Dormammu and Baron Mordu vs. Genis-Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
The two sorcerors have 35 min prep time.

armandovalles
Genis makes them his b*tches.

thesilverspider
hell no genis dont have the proper skills 2 take out dormammu plus mordo who aint no push over

long pig
Genis hasn't a damn chance.

Dormmamu is skyfather level and Mordo is not so far behind Strange. With 35min prep, they own him 10/10

ImmortalOne
Dormammu >>>>>>>>>>>>> Skyfather !!!

Smaxxer
Dormammu is way beyond Skyfather level.

long pig
I'm not sure, because Strange has actually beat him without special circumstances.

He's roughly Skyfather.

leonheartmm
yea, but then again strange has also beaten galactus and the inbetweener hasnt he. i agree dormammu is above skyfather level but hes not quite on par with galactus or sentry, he is definately below cyttorak and the inbetweener. genis might take him but both of them together would probably own genis,

Maestro
Originally posted by leonheartmm
yea, but then again strange has also beaten galactus and the inbetweener hasnt he. i agree dormammu is above skyfather level but hes not quite on par with galactus or sentry, he is definately below cyttorak and the inbetweener. genis might take him but both of them together would probably own genis,

definately not on par with sentry?

laughing

Maestro
woops....double post....

ImmortalOne
The Baron........... he's roughly strange !!!
Dormammu............... he's roughly Cytorrak !!!

ImmortalOne
Read some Marvel Mangaverse for a change !!

The Ion
Originally posted by armandovalles
Genis makes them his b*tches.
Yeah man, you definitely don't overrate Genis. laughing

armandovalles
dude i seriously think that if it was in our dimension then Genis would own them. But yea, if Dormammu was in his dimension then Genis gets bitchslapped.

long pig
Dormammu himself would own Genis 10/10, why Mordo is here, I haven't a clue.

guy222
dread dormammu ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.