PSP or xbox 360

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chops
As we all know christmas is just round the corner and i was wondering what would be better to get, a psp or and xbox 360.

TwisterGameX
Well xbox 360 because it cost more, so you should get that and buy psp with your own money later.

snake_eyes616
Xbox 360

El_NINO
XBOX 360 BABY and especially since im going to be working at Best Buy right now!!!

chops
yea i will probably end up getting 360

hotsauce6548

DarkC

DanZeke25
wow your considering a PSP over a 360? I would take a Ps2 or Xbox or a PSP, but thats because i wouldnt really play it that much. I like consoles way better.

moogle_xenocide
which xbox 360 pack? if it's the 400$ one ill buy it but if its the one witrh just the necesary things then ill go with the psp

JKozzy
This is a pretty dumb debate -- one's a handheld and one's a consule. Maybe PSP or the fabled "Microsoft Handheld" would've made more sense... just my $0.02

crazy_shadow
psp good- it's handheld, good graphics for a handheld device, watch dvd's anywhere you want, surf the web for free, listen to music you like
psp bad - only watch 1 movie because battery will end up dying after its over, takes long time to recharge, practically fully made of glass so you can break it pretty damn easy, and it's a pain in the ass to get the internet to work

xbox360 good- get free internet access for 1 month, great graphics, great selection of games for the same release date, $400 pack has hard drive to save games
xbox360 bad- 2 different slections, $300 and $400. $300 doesnt have hard drive, ....other then that idk

i say xbox360 with the $400 pack because you're not paying for it and + u get some nice stuff on it smile ....wait till the xbox360 is released and see what people have to say about it before christmas comes. read some user reviews on websites and see what you think. dont go for the first review you read though, cuz if it says "its good" and it's really bad...shit and if they say "its bad" and its really good....well shit

have fun goodluck smile

Tru_Slice
PSP is a waste of technology. No good games have ever come out for it, and they never will. The 360 already has great games lined up for it in its LAUNCH.

And get the premium. You'll just end up paying more later for the stuff that isn't included in the core package.

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by Tru_Slice
PSP is a waste of technology. No good games have ever come out for it, and they never will. The 360 already has great games lined up for it in its LAUNCH.

And get the premium. You'll just end up paying more later for the stuff that isn't included in the core package. psp has some good games... twisted metal, ...forgot wat it was called but ur like in a war or whatever..., oh yeah...they only have 2 good games lol

Tru_Slice
If you have a PSP, buy Burnout Legends. That will probably be the best handheld game you ever buy.

Draco69
PSP REALLY needs to lower its price. The PSP costs $250 and the XBox 360 costs $300....

What the f**k?

Victor Von Doom
Xbox 360, obviously.

Normal Xbox is more worth getting than a PSP.

In fact, most things are.

chops
Yea it is a stupid debate which is why im getting 360.

crazy_shadow
but psp u can watch movies and play games while at school or on a vacation! smile

El_NINO
omg I just have to have a PSP because it plays dvds..... yawn

thats why they have portable dvd players and school is for school and nothing else.

powerfulone1987
How are you determine which package you get?
ARE they going to have them labeled differently in the stores?

Is their a certain site you go to to preorder certain packages?

Which one is the Premium Package?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.