Halo : The Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

callumomac
Games that are turned into movies are usually crap. Resident Evil , Mario Brothers , Batman Begins etc etc. All of them are crap. Now lets take a look at a movie based on a Game that out sold Spiderman 2 and broke the pre-order record of all time. Halo 2. The first game made the xbox what itis today. And the second one eek! . so they announce the movie which to be honest i thought would be utterly crap , but then i looked on bungie.net and they revealed that the man behind The Lord Of The Rings would be the producer of the movie. That man is Peter Jackson. Come christmas his blockbuster smash King Kong will come and go then its all Halo baby. I believe the movie will be a decent one since the greatest Director in movie history is behind it

Nevermind
There is a forum for Video game movies discussion.

Forum: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f96/

And a Thread for Halo the movie:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f96/t315373.html

MysteryRidah
Originally posted by callumomac
Games that are turned into movies are usually crap. Resident Evil , Mario Brothers , Batman Begins etc etc. All of them are crap. Now lets take a look at a movie based on a Game that out sold Spiderman 2 and broke the pre-order record of all time. Halo 2. The first game made the xbox what itis today. And the second one eek! . so they announce the movie which to be honest i thought would be utterly crap , but then i looked on bungie.net and they revealed that the man behind The Lord Of The Rings would be the producer of the movie. That man is Peter Jackson. Come christmas his blockbuster smash King Kong will come and go then its all Halo baby. I believe the movie will be a decent one since the greatest Director in movie history is behind it

I like street fighter and mortal kombat the movies, i guess other people didnt, but i did. Halo sucks, so the movie will suck in my opinion. And doom 3, well come on now, that sucks too.

Myth
Batman Begins based after a video game? Are you high?

forumcrew
Originally posted by Myth

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Ast

And called it crap. laughing

Nevermind
I believe the movie will be a decent one since the greatest Director in movie history is behind it

Pretty hard to call him the greatest director of all time based on only two well-known jobs LOTR (which I didn't like) and Bad Taste (which was very good). erm

laughing

Cinemaddiction
I believe the movie will be a decent one since the greatest Director in movie history is behind it

I had no idea that Alfred Hitchcock liked video games, much less, wasn't aware he was alive.

But yeah, we have an entire forum for these movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.