Gogs War Doomsday vs. 8th day Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Who will win?

LGodamus
8thday

cheldon
how is GOGs war doomsday different?

Superherovandal
he killed thousands of Gogs. He's used to being smart so he isn't afraid of death.

Jargon343
Gog Wars Doomsday is the most powerful version of Doomsday. He can withstand Imperiex level blasts, and is far above Superman's level of strength...superman isnt' even in the same league...and he's intelligent.

kgkg
You can't hurt Jugs

and it's 8th day

Beyonder
Originally posted by Jargon343
Gog Wars Doomsday is the most powerful version of Doomsday. He can withstand Imperiex level blasts, and is far above Superman's level of strength...superman isnt' even in the same league...and he's intelligent.

Where are you getting this?

Your just assuming he evolved beyond Imperiex's blast.

Heck, if he was blasted with a more powerful shot, I'll bet you anything he get roasted like before. Imperiex wasn't even putting much effort into that blast before.

leonidas
<<Your just assuming he evolved beyond Imperiex's blast.

Heck, if he was blasted with a more powerful shot, I'll bet you anything he get roasted like before. Imperiex wasn't even putting much effort into that blast before.>>

i think you're right on BOTH counts, b -- all 3 counts, actually. but gog's blasts were enough to kill a more powerful-than-present-day supes and a WHOLE bunch of them were getting slaughtered by dd.

frankly though, i'm not sure WHAT dd could do to juggs in this fight. even assuming for a moment their strengths are about equal, i'm not sure dd could get through jugg's shield. i'm also not sure if juggs would actually be able to defeat dd by purely physical means. as much as i hate draws, i can't see anyway one of them could score a decisive win here.

jgiant
They cant kill each other sooo, it just goes on forever...but 90% of that time doomsday is giving juggs a beating....

DrDoom101
can 8th day juggernaut feel pain? i know he's indestructable, but cna he feel pain? i think if current juggernaut can stand hulk, the n8th day can stand gog war doomsday

jgiant
No juggs cant feel physically induced pain, at lest to my knowledge...

DrDoom101
that's what i thought.

The Ion
Better match up than most of you think. Gog was, for some reason or another, granted powers by the Quintessence and Doomsday was slaughtering a whole army of them like nothing.

leonidas
um, don't most think it is a tie . . .

Mider
cant juggernaut evolve to the point were he can tear the ruby out like onslought did that was one of onsloughts powers constant evoultion

spideycarnage
its a stailmate, but if there must be a winner juggy wins, cant feel pain, and doomsday can, he can snap off some of those bones sticking out of his body.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mider
cant juggernaut evolve to the point were he can tear the ruby out like onslought did that was one of onsloughts powers constant evoultion

Are you asking whether or not Doomsday could evolve to the point wherein he gained reality bending powers?

P.S.: The ruby was never in Cain's chest. Onslaught Saga was a continuity mess.

Ex11B
A draw.

juggernaut66666
it was in his chest avengers west coast comic

juggernaut66666
but ill go with juggsbig grin

Mider
juggs may be immortal but he's not invincible he loses eventually.

juggernaut66666
his invincibility is above galactus

Mider
what i mean by invincible is that he cant be defeated yet he can has had been defeated, but he is invunrable though as in unable to be harmed.

juggernaut66666
its 8th day juggernaut

Mider
he still can be defeated

juggernaut66666
he is 100 times stronger than classic

Mider
he still can be defeated

juggernaut66666
but not by any version of doomsday

GODSCRIBE
too much magic supporting juggs im afraid. he wins 10/10

juggernaut66666
8th day he beat for examplers at a time who are demigods each one is far above thor

Private Pion
Can I have some 8th day info, please?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mider
juggs may be immortal but he's not invincible he loses eventually.

I'm afraid that he is invinicible. He won't lose. Doomsday on the other hand, will be assaulted by hella-magic.

juggernaut66666
i only have the last comic of it but iread about it and seen some scans it s about examplars war there are 8 of them empowered by ruby and rings jusl like juggy the most important thing is they will have a war the will decide who will rule the earth but they had to build the godmachine which enslaves humanitys will juggernaut gets empowerd in this story line there is thor and iron man in it and spiderman at the end cain fights cyttorak in his mind with help of xavier and his will he beats cyttorak then trasher the exemplars (demigods) destroys godmachine by throwing stonecutter (exemplar) into it each of them has diffrent powers juggy is the phisical strenght exemplar there is mind and fight and natural force im going to download th other 3 if you are interesd i can send some scans

juggernaut66666
pion do you have msn?

Cosmic Cube
Like I said, if anyone wins, it's Juggy.

Private Pion
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
pion do you have msn?

Yup, but not on the computer I'm on right now.

juggernaut66666
hey pion need trion juggernaut comic ? send me your msn adress

Private Pion
Its in my profile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.