Spider-Man vs. Dan Hibiki --Taunt contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arahan
Who has the biggger mouth laughing

EsteemedLeader
Dan from Street Fighter?

Arahan
Yes

EsteemedLeader
He's got a sharp tongue...

...but I'd rather see these guys fight.

Arahan

EsteemedLeader

brainchild81
No he can't. All he can do is get his a$$ handed to him by the likes of Ryu and Ken Masters. He's not even close to their level.

Orestes
That's basically it right there. In the game, of course, you can beat any of those characters with Dan -- and I've seen a few skilled Dan players -- but going by cannon, he's pretty weak.

However, when it comes to taunting, Dan wins. Dan taunts you with his very existence. Every time he hits you with his ridiculous Gadoken (or whatever), it rips away a piece of your self-worth. If he should, God forbid, beat you with that pitiful super art that takes his OWN life down to a sliver, you're instantly and irrevokably emasculated as a gamer.

Such is the hidden power of Dan.

olympian
Dan isent much as a weak cannon figther but more of a mock to snk "art of figthing". He will always be comedy.

Dan its for skillfull players. Its always cool to watch an Akuma player going from red to blue when he loses to Dan.

As for who is the king of taunts. Dan is.

Arahan
Guess who is a Dan Master Player wink I play with Dan since Street Fighter Alpha 2. And I am a really good with him....

Yes I also think Dan woul win against Spidey in a taunt contest.
He would just roll and roll and roll...

olympian
Dan is a fav of mine. Maybe a bit weird considering Ryo and Robert are my favs at SNK with Terry.

When you start getting good with Dan its all tactics, and how to do it in the right moment. That kicks every other SF character to boot.

Yamcha is another fav tho. Nothing pisses off a Vegeta player more than losing against Yamcha.

stick out tongue

Arahan
hehe

You like Dan and Yamcha, me too. I always thought i am the only guy
who likes these two characters.

When I play with Dan I am more defensive and wait for a counter.
But sometimes against less skilled players I am just attacking
Dankyuu Kiaku, Ga Dou Ken Roll and Kou Ryu Ken!!!

olympian
Yamcha is my fav DB and then Tien. Right from the start and even when the manga was all about Vegeta and the like.

My fav`s of SF are Alex and Dan. Alex totally rocks. He has that "big" guy thing, and power and skill. Great design overall.

SNK its Ryo, Robert and Terry all the way. Ryo being first.

Comics/fantasy its Olympian/He-Man/Hercules/Thor.

Arahan
DB: Yamcha, Tien, Chazou

SF: Dan, Rose, Guile, Ken
SNK: Hon Fu, Kim

Comics: Spider-Man, Quicksilver, Classic He-Man

Orestes
Well when it comes to the fighting games, for me it's Chun Li all the way. Who needs parrying? Jump jump jump jump jump ... laughing

Makoto's pretty sweet, too. I love how fast her Hayate comes out.

And of course Dudley, for once making boxing look GOOD in a fighting game ...

olympian
Dudley is great too, i though he was a joke but he adds style to the game.

Avalonofthewind
Dan was one bad mutha in the original Alpha game. Played similarly to Fei Long, the guy was a force to be reckoned with.

In taunting Dan wins.
Real life battle. Spidey mops the floor with him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.