Buddy lists, and subscribing to forums, what gives???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I've been here for two wonderful explosive years and I think Backfire is the only one I ever put on my buddy list. Also, what the hell does it mean to subscribe to a forum??? I just don't get what these features do. Anybody care to explain? If not, suck a goat udder.

Clovie
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/usercp.php?s=
this user cp.

If you have forums subscribed they're showing up there, so this way you see all you're iunterested in at the same time. (at least I have it like that)
and the buddy list... dunno. I have there 3 ppl, only because it's faster to send a PM to them then.

explanatory enough? stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Yes, thanks cloves!! big grin happy

Tired Hiker
Best thread I ever made. smart

BakaXero
i bet

Rogue Jedi
dude, FJ has at least 30 people on her buddy list. i have about 10.

BackFire
I've been here going on 4 years, I have 0 people on my buddy list.

Tired Hiker
Well, Backfire, I'm going to leave you on my buddy list just for the hell of it. I guess it let's me know if you are online or not, which is pointless since you are always on line anyway! stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
although i have never used my list.

BackFire
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Well, Backfire, I'm going to leave you on my buddy list just for the hell of it. I guess it let's me know if you are online or not, which is pointless since you are always on line anyway! stick out tongue

Yeah, exactly

I mean, buddy lists are all well and good, but I really don't see the point of one on this forum, you can always see who's online whenever you want just by scrolling down.

Neo_Version 7
Everyone who's posted on this thread so far is on my Buddy List. big grin

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Everyone who's posted on this thread so far is on my Buddy List. big grin

I'm glad I'm your buddy, Neo. I feel so special, as if you picked me to be on your dodgeball team! happy

Clovie
I don't wanna play dodgeball! *runs away* cry

Tired Hiker
*throws ball at Clovie, but misses and kills the last living passenger pigeon* embarrasment

Clovie
I'm NOT playing! *catches ball and throws it away*

Fianna
Dodgeball's fun happy

Pointless post blink

Neo_Version 7
dancingman

Dodgeball is the shit.

Kosta
I had people in my buddy list from when I first joined, like Linds, , Shadow Angel JP, LilySatine, BKK, TH, BF, Ush, etc etc. most of them I never see anymore, so I took them off, and added some other people I talk to now. I keep it for the sake of quickly checking if theres anyone worthwhile to talk to.

Neo_Version 7
Am I on it, Cel?

Kosta
I think you were, yeah.

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Kosta
I think you were, yeah.

Score.

Kosta
And dude, PLEASE, stop calling me Cel or celcius or nothing like that.

Neo_Version 7
sad

Alright.

Syren
TH, I cannot believe you haven't added me to your Buddy List yet. I'm offended schmoll

lil bitchiness
note She put that sugar, on my tongue, she's gonna, gimme gimme, some, she put it right there on my tongue!!! note

Syren
disgust

The Highlord
Been around for a bit more then 2 years,a nd to tell you the truth I never knew there was a buddy list, I swear I never looked at that blue bar, only used it for updating my profile, I never saw that buddy list until now laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.