Firefly vs Batman, Batgirl and Nightwing (no prep)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
G.I. Joe's Ninja/Demolition Expert the mercinary Firefly vs. Nightwing, Batgirl and Batman, with no prep. Once I wouldn't have given Firefly much of a shot a beating the 3 at once as he didn't seem do far above Jinx in skill (still skill enough to beat the crap out of any of these three one on one mind you) but after his showing in America's Elite #3 it seems he has been training hard to improve his fighting skills; and while he isn't quite up there with Snake-eyes and Stormshadow... he is pretty close.

srankmissingnin
No arguements?

Big check for Firefly then, I take it?

chilled monkey
I'm not so sure. Firefly is good and could (as you say) probably take each of them one-on-one, but all three together may be too much.

Remember Batman trained the other two, so they fight well together and are co-ordinated. If it were three people who don't normally fight together, Firefly might have a chance, but that isn't the case.

willRules
Batman and Nightwing took out an Amzo android together, sure it was a slightly faulty unit but they did really well against it........

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by willRules
Batman and Nightwing took out an Amzo android together, sure it was a slightly faulty unit but they did really well against it........

Thats why we have the SM vs FL rule...

Anyway... I think Firefly should be able to pull out the majority of wins in this fight. As chilled sayed the Bat-team will be a very corrodinated fighting trio but I get the impression that Fireflys speed and skill will overwelm Bats and his team pretty quickly... I honestly don't think they have much of a chance agaisnt Firefly with out prep time.

dman2008
Batgirl solos Firefly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.