on I will race you."

Celestial
Mrs. Goodman: WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ROSES!!??

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: "Not good!" Destinie bent down for the run not wanting to be chewed out by Mrs.Goodman. "Sorry Mrs.Goodman, Ready set GO!" Destinie took off for the hill. Her legs flying under her.

Celestial
-Elijah didn't realize Destinie ran off until Butterball went chasing after her-
Elijah: Hey! Wait up!!
-Elijah ran after her-

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: She slowed down so that it would be a fair race and then took off as fast as she could. She could still here Mrs.Goodman yelling at them from behind her. "Come on hurry up!"

Celestial
-Elijah ran pass Destinie still gaining speed but he tripped over his own feet and fell to the ground-

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: She let her right foot slide to the side and circle her round to stop and look at Elijah. She walked over to him and helped him up. "I swear I have never seen anyone fall over themselves like you do." She with a chuckle.

Celestial
Elijah: Ouch...
David (Sheldon's father): What's the rush you two?
-Elijah landed in front of David's house as he went outside to pick up the yard-

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: "Hello David, Nothing rally just racing. But Galatians is here for the festival."

Celestial
David: Galatians the Wise is back? It is a shame I cannot go see him for I must go to the market.

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: "I will send your hellos to him when we get to the house. He has not seaid but I think he may be here a couple of days so you may get to see him."

Celestial
David: Thank you.
-David walked off. Elijah stood up and ran off towards the house-

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: Cheater! She took off after him

Celestial
Elijah: You were the one who stopped!!

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: IS that So! She ran strait for the Graders fenc a jumped over it vulting herselfover it with her left hand. She started to cut through their yard. "Well looks like I may be the cheater now."

Celestial
-Elijah ran up the road towards their home-
Elijah: I'm going to win!!

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: "It won't be that easy! " Destinie jumped through the bushes and came up even with Elijah.

Celestial
Elijah: Keep breathing! That's the key!!
-Elijah ran onto the porch-

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: Her foot came on the porch just after Elijah's did. " RRR Seems like you got me but just!"

Celestial
Elijah: Victory is mine!
-Elijah laughed. Butterball was already laying on the porch fast asleep-

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: Mabe but it looks like Butterball beat us both!

Celestial
Galatians: That dog may be fat but he is fast.
-Galatians and Elisha were sitting on the porch enjoying the small race-

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: She nearly jumped out of her skin at hearing them. " Seems so." She felt her cheeks grow red at how childish she had just acted.

Celestial
Elisha: Perfect timing my dear. The sun is beginning to set. I do believe we should eat soon.
Elijah: I second that.

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: "I will start that right now."

Celestial
Elisha: We're getting up early tomorrow so we can get a good room in Marton for the festival.

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: Good Good.

Celestial
Elijah: What's for dinner?

Movie_Geek_
Destinie; She laid a fresh roasted chicken on the table and a bowl of corn with a pie for desert. "With a guest in the house I thought that a special dinner was in order."

Celestial
Galatians: It all looks wonderful Destinie. Avalon has given you a fine gift.

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: "Thank You but I think it is just that you have not eaten a good home meal for a while. We should head out for town after dinner though."

Celestial
Elisha: Is there something in town your looking for dear?

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: Elisha, Do not tell me you forgot. It is the festival tonight.

Celestial
Elisha: The festival? Oh right, right. The Festival of the Moon.
Galatians: Strange...you have never forgotten when the festival was. Is something wrong?
Elisha: I believe not...uh....
Galatians: Galatians.
Elisha: Galatians...right...

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: Elisha....Are you sure you are OK.

Celestial
Elisha: I'm fine. Just a little tired...that's... -Elisha pulls out a pendant from under his tunic and looks at it for a moment. The pendant is blue with a yellow outlining with Angelic markings on it and a red jewel. Galatians looked at the pendant in fear and did not look away until Elisha placed the pendant back under his tunic-

Movie_Geek_
Destinie:That is a inteasting Pendent....I do not think I have seen you with it befor Elisha. Did you just get it.

Celestial
Elisha: No...I had that pendant for...forty years it seems now...I believe I found it in a temple. -Galatians' eyes widen and he stood up grabbed his staff and hat and made towards the door-

Movie_Geek_
DFestinie: Galatians Sothing wrong....

Celestial
Galatians: I must be going off now.
Elijah: Going? But you just got here.
Galatians: I have questions that need answers. I am off to Ethian for my master is both strong and wise...stronger and wiser then anyone I have met. Solomon the Wise will know the answer. I will be off to Ethian and for three months I will be gone. When I return...my questions shall have answers. -With that Galatians called for his horse and rode off into the night-

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: Elisha, Do you know what that was all about? HE seemed a little odd after you took out the pendent

Celestial
Elisha: Odd? Galatians is always odd.

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: I suppose......

Celestial
Elisha: Let's e...I-I have to go...
-Elisha stood up and left. It appeared he was in a trance or something-

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: "Something is wrong here"....She said this under her breath. "Elija stay here. I think I am going to....never mind just stay here..."

Celestial
Elijah: Alright...

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: She swiftly left the house and ran down the road....."come on now where did you go..." Destinie ran a little farther down the road looking for a trace of Elisha. When she got to a fork in the road she took the left, the right led to town and something told her that Elisha did not want to be around people right now.

Celestial
-You came to Elisha, laying back down on the floor. Eyes wide opened, face is pale, and blood drips down his mouth. Strange tracks lead down the road back towards Mayton-

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: "Elisha!" She got down and saw that he was still alive. She far as she could tell he was not hurt too bad but he did need to see someone. She tried to lift him a swang his arm over her shoulder. IT was hard because he was still bigger then her. "Mayton....."

Celestial
-The pendant from before fell out of his hands. Elisha screamed a terrible cry and jumped to his feet. He ran into the Getian River where he drowned-

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: "What the..." She only stood their shocked. She fell to her knees and did not move.

Celestial
-Far off the east, fireworks filled the night sky-

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: The Fireworks julted her from the daze and she looked down to her left....the pendent, Destinie slid back from it slowly. Al of this started because of that thing, BUt what was it. Galatians had seemed afraid of it....and he was vary powerful. Destinie was not going to leav it in the road but she would not though it. So she just sat there, not sure what to do.

Celestial
Chapter II
Festival of the Moon

-Mist surrounded you and the pendant but it did not engulf you. A strange person walked up towards you cloaked and hooded in black. You cannot see his face but you saw red glowing eyes-
??????: Diadem...Gravince...

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: She stood up and moved in front of the pendent to hide it. "I do not know what you are talking about. I have never heard those names before"

Celestial
-He drew a long black sword-
??????: Diadem...Gravince...

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: She had a shard in take of breath....She did not have a weapon and did not know much of fighting...another then what she had seen when Galatians would show some of the boys in town. " I am afraid I can not help you...." She took a small cloth from her pocket and put it in her hand.

Celestial
-The figure grabbed you by the throat and a firework revealed his face for a few seconds...a decaying skull-
??????: Diadem...............Gravince.....

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: She felt a scream come to her throat but it stopped where he was choking her...."No......"

Celestial
-A huge dragon-like creature stood behind the figure with no wings and two whipping tails. It is called a Dregin, three times the size of a horse but just as fast. The figure let you go and mounted the Dregin and road into town with two more Dregins with a 'Black Warrior' mounted on them-

Movie_Geek_
Destinie: "He......He........let me go....? She was gasping for air but then she saw the pendent. She wrap it in the cloth and placed it in her pouch...she had to get get back to town fast.

Celestial
-Elijah was sitting on the porch messing with Butterball-

Celestial
It has accured to me that this RP has lost basically all its members and so it shall cease here. My new RP:

The Battle of Evermore

Will begin sometime soon and it was named after the last battle of the Celestial War between Gandriar, Hyland, Fongon, and Uplia vs. Darkice, Toran, and Maldarian. For those who wants to use your characters in the Battle of Evermore only a few may be used:

Striker
Bradon
Alextor
Christian and Cameron
Amanda
Jennifer

Hope to see you at the Battle of Evermore

Saratn
i want to be Brandon, if that is alright with everyone else that is...

Movie_Geek_
It is cool with me. BUt we have to wait for Celestial to start it and I do not know how he is going to work this.

Saratn
ok, then i will wait for Celestial then.

Celestial
Saratn: Bradon
Movie_Geek_: ----

metal gear: RAY
(This still up?)

(HELLO?)

Saratn
((yes it is. starting over))

(Ok.)

(what in the entire world has happened?)

(Recap please)

Movie_Geek_
(( TO try and tell you what happened will take a while but I do not know where you where last. So I would have to know that and I will PM it to you if you like.))

(K. I think I was on the ground injured badly healing in grievous cry.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.