House of M spoilers from Bendis himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Bendis gave out some clues about the House of M at CBRF.

1. Bendis recently stated that in Avengers Disassembled where Captain America handed Wanda over to Magneto, that wasn't really Wanda.

2.It is for certain that Wanda dies in issue 7 while trying to correct things and in the middle of it all Peter Parker kills Wanda in a bit of rage and revenge.

3.Wanda punishes some of the heroes by taking their powers away including her brother Pietro and father Magneto.

4.Wanda's twin son's might surivive to be raised by their father-Wonder Man.

5.Professor xavier was a co-conspirator with magneto. He wasn't forced but Wanda was.

6.Wanda did all this for a reason and she might be dead but her place in the universe will not go unnoticed since she exist in all realities.
layla is not the new Scarlet Witch.

7.Wanda laid groundwork to be reborn with new powers and a new purpose, she wasn't that crazy.
At the end she and Dr. Strange came to the realization that she has to have a place in the universe. She will be back.

8. Bendis will leave more questions than answers.

9. Son of M is about Quicksilver being powerless.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by long pig
Bendis gave out some clues about the House of M at CBRF.

1. Bendis recently stated that in Avengers Disassembled where Captain America handed Wanda over to Magneto, that wasn't really Wanda.

2.It is for certain that Wanda dies in issue 7 while trying to correct things and in the middle of it all Peter Parker kills Wanda in a bit of rage and revenge.

3.Wanda punishes some of the heroes by taking their powers away including her brother Pietro and father Magneto.

4.Wanda's twin son's might surivive to be raised by their father-Wonder Man.

5.Professor xavier was a co-conspirator with magneto. He wasn't forced but Wanda was.

6.Wanda did all this for a reason and she might be dead but her place in the universe will not go unnoticed since she exist in all realities.
layla is not the new Scarlet Witch.

7.Wanda laid groundwork to be reborn with new powers and a new purpose, she wasn't that crazy.
At the end she and Dr. Strange came to the realization that she has to have a place in the universe. She will be back.

8. Bendis will leave more questions than answers.

9. Son of M is about Quicksilver being powerless.

Much appreciated LP!! big grin

When does issue 7 come out?

long pig
At this rate? Never.

8bitChris
Where did you get that LP?

long pig
It's a secret...and/or I made them up....

Adam Warlock
Would have been nice if you used the spoiler thing like this:

lp, if that stuff is all true, maaaaaan.... Thanks for ruining it for me. Just kidding.

long pig
My bad...read this if you like penis....

armandovalles
lol that IhateC-Master guy is gonna read that lots of times lol.

long pig
Read what, Armandovalles? evil face

stormfront13
spider-man kills wanda? man, i hate him even more

Adam Warlock

Bastard! big grin

Khellendros
~Looks down...~ Well, I am fond of one... >_>

Anyways: damnit! I wanted Wanda to die back when I thought she was responsible for all this. Now I find out she IS gonna die, but not because she deserves it. And Xavier... man, just when you start trusting that damn cripple again he pulls this sh*t.

ScarletSpider
Wow. So Bendis had managed to take one utterly horrible mini-series, and found 9 possible ways to make it even worse.

willRules
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Wow. So Bendis had managed to take one utterly horrible mini-series, and found 9 possible ways to make it even worse.

They cant make Xavier a bad guy outta all this that would ruin everything with an X in marvel, if anyones to blame its magneto.............

aton_ra
anyone who read astonishing x-men 12 recently , should know better then to trust xavier.

willRules
Originally posted by aton_ra
anyone who read astonishing x-men 12 recently , should know better then to trust xavier.

Oh being trustworthy and being a bad guy are two different things IMO.........They should not make charlie a bad guy..........but they should have spidey kill Wanda laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.