thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supernatural
can i get some info on he diferent versions of thor lik rune king thor and al that? im talkin power levels and all that?

Scoobless
not really... Rune Thor only featured in two issues

DrDoom101
Rune King Thor is stronger than odin.
King Thor should be about odin
Thor is less than odin. IMO

Adam Warlock
Normal/Classic Thor:

Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Stamina: 6
Durability: 6
Agility: 4
Intelligence: 3
Fighting Ability: 4
Mental Powers: 3
Energy Projection: 6

Here's what King Thor should be:

Stamina: 6
Durability: 7
Intelligence: 4
Fighting Ability: 6
Mental Powers: 5
Energy Projection: 7

Here's what Rune King Thor should be:

Rune King Thor with Wisdom Of The Runes:

Stamina: 7
Durability: 7
Intelligence: 7
Fighting Ability: 6
Mental Powers: 6
Energy Projection:7

Here's what those numbers mean:

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/3520/marvelchart5dn.gif

and here:

Go here for more power ratings for Marvel characters.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=370286&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Some are made up according to my opinion as well and others come from official bios, series trading cards, and official handbooks.

I also put some DC characters in there and ranked their powers according to my opinion. Feel free to check them out of feel free to criticize my rankings.

DrDoom101
why isnt thor's speed 4 on Marvel.com? im pretty sure he can fly quicker than a 4

o.g. slaughter
what are so apecial about tha runes?

Soujaboy
They tought him everything, he noe feels and see's what everybody feels and see's.

roughrider
Originally posted by General Kon-El
why isnt thor's speed 4 on Marvel.com? im pretty sure he can fly quicker than a 4

His speed is so high because he can teleport dimensions through mjolnir. Flight speed has never been measured; it's fast enough, but not Superman-like.

K3VIL
Originally posted by roughrider
His speed is so high because he can teleport dimensions through mjolnir. Flight speed has never been measured; it's fast enough, but not Superman-like.
Thor's flight speed with the Odin Force is in the warp speed class, like all the skyfathers.
Thor's flight speed with Mjolnir is sufficient to travel into space and reach alien planets, so don't mess with the flight speed argument.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.