The Kmc national anthem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
http://www.wideopenwest.com/~kitsune/CarlLewis.mp3 embarrasment

lets put one together, but lets make it better than the real one above

Wolflet
no thx

The True Fear
is that the guy from rocky?

§P0oONY
That is the USA national anthem... not the KMC one.... I'm not from America, I'm from England... You're whole logic sucks major arse...

Plus everyone knows the French national anthem kicks all the others arses.

jaden101
oh i say can you seeeeeEEEEEEE
the genius of KMC
no...not a bucket of KFC
you fat retarded prick

thats the first verse

carry on

BENITO

TwisterGameX
Well the over all point of the thread was to make a kmc one, not which state has a better one.

BENITO
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Well the over all point of the thread was to make a kmc one, not which state has a better one. but we already have an anthem well a Theme tune at least

theres a Thread called KMC theme tune or Killermovies Theme tune already in excistance

§P0oONY
Originally posted by BENITO
umm A. I agree with the you that the American one sucks and I'm english too and George Bush cnr/jr are on my Hit list

B. the italian cause the French ones Hypocritical The field shall Flow with the blood of our enemies and then they complain that they got sent off

It's all about the over turning of the monarchy.. (French Revolution)... It is really patriotic in a way I like...

Spelljammer

DarkC
Originally posted by jaden101
oh i say can you seeeeeEEEEEEE
the genius of KMC
no...not a bucket of KFC
you fat retarded prick

thats the first verse

carry on
hysterical2

Anyways, I think the KMC OTF Theme should be the opening Simpsons' them, full played.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.