November Debate Suggestions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoguePw25
Here's a fresh new thread for suggestions! If your idea wasn't used last month, suggest it here again!

Happy posting. stick out tongue

jedi sarah
is Kreacher really up to something

Tank115
What will happen to the malfoys.

DarkC
The Fate of Draco Malfoy.

ThePureWalker
Victer Krums future role in Harry Potter

Director_Joe
Will the actors get the boot? Or will the filmmakers let em ride it out?

zombieman
As I suggested for last months debate: Should Harry tell the Order of the Phoenix about the Horcruxes / Will the Order find out about the Horcruxes?

scurran
should ron and hermione get it on?

The Ones
Will Hermionie go out with Ron or Harry?

danagrint
what happened to Snape

dansdaman
wow...lol...ron and hermione getting it on?...hmm...i think that highly unlikely to happen...lol...but sure!...y not?...i think harry will go oout with a new character...maybe...ron and hermione kinda have their own thing to figure out

daisuke
Originally posted by dansdaman
wow...lol...ron and hermione getting it on?...hmm...i think that highly unlikely to happen...lol...but sure!...y not?...i think harry will go oout with a new character...maybe...ron and hermione kinda have their own thing to figure out
he like ginny.

Is there someone among the friends who will be a traitor, just as Wormtail was for the maudarers, and who?

What is beyond the veil which Sirius fell through?

Predictions about Harry's future.

hhhhr
what would harry find when he is forced to live at number 12? he has to live somewhere

danagrint
will siruis and or Dumbledore come back?

scurran
will harry create his own army to take on voldemort

Ushgarak
I think a but of 'meta-debate' would be nice. Rather than arguing out a plot-based subject- nwhich is turning up pretty thin lately- a debate about the process behind the plot.

For example, I think it would be interesting to discuss if Rowling made a mistake in the whole 'Snap kills Dumbledore' thing. The dramatic advantages are obvious- but hasn't she rather painted herself into a corner? Debate about Snape is now so rampant, and everyone so set into one camp or the other... but there is no hidden 'third' option; either Snape is on one side or the other (at least when he killed DD, anyway), and inevitably people are going to be disappoitned either way.

I worry she has set up a payoff here that she will never be able to deliver.

seduce_me_draco
character pairings? who should go with who? how do you feel about them?

daisuke
Originally posted by Ushgarak
I think a but of 'meta-debate' would be nice. Rather than arguing out a plot-based subject- nwhich is turning up pretty thin lately- a debate about the process behind the plot.

For example, I think it would be interesting to discuss if Rowling made a mistake in the whole 'Snap kills Dumbledore' thing. The dramatic advantages are obvious- but hasn't she rather painted herself into a corner? Debate about Snape is now so rampant, and everyone so set into one camp or the other... but there is no hidden 'third' option; either Snape is on one side or the other (at least when he killed DD, anyway), and inevitably people are going to be disappoitned either way.

I like Ush's idea. Quite interesting, if you ask me.

div
how about character debates like whos done what , what they do , what lies in their future... like ---> professor mcgonagall shes a teacher , new hogwarts head master etc!!how will she cope?? will she be stressed?? will, she be able to hold the fort stop hogwarts from being over run with evil dooers

Solo
Originally posted by Ushgarak

I third this.

The title should be something like "Has Rowling ****ed herself over?".

Threaldeal92
people on other message boards think dumbledore will nto return but Sirius may because u never know if he did die with the mirror

daisuke
sirius better return.

zac_j
Originally posted by danagrint
will siruis and or Dumbledore come back?

d'wittymudblood
Dumbledore and Snape - were up to something??

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by takuto

Is there someone among the friends who will be a traitor, just as Wormtail was for the maudarers, and who?

I likes it...that would be a great one...lots of chaos about the subject would arise...

scurran
when will the debate be anounced that what i wan to know people are still talking about last months

zac_j
if anybody hasnt noticed yet, its already november...

The Phantom
I am taking a good guess that we aren't having a November Debate... I mean, we haven't even started voting yet!

RoguePw25
All righty, sorry for the delay. I've gotten all the ideas down on a poll.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.