characters you could take

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The True Fear
how could you beat? aunt may is mine

brainchild81
Blue Beetle. Especially nowadays.

Scoobless
Poolboy

Orestes
Christ ... I don't know. Not many. Just about every damned character is an Olympic-level athelete (at least). Must suck to have spent your whole life training in gymnastics -- specializing only in that area -- to get to that level just to have some jerk who decided to throw on some spandex and fight crime one day catch up with you in ability overnight, despite the fact that gymnastics is only one small part of what he/she does. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I dunno. I think I could probably whip the Ventriloquist. I mean, I know Scarface is just a stupid dummy he's obsessed with. And I know that he's a pansy without his dummy to work behind.

Who else? Not many. Mainly the main characters' friends, girlfriends, etc. ... and not even then, in some cases. At least definitely not without weapons.

I mean, seriously, how many of us could even have taken Spoiler? Sure, she sucked compared to the people she was trying to roll with, but she was still good enough to take on groups of gangers, go one-on-one with a (supposed) martial arts expert (who was, at the very least, a large and well-muscled man) ... etc.

Comic book characters are so ungodly overpowered compared to any real human being that even the weakest ones would be too much for anyone who isn't a serious badass.

ImmortalOne
Any non-powered superhero wives/girlfriends !!!

long pig
Uncle Ben.

I'd **** him up.

Orestes
Originally posted by long pig
Uncle Ben.

I'd **** him up.

laughing

ImmortalOne
Pig, are you serious ?? Your gonna fu ck a MAN ??

long pig
So serious...droolio http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/4397/rolldice0ml.gif

ImmortalOne
SHITTTT, the attack of the drooling horny smiley !!!

long pig
http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/4397/rolldice0ml.gif
Rolling Dice....jeez, why such a dirty mind?

Swanky-Tuna
I might be able to get a few shots on squidboy or something.

Uncle Ben.

I'd **** him up.
Love isn't censored on this forum.

ZING!

ImmortalOne
Wheres the dice ??

Metalmanx
Uncle Ben.

I'd **** him up.

I hope you're not referring to Ben Parker. Cuz he would mess you up something nasty, man.

ImmortalOne
Why Colosus ??

Metalmanx
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Why Colosus ??

Eh? What do you mean, "Why Colossus?"

ZephroCarnelian
I think he means why Metalmanx, lol!

Piedmon
I could totally smash the crap out of that punk Jimmy Olson. pirate

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Piedmon
I could totally smash the crap out of that punk Jimmy Olson. pirate

Dude, that's a given. He shouldn't even be allowed in this thread. A sickly Aunt May would thrash him.

RAGE17
i could probably take out galactus at 80% if i went all out.....

willRules
I could take out Jubille. Just wait till she walks outta the mansion, then I would bonnet her then I would reverse back over her just to make sure.........

willRules
We arent allowed a car? Awwww.......

srankmissingnin
Turk

black robb
The burglar from Amazing Fantasy 15

The True Fear
jjj from spidey he is old

Dizzle
Jason Todd's corpse
Pre Crisis Dead Squirrel
Batman's left pinky toe (that's a maybe... he IS Batman)

wolverine8888
jublee no powers would kick any of are asses(not joke)

K3VIL
Seriously?
I can lift, with effort 170 lbs at max.
I've practiced martial arts since 11years old.
I possess considerable agility, reflexes and speed, plus strenght, I can punch into a brick and broke it.
Considering guys like DD, Batman and BP lift between the 600 and the 800 lbs, I could give them a fight and then go down.
The only characters I could take are low level hand ninjas, peak human guys in Marvel walk over dozens of olympic level ones like they are jokes.

Whirlysplatt
I could take many female characters confused especially if I came at them from behindsmile the TV superheroine I would enjoy taking from behind most is Buffy - shes not that strong after all although I am sure she could push back against me very strongly and her grip on me would be very tight and she could squeeze me until I managed to persuade her to let me be released. smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

wolverine8888
k3vil dude a hand ninja would kick ur ass and mine at once don't kid ur self. u could not give batman or Bp or DD a fight they would beat u in one move.
I lift 230
I been in countless fight with many diffrent weapons.
I have some thing wrong so i don't feel pain like normal people,
I have extremely high reflexes.
and I would not in any way give dd or batman or Dp a fight. also a hand ninja would kill me in seconds.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
I could take many female characters confused especially if I came at them from behindsmile the TV superheroine I would enjoy taking from behind most is Buffy - shes not that strong after all although I am sure she could push back against me very strongly and her grip on me would be very tight and she could squeeze me until I managed to persuade her to let me be released. smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

I stay reckon I could take Buffy from behind smile especially with my own special "Mr Pointy" stakesmile although it might not be so hard after Buffy has been dealt with.

willRules
I stay reckon I could take Buffy from behind smile

I reckon i could take Buffy from behind, then Susan Storm, then Jubilee, then Psylocke, then Emma Frost, then a few other Marvelous laies...........

RAGE17
Originally posted by wolverine8888
k3vil dude a hand ninja would kick ur ass and mine at once don't kid ur self. u could not give batman or Bp or DD a fight they would beat u in one move.
I lift 230
and I would not in any way give dd or batman or Dp a fight. also a hand ninja would kill me in seconds.
this is how legends start......

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by RAGE17
this is how legends start......

Weve discussed Kevils skills before many times. I bench 165 Kg and I would not try and face a ninja smile

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by willRules
I reckon i could take Buffy from behind, then Susan Storm, then Jubilee, then Psylocke, then Emma Frost, then a few other Marvelous laies...........

Yes I think rohypnol or GHB helps - Ether is not a bad option smile

wolverine8888
truth I know I could kick the shit outa k3vil and I know a hand ninja not trying would own me

RAGE17
u fools i have a black belt in krav maga, 6'5 270 l.b military trained this days i bench around . 260-270 l.b.......no one here is taking me....

Whirlysplatt
u fools i have a black belt in krav maga, 6'5 270 l.b military trained this days i bench around . 260-270 l.b.......no one here is taking me....

165 Kg is a bit more than 260lbs smile but I am not discussing fighting people on a forum smile

I want to take Buffy from behind smile

RAGE17
165 Kg is a bit more than 260lbs smile but I am not discussing fighting people on a forum smile

I want to take Buffy from behind smile

lol same here...

wolverine8888
I just don't feel pain it ill

Whirlysplatt
lol same here...

I abused steroids terribly though in my youth its one of the reasons my knees are slightly damaged due to rugby.

Back to Buffy smile

RAGE17
I abused steroids terribly though in my youth its one of the reasons my knees are slightly damaged due to rugby.

Back to Buffy smile

dam....steroids.are a no no..i prefer my natural strength from my Russian heritage smile

armandovalles
gimme the nega bands and maybe i could beat Thor

KPrince
I can take Batman with enough prep time...

wolverine8888
ya right lol

armandovalles
Originally posted by KPrince
I can take Batman with enough prep time...

NO! NO! NO! ONLY JP CAN DO THAT!

DigiMark007
KPrince is on to something. Let's say you had tons of money and as muchy prep as you needed. I feel relatively confident that, if given a year and any resource possible at my disposal, I could take a decent number of street-levelers....but H2H, anyone would mess me up. The prep would ensure that I would never actually face them, I'd just take them out from a distance.

StyleTime
I would utterly school The Phoenix. The Phoenix can only dream about scrapping with people of my caliber.

armandovalles
Dude, u beating Phoenix is like a Chimpanzee beating a T-Rex, it just aint gonna happen. lol

wolverine8888
lol

StyleTime
Originally posted by armandovalles
Dude, u beating Phoenix is like a Chimpanzee beating a T-Rex, it just aint gonna happen. lol

You joking me? I'd would so destroy Phoenix........at Tekken.

armandovalles
bangin

jgiant
What kinda chimp we talkin about?

KPrince
Originally posted by DigiMark007
KPrince is on to something. Let's say you had tons of money and as muchy prep as you needed. I feel relatively confident that, if given a year and any resource possible at my disposal, I could take a decent number of street-levelers....but H2H, anyone would mess me up. The prep would ensure that I would never actually face them, I'd just take them out from a distance.

Thank you DigiMark007, for every high tech device Batman has, with enough money and resources, plus the right connections, I could find a counter weapon. Plus, Batman's weakness is that he is human, he has a point of exhaustion. Send all of his enemies after him all at once, just like Bane and Hush did. Then, turn the JLA against him. I'm thinking big here. Then I'll get to Alfred, his most trusted ally. Brainwash Alfred (using Poison Ivy) into revealing Batman's secret identity to the world. Batman will have nowhere to run.

Orestes
Oh, well now with PREP, it's a different world altogether. The list of characters I could potentially take out with prep-time and especially with adequate resource access is actually quite long. Just for the sheer hell of it, I came up with some of my own anti-JLA protocols (different from Batman's) quite a while back. wink

jplatinum
Hey, don't diss kevil caus ehe got confidence in his abilties.

Hell, I over head press 400 lbs(over twice my bodyweight)
Regular use over 1 1/2 my bodyweight for overhead reps.
Have reflex punches that max out at .13 seconds(thats slightly faster than the time it takes to blink) due to extensive punch training with heavy weights in hands and meditation.
I have trained for over a decade in martial-arts, boxing, etc.
I am in top level condition.
And I'd fight these street-level guys.
They aren't spidey level, they're just peak human level, so am I.
I have all the attributes of peak human, I'm not sayin' that I'd always win, but 9/10 times I'd kick ass.
Thats called confidence in my abilities, which are probably way way way way way above yours, anyway.

Hey, if you are a weakling and say you can't beat these guys, then thats cool, but don't knock kevil cause he have confidence in his skills, hell, he'd probably kick your ass.

He who has no confidence is already lost the fight.

RAGE17
Originally posted by jplatinum

Have reflex punches that max out at .13 seconds(thats slightly faster than the time it takes to blink) due to extensive punch training with heavy weights in hands and meditation.
I have all the attributes of peak human, I'm not sayin' that I'd always win, but 9/10 times I'd kick ass.
Thats called confidence in my abilities, which are probably way way way way way above yours, anyway.

Hey, if you are a weakling and say you can't beat these guys, then thats cool, but don't knock kevil cause he have confidence in his skills, hell, he'd probably kick your ass.

dam JP .back to the pre crisis days....thats how all of it started.soon you will become post crisis JP....

The True Fear
Originally posted by wolverine8888
I lift 230
well i live in a state with conceal and carry so everybody goes down stick out tongue

The True Fear
by the way my real name is Chuck Liddell

Orestes
Well, you're right about that, but there's confidence and then there's also foolishness. I mean, I know I can take far more than half of the people I ever run into on the street -- I just know this as a simple fact. I guess you could call that confidence.

But on the other hand, like from the way you describe yourself, I know I'd be stupid to try to go toe-to-toe with you in a straight fight. I might manage to win if I cheated like hell and you didn't (like if I picked up a board and swung it at you, threw some bricks at you, etc.) ... or of course a knife or especially a firearm would definitely put the advantage squarely with me. But a straight fight? Hey, I've gotta be realistic about my limitations. wink

But I know for a fact I could take a lot of comic book characters if I were allowed to prepare and cheat to win. The best part in dealing with them is that they're such easy targets to locate and identify! Like in that other thread where I talk about beating the JLA and starting out with Green Lantern -- do you think I'll have any trouble picking out which person in a crowd is GL? laughing

Whirlysplatt
The only way any guy on here is taking a superhero is with vaseline, ether, rohypnol or GHB

The True Fear

you are far from peak human. so when can i see you in the olympics

you are far from peak human. when can i see you in the olympics

K3VIL
Weve discussed Kevils skills before many times. I bench 165 Kg and I would not try and face a ninja smile
Low level hand ninjas means the weakest ones.
Cause in Marvel/DC Peak Human guys are one-man army in both ranged and hth fight.

wolverine8888
dude a low level hand ninja would still kill u in seconds u don't seem to know about hand ninjas to much

Tha C-Master
Toadman or Frogman or whoever that guy was.

willRules
Yes I think rohypnol or GHB helps - Ether is not a bad option smile

laughing out loud

jplatinum
You got a point, if you got a gun you got an advantage.

I don't know if kevil knows about hand ninjas or not, but I do.
They are tough, but all of them are not the same skill.
Some are weaker than others, just like with anyone esle.

Don't know if kevil would win against one, maybe he would/wouldn't.
I know I'd damn sure whoop one or more.

Oh and you said I'm far from peak human.
Who are you the authority on human conditon levels now.

Peak human is within my abilities, hell I don't gotta be in the olympics, there are dudes that you probably know that can do better feats than many olympians and they don't go running up to try out.

Its a known fact, that the people in the olympics may be a top level, but they aren't necessarily the best on earth.
If thats the case, then I'd like to see a world judo "olympic" champion fight a shaolin kung fu master and see how long he lasts.

Just cause you're in the olympics don't make you the best on earth, it makes you just one of the best, idiot.

The True Fear
Shaolin monks are pussies and say this with all honest. So you could kick the shit out of olympic level boxers and wrestlers?

jplatinum
Yes, I know
I could.

I say this with all honest.

I study a person before I fight them, I know their m.o, their style, their physcology, and how they move, and what they will do next, simply by studying them for about 5 seconds before I fight them.

I know the olympic boxers I know their styles unless its some new boxer I haven't seen yet.

I also train in boxing so I know a thing or two (being extremely modest) about boxing.

I also know other styles of "effective" martial-arts so I know I can take just about anyone you put in front of me.

I also know submission locks and slam, throws, and holds too. I slao train in zen judo and I am strong(as well as powerful) so I can pretty much snap any limb with relative ease. The bigger guys would pose a slight threat if they get in close and grab me, but I can effectively neutralize them with any arm,knee,elbow,hand,foot,leg, or head butt move.
I have so many and I'm not afraid to use them. Not to mention my speed. I'm not the fastest, but I am fast as hell, so I believe I can easily catch most any opponent off guard.

As Bruce Lee put it," He is big, but is he powerful?!?"

I can overhead press 400lbs and regularly do reps with 250+ and I'm not even a big guy so I could easily catch a guy of that size off guard if he thought me to be a weakling.

Hey believe it or not, I rule, *****!

laughing

The True Fear
bump

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by The True Fear
by the way my real name is Chuck Liddell

Yeah right, Like THE Chuck Liddell spends time he should be training for fights nerding it up on the internet.

MERCILOUS
Its a known fact, that the people in the olympics may be a top level, but they aren't necessarily the best on earth.
If thats the case, then I'd like to see a world judo "olympic" champion fight a shaolin kung fu master and see how long he lasts.

You mean like that guy who does pretty well in PrideFC?

Swanky-Tuna
What JP refuses to understand is comic "peak human" his more peak human than real life "peak human". They're like the best of every fighting class with the weakness of none and then some. Fast as featherweights, strong as heavyweights.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
What JP refuses to understand is comic "peak human" his more peak human than real life "peak human". They're like the best of every fighting class with the weakness of none and then some. Fast as featherweights, strong as heavyweights.

Very well said.

jplatinum
I'm still faster than a featherweight and strong as a heavyweight.

And?
Your point?

They can still get their heads punched in, dude.

MERCILOUS
I'm still faster than a featherweight and strong as a heavyweight.

And?
Your point?

They can still get their heads punched in, dude.

Dude, you would miss the point wouldn't you?

Bardock42
Originally posted by brainchild81
Blue Beetle. Especially nowadays.

Like seriouisly...who can't....

Uncle Ben.

I'd **** him up.

Too late....

So as for me.....I am all with JP...peak human and all....run 200mph ....Benchpress 2 tons......could beat up Doomday.....laughing

Come on guy give it a break....there's no way in hell you can be what you claim.....maybe you are well trained....that's good for you...more likely is that you are a 5'2" 500 pound kid who likes to brag aboot his power (who the hell uses that word describing themslef anyways) on an internet forum....

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Bardock42
Like seriouisly...who can't....

Too late....

So as for me.....I am all with JP...peak human and all....run 200mph ....Benchpress 2 tons......could beat up Doomday.....laughing

Come on guy give it a break....there's no way in hell you can be what you claim.....maybe you are well trained....that's good for you...more likely is that you are a 5'2" 500 pound kid who likes to brag aboot his power (who the hell uses that word describing themslef anyways) on an internet forum....

damn fine call Bardock.

jplatinum
Bardock,
You miss the point comepletely.

Mericolous,
You just don't get it.

Peak human guidelines were well within what I can do last time I checked.
Hell, there are plenty of people in peakhuman condition that you'd see walkin' the streets that you'd never know.

If you saw bruce lee in the street, and had never seen one of his movies/read his books/or seen his exhibitions, would you believe that 130 lb man was a peak human condition(maybe beyond).

He could run for miles without stopping, he had reflexes that were damn near invisible(to the eye), he could throw a punch in less than the time it takes you to blink(.15 seconds)(his timed punch was.12 seconds).
He could lift a 75 lb weight and hold his arms straight out for over a minute, hell I know 300 lb weightlifters who can't do that. He could do push ups with 250 lbs on his back the whole time. He could lift over twice his body weight. He could curl 3/4 his bodyweight.
He could kick you and make a 300lb man fly back several feet, he could cave in solid steel helmet rods that had withstood several sledgehammer blows, he could look at you for a couple seconds and take you apart in a fight.
He could move like nobody's business he was so damn fast.
He also was a master fighter who surpassed all of his masters.
He could even knock a 200lb man back 10 feet with one hand 1 inch away from him.

Would you believe that from looking at him!?!

Would you believe that that guy from ong bak could do the bone crushing incrediable feats he can do!?!

Would you believe that maurice green is one of the fastest men on earth and can run dman near 30 mph!?!

Would you despute me if I told you that mas oyama could train for 12 hours a day and go knock out bulls with one punch!?!

You sound really narrow-minded,

If Albert eintein had your perception of things, there would be no e=mc2 or no atomic bomb.

If the wright brothers had your perception there would be no nasa or satalite t.v.

If the settlers had your perception there would be no America.

You narrow-minded idiot, dude.

You suck!!MAjorly!!!!!

Peace out *****!!!!!!!!!

MERCILOUS
Bardock,
You miss the point comepletely.

Mericolous,
You just don't get it.

Peak human guidelines were well within what I can do last time I checked.
Hell, there are plenty of people in peakhuman condition that you'd see walkin' the streets that you'd never know.

If you saw bruce lee in the street, and had never seen one of his movies/read his books/or seen his exhibitions, would you believe that 130 lb man was a peak human condition(maybe beyond).

He could run for miles without stopping, he had reflexes that were damn near invisible(to the eye), he could throw a punch in less than the time it takes you to blink(.15 seconds)(his timed punch was.12 seconds).
He could lift a 75 lb weight and hold his arms straight out for over a minute, hell I know 300 lb weightlifters who can't do that. He could do push ups with 250 lbs on his back the whole time. He could lift over twice his body weight. He could curl 3/4 his bodyweight.
He could kick you and make a 300lb man fly back several feet, he could cave in solid steel helmet rods that had withstood several sledgehammer blows, he could look at you for a couple seconds and take you apart in a fight.
He could move like nobody's business he was so damn fast.
He also was a master fighter who surpassed all of his masters.
He could even knock a 200lb man back 10 feet with one hand 1 inch away from him.

Would you believe that from looking at him!?!

Would you believe that that guy from ong bak could do the bone crushing incrediable feats he can do!?!

Would you believe that maurice green is one of the fastest men on earth and can run dman near 30 mph!?!

Would you despute me if I told you that mas oyama could train for 12 hours a day and go knock out bulls with one punch!?!

You sound really narrow-minded,

If Albert eintein had your perception of things, there would be no e=mc2 or no atomic bomb.

If the wright brothers had your perception there would be no nasa or satalite t.v.

If the settlers had your perception there would be no America.

You narrow-minded idiot, dude.

You suck!!MAjorly!!!!!

Peace out *****!!!!!!!!!

Yup, you didn't get it and you resorted to insults. Truly sad.

Bardock42
Yeah easy...the thing is....I have seen Bruce Lee do that...I have seen Maurice Green run that fast (ok to be honest I haven't I don't care..I take your word for it...but there were others who did) now...I haven't seen you do the things you claimed...and if you could which is highly doubtable you would be as TTF said in the Olympics....you are just pretending shit over an Internet forum...good for you really....you feel really good doing that too, eh?

And even then..Bruce Lee couldn't beat Batman.....maybe a Hand-Ninja...but you are probably just overestimating your abilities....no problem really..we all do once in a while...but saying you could beat Pro-Boxers....Shaolin Monks or any other of that crazy stuff you claimed is just ludacris.....

jplatinum
No I did get it.

And you are narrow-minded, dude.

I never said I could do 200 mph
and beatup doomsday and all that ludicrous stuff.
That is BS comics JP, shit.

REal JP can do real peak human shit, dude.

If you don't get the difference between the BS JP jokin around BS
and the real JP real shit, then..
That's just said.

And you're still an Idiot!

Bardock42
No I did get it.

That's just said.

I take that as a copliment from you.

But I wasn't refering to my exaggeration of the shit you werte babbling but on the actual shit you posted.....

Just for the fun of it..how old are you?

Anyways you, yourself claimed that you can beat Heavy Weight Boxers...what do you base that on? You ever fought a Professional Boxer? They are pretty strong that is for sure...I can't say that I know how strong exactly..but if you don't either you can't jsut clai that you could beat any person that'S in your way...that's just Bullshit..

jplatinum
Bardock,

Get a clue man.

I don't bragg about my abilities, I can do these things.

So what if you don't believe me.

Dude, JP is the shiz-nit,
BS JP is a god
Real JP is the Shiz-nit

And you, you are just plain sad.

To try and discredit some body who you don't even know over an internet forum.

Thats the sad part.

jplatinum
postin' this anyway.

Hate only makes me stronger, bi-aooottch!

Batman:"Alfred, I knew all these styles of martial-arts, but I just wasn't fast enough for him. I threw a punch and he blocked it and countered as quickly as I had thrown it, I barely saw his fist, his reflexes were like Bruce Lee, everytime I blinked he hit me all I saw was him standing there, and I felt punches, but couldn't see them.

I threw a kick, but he caught it, and as I tried to come around with a reverse he just threw caught my other leg and threw me into the wall.

I got up staggered only to see him rush in, I attempted to counter him by throwing a punch, which he blocked and jab me like 5 or 6 times before I could even react.

The punches felt like being hit by sledgehammers.

After about 2 minutes, my head was swelling like it wanted to explode.

I tried desperatley for one last assault by rushing in and flipping over him, but he just hit me while I was in mid flipp.
I don't remember much after that.

Only him walkin' off as I blacked out.

Bardock42
Yeah right.....

Come again...what was your age?

And you didn't answer any of the other questions either....

So let me ask again:

Did you ever fight a Professional Heavy Weight Boxer?
What fighting experience do you have?

jplatinum
I've fought fast people before who came at me attacking with every combo and couldn't even touch me.

Oh and I'm not braggin',
I'm tellin' it like it really is, dude!

Read the above post!

Swanky-Tuna
If you're such a perfect fighter, why don't you go into PRIDE for a year and make enough money you'd ever need to go through school and/or start a career?

Seriously, in a world where people deflect bullets with metal staves and kick down trees, real world fighters don't stand a chance.

Bardock42
Oh god...it's pointless...I remember why I left the CBF again.....just freaks and idiots around...

Oh and JP...besides not answering my questions you seem to mix up relaity with your little Fan-Fics....should maybe see some help for that...

jplatinum
My" master dan "(the real one) used to box professionally in the army.
He also in certified in judo.
He has embarassed and knocked out plenty of other fighters.
He only has been knocked out once.

In fact, I've fought brown belts and black belts.

I've fought straightup street fighters.

I've fought boxers.
I'ver fought some people who thought they were fighters until they were embarassed.

I've fought people who I've "actually seen" beat the hell out of guys who were bigger than them.
Then, I whooped those guys( and they were bigger than me).

I've learned that size don't matter much and strength don't matter much.

Its about skill, speed, and power.

I don't refer to power as some level of measurement, as you stated.

I refer to power as just what it is hitting/striking power, either you have it or you don't.

Whatever you meant by that, you sound crazy, trying to twist my words, dude.

And the above post about the fight with batman.

I based that on what I've seen him do and on what he would most likely do in h2h combat.
Obviously you have no type of combat or fighting training, by you sissy-like posts.Shut the **** up,dude.
"Maybe you should seek some help."

So don't play mind games with me,dude.

Especially, if your mind ain't even on the i.q level.

Mine is 130 bitaoootch!

Gimme a banana milkshake bitaotch, and some skittles biatocch!

JP rules all Biatochhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember that!!!!!!!!

*****!!!!!!!

Bardock42
Again good for you..I won't brag aboot my IQ on an Internet Forum...

Now you see the difference between winning a Street Fight and beating a PROFESSIONYAL Fighter....

Your Master...can you beat him?

I really don't want to play mind games with you...there are none to be blamed...everyone reading this can be damn sure that you are over-exaggerating your abilities.....the fight you posted, although entertaining top read, would never ever realistically happen, if that'S your "imagined self" than all-right...if you actually believe you could do that to anyone close to Batman....you are just pathetic......

Oh and I higjhly doubt that the Master you have is the best fighter in the world....there are probably thousands stronger than him...now I can't say that for a fact but it's pretty safe to assume it as true.....

So either you are a liar...or you see yourself in a whole wrong way...either way they hve psychologist that can deal with that kind of problem you have.

Still:
What's your age?
Where do you live at?

jplatinum
"Where do you live?"

What the hell!!!!!

I won't even answer that shit, dude.
It sounds too funny to me.

Ain't tounchin' that question with ten foot pole.

whats your age?

Guess bitaoccccccch!!!!!!!!!

bitaoccccccch!!!!!!!!!
bitaoccccccch!!!!!!!!!
bitaoccccccch!!!!!!!!!
bitaoccccccch!!!!!!!!!
bitaoccccccch!!!!!!!!!
bitaoccccccch!!!!!!!!!
bitaoccccccch!!!!!!!!!
bitaoccccccch!!!!!!!!!
bitaoccccccch!!!!!!!!!
bitaoccccccch!!!!!!!!!
bitaoccccccch!!!!!!!!!
bitaoccccccch!!!!!!!!!
bitaoccccccch!!!!!!!!!
bitaoccccccch!!!!!!!!!
bitaoccccccch!!!!!!!!!
bitaoccccccch!!!!!!!!!
bitaoccccccch!!!!!!!!!
bitaoccccccch!!!!!!!!!
bitaoccccccch!!!!!!!!!
bitaoccccccch!!!!!!!!!

jplatinum
JP Rules!

"Bitaoccccccccch!!!!!!!!!"

Bardock42

Guess bitaoccccccch!!!!!!!!!

By the way you are not Dave Chappelle.

jplatinum
Not tryin' to be, dude.
Not tryin' to be.

This a debate.

And this, this is a comeback....Bitaooooochhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

jplatinum
Damn, makin' fun of you is making my side hurt, dude.

I guess I know what the popular guy who picked on you back in elementary,middle, and high school must've felt like.

:Laugh:

Dude, You're so whack!!!!!!!!!

Bardock42
Not tryin' to be, dude.
Not tryin' to be.

This a debate.

And this, this is a comeback....Bitaooooochhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No...this is just stupid Bullshit. And For someone claiming to have an IQ of 130 you should know.

So please just for my own curiousity, how old are you really?

jplatinum
And please just for my own curiousity....
How whack are you really?

Bardock42
And please just for my own curiousity....
How whack are you really?

Wow, what a Comeback...I have never once encountered that much wit in a post....

I take the 12 back by the way...you are more like 10.....maybe 9.

jplatinum
Dude, I won't stop jokin' on you til you cry, now.

You started it.

laughing

I got a million of em' and I can joke on you til the cows come home on mopeds and pigs fly on hover scooters.

Bardock42

You started it.

laughing

I got a million of em' and I can joke on you til the cows come home on mopeds and pigs fly on hover scooters.

First I did not start anything. This was a Reasonable debate...oh well lets call it a monolouge cause your Posts don't count, until you started this "JP is the Best, OMG I rock, JP for President...I am the smartst 130 IQ (way to go by the way, not very impressive)...I could take out Batman with one hjand.....I can take out every person on this planet...."

Second. So you got a Million of them? Why not use a few then instead of this rather lame childish "insults" (haha...funny word for something not Insulting...but pathetic)

jplatinum
Again,dude, you're stinkin' up the forum with your awesome whackness.

"You're 9, you're 9, you're 9."

Dude you sound pathetic.

laughing
laughing
laughing
laughing
laughing

I'm just gettin' warmed up,dude.

I know you're next post will be whack and cornier than your last.

Come on, I'm waitin'.

laughing

gimme something else to laugh about,dude.

Or are you cryin' by now!?!

laughing

Chappelle:& quot;Spaghetti!Spaghetti!Spaghetti!Spaghetti!Spagh
etti!Spaghetti!Spaghetti!Spaghetti!"

& quot;BitaoocccccHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

laughing

Gimme a sammich *****!

Rick james:"He's JP *****!"

jplatinum
***** ***** ***** ***** *****!

I'm the motha****in' king around here, *****!

Bardock42
no expression

Is he always like that?

Not making sense...arrogant..all that stuff I mean?

Bardock42
***** ***** ***** ***** *****!

I'm the motha****in' king around here, *****!

King of te Comic Book Versus Forum.........that's just too funny....

jplatinum
Damn dude, you sound like doctor phil!

Did you finally grow some hair on your crome dome yet, dude!?!

You probably shine your head with whack juice that seeps into your brain,dude.

laughing
laughinglaughing
laughing
laughing

You can't pimp me *****, i'm a pimp myslef,dude.

Go learn how to debate and stop replyin' to my post cause I grow tired of you, *****!

Good bye *****!

Bardock42
Funy that you bring up debating, I actually wanted to do that yself. What you are doing is not debating, you did not bring one Arguement in this whole thread...you are just babbling Bullshit, and granted, you do that very good. But what has saying " I am a Pimp" to do with the issue at hand?

superman302
Damn dude, you sound like doctor phil!

Did you finally grow some hair on your crome dome yet, dude!?!

You probably shine your head with whack juice that seeps into your brain,dude.

laughing
laughinglaughing
laughing
laughing

You can't pimp me *****, i'm a pimp myslef,dude.

Go learn how to debate and stop replyin' to my post cause I grow tired of you, *****!

Good bye *****!

sick terrible come back

Bardock42
Originally posted by superman302
sick terrible come back

What comeback are you even talking aboot.....

jplatinum
Hey pointnel,

I read your post in the other jp thread.

Shut the ****, you dumbass.

"You ain't black, you a wigga. You a jiggaboo, you this you that."

Shut the **** up, you lameass, limpass, whack tastic motha****a!

You ain't cam-ron *****.

You ain't dipset and you ain't even hood.
At least I been in the hood.

You probably just bought a cd one day and then started tryin' to be a rapper.

laughing

You make me laugh *****!

You want it you can get the same treatment that bardock's bitchass got.

The True Fear
No I did get it.

That's just said.

for a peak human you sure do spend alot of time on the internet

The True Fear
Originally posted by Bardock42
no expression

Is he always like that?

Not making sense...arrogant..all that stuff I mean?
better watch out or his peak human ass will run across the atlantic and beat you down laughing I would bet my house that i know guys that would beat the living shit out of you.

NoFate007
Aunt May, Uncle Ben (especially in his deceased form haha), Mary Jane, Jason Todd post-Joker haha, idk, I'm sure I can take the non-superpowered ones to an extent. Some, like mentioned before, are Olympic athletes and such so that's out, but you know.

I can take Wolverine, if I have prep-time.....lol....let's see how many people I get mad.

batmandaman

You started it.

laughing

I got a million of em' and I can joke on you til the cows come home on mopeds and pigs fly on hover scooters. this kid has got to be like 12, and really fat. prolly doesn't move from his computer. as for me, i know aunt may would prolly kick my ass. she is tougher than she looks.

Dizzle
Aunt May... Is a herald of Galactus. BIAOTCH! <--- That's actually pretty hard to pronounce... Unless you have an IQ of 130, I guess. Legal genius is like 120 something, right? I know Einstein was in the 180 range... Bah, he's probably getting it from an internet test. I know high school kids who have scored in the 160's on those.

Seriously though... Bruce Lee's a beast. Respect him forever, but even he isn't Batman. Bruce Lee can run for miles? Batman can keep up a fight for something like a full day. He benches the aforementioned 800 pounds. Kicks down trees, punches through slabs of concrete, etc etc etc. He hangs with Lady Shiva and is an integral part of the most powerful Earth based team in DC. You think Batman's seriously gonna let you catch his leg? Oh, right, the Flash like speeds are too much.

And were those pictures really you, you can't be more than 25. Which means Batman would have been training harder than you for a much longer period of time.

Pointinel
Hey pointnel,

I read your post in the other jp thread.

Shut the ****, you dumbass.

"You ain't black, you a wigga. You a jiggaboo, you this you that."

Shut the **** up, you lameass, limpass, whack tastic motha****a!

You ain't cam-ron *****.

You ain't dipset and you ain't even hood.
At least I been in the hood.

You probably just bought a cd one day and then started tryin' to be a rapper.

laughing

You make me laugh *****!

You want it you can get the same treatment that bardock's bitchass got.

LOL @ this cornball

the fuc outta here with this bullshit

stay on ya lane, young'n

batmandaman
and if this guy really did train as much as he says he did, then he would be way more disciplined than that. he wouldn't be telling every one to f*** off and what not. there is no way a martial artist of his claimed caliber would be acting like a 12 year old kid.

jplatinum
Discipline and having a personality are two different things, dude.

I'm debating not trying to gain a bushido medal or something.

So my training is totally irrelevant to me telling people to shut the **** up, especially lame people.

batmandaman
oh im sorry. i thought u would have some kinda honor, but i now realize that u are just a douche. and your "training" isn't irrelevant. there is no possible u could have trained as much as u said u did and be this dishonorable. it pretty much embarassing, i would be ashamed of myself if i were u.

Wynndar
OH DAMN...I just read this whole thread...and I'll admit...somewhere in all that laughter, I peed a little...excuse me.

hawkwind
deathstroke ,the midnighter,wolverine,venom,just those guys

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Wynndar
OH DAMN...I just read this whole thread...and I'll admit...somewhere in all that laughter, I peed a little...excuse me.

Well, I may not be able to take alot of comic characters, but I know who i can take for damn sure on this forum *coughjpthatlosercough*

Wickerman
pure h2h? Hell.....i dunno, most of them are either trained a lot, or peak human, so they're out. If not H2H, i suppose i could be a bastard and manipulate others into killing each other, then killing the ones left standing somehow.

~wickerman~

jplatinum
(if batman didn't have those slack idiot pothead writers/if he wasn't batgod)

I could take batman in a battle,
I'd punch him and his brains would rattle,
I'd kick him and his bones would shatter,
If he tried it wouldn't matter,
On street or concrete throw him down,
Make his head hit against the ground,
Hit him with punches he'd dare not see,
mentally make scared of me,
Float like a butterfly sting like a bee,
Leave batman laidout r.i.p.

batmandaman

what a ***. dude, u got some serious issues. even if batman had the worst writing available, he would still pwn u like u were a little girl. get over your 500 lb. "all i do is sit at my computer" self and admit defeat. and just so u don't have anything clever to say, ill be the first to admit that all i do is sit at my computer. and read comics.

jplatinum
Got one for Daredevil too.

MAtt be nimble matt be quick,
JP kick matt in his shit,
MAke him fall and cry and stuff,
Damn dude I thought you were tough,
Use your blind sense it'd be a treat,
to still hand you your defeat,
leave you crippled not able to speak,
lyin' dyin' in the street,
I'd punch with full force like dan said so,
Knock Daredevil's head off on the flo',
Kick stump him high on stump him low,
Finish him off with one more blow,
If electra should come my way,
I'd punch her fineass in her face,
A.b.g. she'd get it too,
Punch her face and follow through,
MAke sure the punch be quick and fast,
knock electra down on her ass,
If she should happen to block that yo,
hit her in her little throat,
After that I'm sure she'll choke,
Ask jennifer garner "can I poke!?!"

:Laugh:

jplatinum
No I don't weigh 500 lbs dude and I don't sit at the computer all day.

I get to my computer from time to time to post and read posts.

I'm not dissin' you, but only a programmer/a receptionist, or a loser would sit at their computer all damn day, man.

GODSCRIBE
I'd murder Jubilee if she wasn't looking. One punch and she's out. No powers and shes completely fcked...

The True Fear

i am sure you could if he didnt fight back. i could kick the shit out of tyson if he promised not to fight back.

batman would pwn like a N00b., no wait Val Kilmer could pwn you like a N00b too.OWNED

The True Fear
bump

Metalmanx
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
I'd murder Jubilee if she wasn't looking. One punch and she's out. No powers and shes completely fcked...

Dude. Jubilee would rock you so hard in pure hand to hand it's not even funny.

Pointinel

One sentence for this f@g: "Well,we don't believe you you need more people!"

*closes thread*

jplatinum
"One sentence for this f@g: "Well,we don't believe you you need more people!"-posted by Pointinel

*closes thread*

Shut the **** up, punk!

Next time learn how to close a thread with yo' Bitchass!

Dark_Lantern
I have special power though...lol My powers to persuade and sell...lol I'd put something on batman quick....lol I'd get real close to him when he is bruce wayne at some high class dinner make him an offer he can't refuse and one that I can't afford..but I'd sell it anyways. Have one of my assistant Thugz stir up so trouble in gotham city while I'm posted up somewhere on a high building waiting for the long shot...Oh I forgot to say I'm a marksman as well...lol Nah The Big Bat would probably catch me in the act and hand me a can of you know what.

jplatinum
sounds like a plan. pick him off with a sniper rifle.

legacy92
i kould take galactus LMao jks

Whojockin
who else is dead? evil face

Whojockin
I could take living tribunal, eternity, galactus, inbetweener, ego, epoch, the watcher, death and a whole bunch of others just like em... with one little ERASER! Happy Dance

armandovalles
ur a junior member ur couldnt even take Officer Barbrady!

MERCILOUS
I honestly think I could take daredevil if I got a sword or something. I think that'd be fair cause he's got the superpower.

Pointinel
"One sentence for this f@g: "Well,we don't believe you you need more people!"-posted by Pointinel

*closes thread*

Shut the **** up, punk!

Next time learn how to close a thread with yo' Bitchass!

LOL @ U

youse a joke son, live wit it

*now before you say anything, let me remind you that my left nut towers over your existence*

grey fox
Hmmmmm i'd take on lana lang . A few whacks from my friend and yours the baseball bat and she's down for the count .

Metalmanx
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
I honestly think I could take daredevil if I got a sword or something. I think that'd be fair cause he's got the superpower.

He would still school you.

Face it, guys. There really aren't many comic book heroes we could beat.

The True Fear
and daredevil woud kill him with his own 20$ qvc sword

xmarksthespot
I could kill Beak, all he has is the power of being uggs.

Pointinel
^fuggs

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Metalmanx
He would still school you.

Face it, guys. There really aren't many comic book heroes we could beat.

I don't know, I think I could take him, with a sword. I have about as much boxing experience, obviously he's got the physical end of it and the damn senses, but I'd give myself 50/50 (oh yeah and he wouldn't get to use any weapons.)

Metalmanx
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
I don't know, I think I could take him, with a sword. I have about as much boxing experience, obviously he's got the physical end of it and the damn senses, but I'd give myself 50/50 (oh yeah and he wouldn't get to use any weapons.)

No, he would still mess you up. Don't take offense or anything, I'm not downgrading you in the slighest. I'm just saying that he is still far above what you can achieve, due mostly to his superhuman senses. You would very most likely never touch him. And then he would lay all sorts of crippling hits on you.

Seriously, no offense. There are just VERY few comic heroes that any of us average joes could take.

The True Fear
yea

Cosmo Kramer
What is this? You guys would cry if a bum robbed you with a gun handle!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>