ROTS Anakin vs. Qui-Gon and AOTC Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpiritOfTheDead
Let's hear it...

DrDoom101
anakin wiped out the Jedi Order with some help, killed the Separatists, and took on Obi-Wan (who was fresh while anakin was tired as hell)

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by DrDoom101
anakin wiped out the Jedi Order with some help, killed the Separatists, and took on Obi-Wan (who was fresh while anakin was tired as hell)

Anakin was fresh for that fight. He had spent hours alone on Mustafar before their fight.

Anakin wins.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Anakin was fresh for that fight. He had spent hours alone on Mustafar before their fight.

Anakin wins. \

im not saying i disagree with you, but how did u know he spent hours alone? Padme once told anakin in AOTC that it was less than a parsec from tatooine to geonosis. it could take at least a couple of parsecs from coruscant to mustafar.

Darth_Glentract
Because it takes hours to get across the galaxy. It also took some time before Obi-wan told Padme about Anakin. And what was seen in the game was crap. A bunch of guy with cinderblock hammers didn't fight him. He walked in and cut a bunch of cowards in half.

DrDoom101
but in AOTC Padme told anakin it would take less than a parsec to get to Geonosis from Tatooine

Fishy
And what does that have to do with Mustufar and Coruscant? Coruscant is pretty damn close to the core of the galaxy, Mustufar is in the outer rim, its going to take some time to go there.

Deus Ex
Definately, depending on the clusters of stars, novas etc. in between. A straight shot couple hour flight might not be possible.

In any case, Anakin probably has this. He's surpassed AOTC Obi-Wan at this point and Qui-Gon is amazingly slow for a jedi master.

Fishy
Could be, still he's going to have a hard time. Although definitly better then either one of them on their own. These two combined would proof to be one hell of a challenge for Anakin. Although Obi Wan and QGJ might have some trouble finding out how to work together again. But if they manage to survive for a little bit they will probably start working better together with Obi Wan adopting to his former master, and together they will probably give Anakin one hell of a hard time.

Deus Ex
That is true. Maul lasted against them so long because he played defensive until he had Qui-Gon isolated.

But Anakin is aggressive. He would need to be incredibly angry and vicious to separate and destroy one of the two.

Gryn Jabar
Qui Gon is old, but knows how to fight Ataru, which will simply result in a spectacular failure on his part.
AOTC Obi-Wan is smart, and will probably not try to go H2H versus Anakin.

darthsith19
Well, Maul took on Qui-Gon and TPM Obi-Wan at the same time and practically won. Anakin's a bit stronger than Maul but AOTC Obi-Wan's a bit stronger than TPM Obi-Wan too. So I'm not sure.

DarthMaul9123
Qui gon alone could be anakin so with TPM obiwan it would just be unfair fight Qui gon was a master see, he also discovered being one with the force, but obiwan was one of his pupils, which means that he has the knowledge that qui gon has

Lord Simus
Qui-Gon wouldn't beat Anakin.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
Qui gon alone could be anakin so with TPM obiwan it would just be unfair fight Qui gon was a master see, he also discovered being one with the force, but obiwan was one of his pupils, which means that he has the knowledge that qui gon has

qui-gon can take anakin alone? ROTS Anakin slaughtered Jedi when Order 66 was executed. He killed Jedi masters. Qui-Gon is, IMO, as strong as the jedi that Anakin took down in the Jedi Temple.

Se7in
You're right about Qui-Gon being not much more stronger than the Jedi in the temple, but as for Anakin slaughtering them, you gotta remember he has the help of a couple thousand Clones.

But regardless, Anakinisitic.

DrDoom101
some jedi he took alone like shaak ti, cin drallig, and other pathetic jedi off screen

Se7in
Anakin stabbed Shaak Ti in the back while she was meditating. We are unsure if he beat Cin Drallig alone or not, for all we know, he had 500 Clones firing on him while he was fighting him.

darthsith19
I've decided to say Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. Although Anakin is stronger than Maul and Maul'd stand a good chance against this team, I don't think Anakin is that skilled at taking on multiple opponents (certainly not as good as Maul, Tyranus or Sidious are) and would lose after a good duel.

jollyjim311
Anakin would take them if he could take Cin and other Jedi himself (I think he was alone and the Clones were taking on Jedi they could handle)

darthsith19
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Anakin would take them if he could take Cin and other Jedi himself (I think he was alone and the Clones were taking on Jedi they could handle)
Clones taking out Jedi they could handle? My friend, there is NO Jedi they could handle alone, no matter who they fought they'd have to be in a group together. Even young Zett took out a few of them. Also, Cin + 2 young Padawans (Whie and Bene) arn't as strong as Qui-Gon and AOTC Obi-Wan. Qui-Gin and Obi-Wan are quite a bit stronger together than those three. Also, Anakin caught them by surprise and probably killed Whie before he even knew what was happeneing and then dueled Cin while choking Bene (whoch we saw in the movie). So by catching them by surprise he killed one right off the bat and to say Cin + Bene > Qui-Gon and AOTC Obi-Wan is riduculous.

TheBlackWidow
Id say Qui-gon-jinn would win because it wasnt his fault when he lost to maul he got him off guard but then if he makes a mistake on anakin than he loses but if he trys his best he can win.....

jollyjim311
Originally posted by darthsith19
Clones taking out Jedi they could handle? My friend, there is NO Jedi they could handle alone, no matter who they fought they'd have to be in a group together. Even young Zett took out a few of them. Also, Cin 2 young Padawans (Whie and Bene) arn't as strong as Qui-Gon and AOTC Obi-Wan. Qui-Gin and Obi-Wan are quite a bit stronger together than those three. Also, Anakin caught them by surprise and probably killed Whie before he even knew what was happeneing and then dueled Cin while choking Bene (whoch we saw in the movie). So by catching them by surprise he killed one right off the bat and to say Cin Bene > Qui-Gon and AOTC Obi-Wan is riduculous.

By taking on Jedi they can handle I meant gang-banging little kids; Their energy would be better spent grouping up and taking out the Padawans and Knights while Anakin took the masters that entered a duel with him. (they just wanted to show him about to kill the younglings to show how evil he had become.)
By the way, I made a really stupid mistake, I thought they were both TPM. I say Qui and Obi take him after a pretty tough duel.

DarthMaul9123
Qui gon and obiwan were teamates i think a stronger obwan makes a stronger team clearly this goes to jinn and kenobi ...PS annie is a ***

MTAPlayer
Originally posted by TheBlackWidow
Id say Qui-gon-jinn would win because it wasnt his fault when he lost to maul he got him off guard but then if he makes a mistake on anakin than he loses but if he trys his best he can win.....

Lol it wansnt his fault in the same way it wasnt anakins fault when obi atacked him in the middle of his jump...

Anakins wins, since obiwan couldnt win against a bounty hunter(just kidding thats not the real reason) and qui-gon lost to maul, with as you guys already said is weaker than anakin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.