Kingpin vs Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
I would say Beast how about you?

EsteemedLeader
Kingpin get prep?

Metalmanx
Beast. EASILY.

jinzin
beast...

long pig
Old beast would have a fight on his hands. Kingpin had a small amount of super strength and a good bit of skill.

I mean, c'mon...it's the Kingpin.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by long pig
Old beast would have a fight on his hands. Kingpin had a small amount of super strength and a good bit of skill.

I mean, c'mon...it's the Kingpin.

Old Beast might as well be Spiderman to Kingpin in terms of agility and speed. If Beast doesn't want him to, KP will never touch him.

And even Old Beast is stronger than Kingpin. He'd stomp him.

black robb
Beast monkeys him up

willRules
Beast should win if the fight was written correctly..........but spidey lost to kingpin and spidey can beat beast............but then again kingpin who is virtually powerless should have never beat spidey............

long pig
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Old Beast might as well be Spiderman to Kingpin in terms of agility and speed. If Beast doesn't want him to, KP will never touch him.

And even Old Beast is stronger than Kingpin. He'd stomp him.
Well, Kingpin has physically beaten the shit out of Spiderman before. Spiderman was suprised at how fast and agile Kingpin was, and his strength was oddly superhuman.

willRules
Well, Kingpin has physically beaten the shit out of Spiderman before. Spiderman was suprised at how fast and agile Kingpin was, and his strength was oddly superhuman.

thats a good point but if written realistically old muscle lookin like fat wouldnt be able to touch peter.........

long pig
No, that's the point.

Kingpin isn't fat at all, it's all muscle. He's physically VERY fit and agile and an awesome h2h fighter.

K3VIL
Old beast was Class 1 Ton, just like Blade.
Spidey, when fight even with Big K, hold back a part of his strenght, fighting around 3/10 or 5/10 of his full physical might.
If Kingpin can keep up with him, and even beat him once or twice, he can do the same with Beast.
I've saw Kingpin rolling throug concrete and brick walls with Spidey and getting up like they were made of paper or nothing, and lifting huge wood desk like toys.
Big K is a PIMP!

willRules
No, that's the point.

Kingpin isn't fat at all, it's all muscle. He's physically VERY fit and agile and an awesome h2h fighter.

thats also a good point but this is what im tryin to say.........

Originally posted by willRules
old muscle lookin like fat WOULDNT BE ABLE TO TOUCH PETER.......

Beast isnt as fast as spidey but he is fast enough to dodge Kingpin all day.

long pig
But.....He was able to keep up with spidey and able to actually surpass Daredevil in speed.

What am I missing here?

Original Beast would only be slightly faster, but Kingpin's skills and his own speed would even it up.

BENITO
Beast Due to his speed and agility

wolverine8888
last time daredevil fought kingpin he beat the shit out of him. just thought u all like to know

BENITO
But.....He was able to keep up with spidey and able to actually surpass Daredevil in speed.

What am I missing here?

Original Beast would only be slightly faster, but Kingpin's skills and his own speed would even it up. kingpin Skill?

He just Grabs people and Bear hugs them or sits on them or just Hides behind his Croneys

DrDoom101
beast. he's stronger

BENITO
Originally posted by DrDoom101
beast. he's stronger is he Kingpins Solid muscle so I would of thought he was stronger Cause beast has the Speed

DrDoom101
Kingpin can lift twice his body weight thats it

wolverine8888
thats like 800 pounds thou lol

long pig
Originally posted by wolverine8888
thats like 800 pounds thou lol

No shit, that's what I'm saying.

Did you say DareDevil beat him the last time they met?

long pig

wolverine8888
oh wlel might not been the last time they fought but it was certainly one of there most recent fights and daredevil beat kingbin close to death

willRules
Is Kingpin still alive? the last Daredevil comic I bought was years ago, it was the one where ECO shot Kingpin in the eyes.......

long pig
I don't know, I think he's alive.

willRules
ok cool, shame hes blind now though.....I thought he was much more interestin when he could see............

DrDoom101
Kingpin can lift 650 lbs, but Beast can lift 2000 lbs. It's 1,350 lbs off but i still say beast

long pig
True, but beast is a shitty fighter. Kingpin is an awesome fighter and carries a weapon.

I say he beats old beast 6/10 and new beast owns him. 10/10

BENITO
Originally posted by willRules
Is Kingpin still alive? the last Daredevil comic I bought was years ago, it was the one where ECO shot Kingpin in the eyes....... he's survived being shot before and I think he died and came back as a black guy?

wolverine8888
lol

long pig
Originally posted by BENITO
he's survived being shot before and I think he died and came back as a black guy?
Eh?

How does that happen?

willRules
Originally posted by BENITO
he's survived being shot before and I think he died and came back as a black guy?

laughing laughing out loud wtf? i have a comic where punisher does exactly the same thing. He gets taken to prison, then poor Frank is shot, then he comes back black...........

wolverine8888
lol

DrDoom101
True, but beast is a shitty fighter. Kingpin is an awesome fighter and carries a weapon.

I say he beats old beast 6/10 and new beast owns him. 10/10

you do have a point about kingpin having better fighting skills. im convinced. beast 6/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.