movie Wolverine VS. movie HULK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RAGE17
this should be fun......

DrDoom101
movie wolverine knows no martial arts.

RAGE17
Originally posted by DrDoom101
movie wolverine knows no martial arts.

shhh.....i am hunting....for fanboys......now hide behind that tree and wait

wolverine8888
ya and heal healing factor sucks in every single way he sucks so abd next to comic wolverine. well hulk in the movie was done pritty well. wolverien from movies gets raped

DrDoom101
Originally posted by RAGE17
shhh.....i am hunting....for fanboys......now hide behind that tree and wait

laughing

RAGE17
Originally posted by wolverine8888
ya and heal healing factor sucks in every single way he sucks so abd next to comic wolverine. well hulk in the movie was done pritty well. wolverien from movies gets raped

holy shit i dont believe you just said that .

DrDoom101
im bored, lets chat. rage17 and wolverine8888 whats ur a/s/l mine is 16/m/CA

wolverine8888
well it true movie wolverine would get raped

wolverine8888
18 m mass

King_Mungi
Movie Hulk, wolverine got knocked out by one bullet.

RAGE17
18 m mass

21 m pa

armandovalles
19 m nj

wuts up guys if ya wanna chat why doesnt everyone come to the pub? thanx.

jinzin
wolverine would winzzzzz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111 he's sooooo harcorzzzzzzzzzzzz!

wolverine8888
movie wolverine is what all the wolverine haters seem to picture wolverine as

RAGE17
movie wolverine was straight up gangsta

jinzin
and a he-pimp.. it was so obvious.. he saw rogue and was like "where's my money!" and bobby ran away.... at least that's how I rememba the movie goin down...

DrDoom101
movie wolverine couldnt even stand a bullet

Swanky-Tuna
movie wolverine is what all the wolverine haters seem to picture wolverine as
Wolverine haters picture Wolverine as the star of 3 movies?

DrDoom101
Originally posted by armandovalles
19 m nj

wuts up guys if ya wanna chat why doesnt everyone come to the pub? thanx.

what pub? does anyone here have AIM or yahoo messenger

RAGE17
what pub? does anyone here have AIM or yahoo messenger

yo johnny this dude wants ur phone #

DrDoom101
what? i dont want his phone number

DrDoom101
im pretty sure there are more wolverine fanboys here

wolverine8888
lol rage

RAGE17
whistle

DrDoom101
wolverine8888, if ur 18 how come you used to have bad spelling? im pretty sure asian_hulk must be 11

wolverine8888
oh I type so fast that spelling gets messed up that why lol. like I mean has but I type to fast it comes out as ahs. also i have learn disability im not sure how it spelled but it makes me see every thing back words.

Creshosk
wolverine8888, if ur 18 how come you used to have bad spelling? im pretty sure asian_hulk must be 11 Age has no bearing on spelling.

RAGE17
you fool i am asian hulk....maybe i get pissed and become pure rage maybe i see you maybe u run i run 2 maybe we to be fighting and our arch enemy comes who to beat me you or i?

Metalmanx
Yea. Cuz that's all we've seen. We're basing Wolverine off the movie. You keep thinking that.

Aside from the lack of martial arts training, I think they did a superb job with Wolverine in the movies. Hugh Jackman did an amazing job.

I think they played his healing factor out pretty well also. Certain situations, especially in moments of adrenaline, it worked much faster, like when he stabbed himself through the chest to free himself in the first movie.

But it also showed how something powerful and concentrated enough, like the bullet, would knock him out for a good two minutes.

I know, wolverine8888, you don't believe me. You think I'm a Wolverine hater who knows nothing about him. Well, have fun with that.

Even with his healing factor and unbreakable skull, that much force concentrated on spot would definitely knock him out for a moment, just like it did in the movie.

Oh. And movie Hulk would eat movie Wolverine.

cheldon
a hard hit from sabretooth kOed wolverine. hulk wins.

black robb
wulvereen wood wihn cuz he coood cut of hes hed.Hulk ehs ah morron.

RAGE17
Originally posted by black robb
wulvereen wood wihn cuz he coood cut of hes hed.Hulk ehs ah morron.

no wolverine8888 is under my protection you will pay for this robert by the way tell your paretns to set up another seat for dinner.i am coming over.....

black robb
no wolverine8888 is under my protection you will pay for this robert by the way tell your paretns to set up another seat for dinner.i am coming over..... ...coming over to get your ass kicked booooy!

black robb
oh I type so fast that spelling gets messed up that why lol. like I mean has but I type to fast it comes out as ahs. also i have learn disability im not sure how it spelled but it makes me see every thing back words. my bad didnt know you had a learning disability.Sorry about that stuff before.

RAGE17
my bad didnt know you had a learning disability.Sorry about that stuff before.

hi rilly dos so dont mek fan of heem you hartles bitches

RAGE17
...coming over to get your ass kicked booooy!

common rob tell them i am a friend from school.and if the dinner is good tell ur parents i will do their yearly taxes for free

black robb
hi rilly dos so dont mek fan of heem you hartles bitches You bastard! Just for that i'm going to get my boys to driveby your house.Watch out for a black Explorer...

black robb
common rob tell them i am a friend from school.and if the dinner is good tell ur parents i will do their yearly taxes for free We dont pay taxes.

RAGE17
We dont pay taxes.

lol! reminds me of my family.....

RAGE17
You bastard! Just for that i'm going to get my boys to driveby your house.Watch out for a black Explorer...

you aint got no boys.....+ i live in a high rise in downtown philli....u aint gonna get me....and if i see you in the street remember it only takes me 0.045 seconds to go to armored form....

black robb
you aint got no boys.....+ i live in a high rise in downtown philli....u aint gonna get me....and if i see you in the street remember it only takes me 0.045 seconds to go to armored form.... nobody escapes black's crew!

Piedmon
oh I type so fast that spelling gets messed up that why lol. like I mean has but I type to fast it comes out as ahs. also i have learn disability im not sure how it spelled but it makes me see every thing back words.

Dyslexia.

RAGE17
nobody escapes black's crew!

colossus does.

black robb
colossus does. Damn your metal ass! Anyway back on topic movie Wolvie pretty much got beat down by Mystique.This is just silly.

RAGE17
Damn your metal ass! Anyway back on topic movie Wolvie pretty much got beat down by Mystique.This is just silly.

you fool wolverine can stab hulk and let all the air out....

black robb
you fool wolverine can stab hulk and let all the air out.... I'll stab you and let the air out

RAGE17
I'll stab you and let the air out

you cant stab pure organic rage

black robb
you cant stab pure organic rage You mean pure organic cheese

RAGE17
You mean pure organic cheese

you will pay robert!!!!!!!!!i can see jersey from my window....hahaha i live alone you still live with mom and dad...........you weak fool..

moshtitan
hahahaha.

black robb
you will pay robert!!!!!!!!!i can see jersey from my window....hahaha i live alone you still live with mom and dad...........you weak fool.. I dont live with my dad i live with my mom and she'll kick your ass!

RAGE17
I dont live with my dad i live with my mom and she'll kick your ass!

whistle

wolverine8888
wolverine movie version is nuthign like comic version at all. wolverine took hundreds of bullets in comic in the head and was perfectly fine but in the movie one bullet nocks him out lol. how the hell is movie wolverine goign to survive a hit form movie hulk if he had a hard time with a bullet lol from a hand gun

RAGE17
it was a magical gun........

wolverine8888
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.