Tired Hikers Strange Dreams!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Well, I quit a certain habit that requires a bong, and now I am able to dream again. Last night I dreamt that I was at a Prodigy Concert in Berkley, and me and my friend got kicked out for sitting backwards in our seats and snapping our fingers. Because I was polite, the door man let me back in, but the bouncer who kicked me out told me to leave again. So, I sat down in a park bench, and then decided to get on a bus to kill time and wait for my other friends to leave the concert. When my bus got back to the concert, it was over and my friends were gone. I thought I was never going to make it home, but my friends found me, because the concert really wasn't over, and I met them outside. WTF??? confused I don't even listen to Prodigy. huh

But it's nice to dream again. happy

Leo.M
lies

ladygrim
laughing out loud

BENITO
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Well, I quit a certain habit that requires a bong, and now I am able to dream again. Last night I dreamt that I was at a Prodigy Concert in Berkley, and me and my friend got kicked out for sitting backwards in our seats and snapping our fingers. Because I was polite, the door man let me back in, but the bouncer who kicked me out told me to leave again. So, I sat down in a park bench, and then decided to get on a bus to kill time and wait for my other friends to leave the concert. When my bus got back to the concert, it was over and my friends were gone. I thought I was never going to make it home, but my friends found me, because the concert really wasn't over, and I met them outside. WTF??? confused I don't even listen to Prodigy. huh

But it's nice to dream again. happy I know the prodigy suck

But I'm going to tell you a weird dream I had along time ago

I was at the beach and I found a Dead frog
I thought I'll keep it too find out what it looks like inside (which is odd cause I puke at the sight of organs) I then put it in the kettle for some reason and the frog came back to life

leana marie
i had a dream where i was in a graveyard, and evil little gnomes were trying to steal my soul. so i turned on the light, and i was inside chapters. and everyone knew my name and the owner showed me to this back room where they keep all the good books, and there were two dead bodies inside, then my dad came along took the bodies and nailed them to my bedroom wall, and said "if they arent there youll never get used to them" and then i fainted and woke up.

BENITO
Originally posted by leana marie
i had a dream where i was in a graveyard, and evil little gnomes were trying to steal my soul. so i turned on the light, and i was inside chapters. and everyone knew my name and the owner showed me to this back room where they keep all the good books, and there were two dead bodies inside, then my dad came along took the bodies and nailed them to my bedroom wall, and said "if they arent there youll never get used to them" and then i fainted and woke up. That's totally Bizzare and I think it Beats my Dead frog thing

Ladyluck
laughing out loud wtf

DarkC
It sure as hell doesn't beat the weirdness of my Starship Troopers one.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by DarkC
It sure as hell doesn't beat the weirdness of my Starship Troopers one.

eek! laughing out loud Do tell!

DarkC
Oh, we(a few of my friends and I) were at the Whiskeyjack Base in the movie when we saw a big horde of these mofos:
http://assall.de/movie-prop/scifi/sf_37.jpg

...come charging down to where we were. I start whimpering. Daniel tells me: "Dave, shut up."

I shut up and right at that moment, they're upon us. Graham(known as Merdelian here) and Matthew get pulled underneath the soil. Brad gets caught in the mandibles of another. I start shooting at the bug and manage to blow it off Brad, but in doing so accidentally blow three very large holes in his chest.
I say "Whoops."
Amazingly, Brad gets up and dusts himself off, calling, "I'm okay!"

Despite that, I run and take a suicidal jump off a cliff.

But instead of falling to my death, I float down and start running toward a university.

The end.

mysterio69
a university? you're way too devoted to school. education ain't gonna stop them bastards.

Ladyluck
Oh, we(a few of my friends and I) were at the Whiskeyjack Base in the movie when we saw a big horde of these mofos:
http://assall.de/movie-prop/scifi/sf_37.jpg

...come charging down to where we were. I start whimpering. Daniel tells me: "Dave, shut up."

I shut up and right at that moment, they're upon us. Graham(known as Merdelian here) and Matthew get pulled underneath the soil. Brad gets caught in the mandibles of another. I start shooting at the bug and manage to blow it off Brad, but in doing so accidentally blow three very large holes in his chest.
I say "Whoops."
Amazingly, Brad gets up and dusts himself off, calling, "I'm okay!"

Despite that, I run and take a suicidal jump off a cliff.

But instead of falling to my death, I float down and start running toward a university.

The end.

laughing out loud

DarkC
Originally posted by mysterio69
a university? you're way too devoted to school. education ain't gonna stop them bastards.
Yeah, I consciously figured as much. Throwing Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire at one is only going to make 'em mad.

mysterio69
Yeah, I consciously figured as much. Throwing Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire at one is only going to make 'em mad.
yeah, but that's a big book...by my standards. but, i can barely read.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.