Blade vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
I posted this a while back and it got real good reviews so I though that I should do it again.

They are fighting at New York City.

willRules
I think Black Panther wins, but only just.......

Juntai
Blade never had an actual full series run did he?
It would definately help his arguement if he had a plethora of astonishing feats to back him up.

olympian
Blade. Skills and superior physical stats.

K3VIL
Give Blade an adamantium or vibranium katana/sword then he can win.
Titanium blades aren't going through BP' suit, same for the silver bullets.

black robb
I dont know jack about Blade beyond the movie so i'm not saying anything

Orestes
I guess Blade could win if he figures out the "cutting along the grain" thing, but BP's incredible equipment makes it really tough. The anti-metal thing especially would play merry hell with his sword.

They're both so skilled ... it's probably basically a contest of superior physical stats vs. superior equipment here, and honestly, I think it could easily go either way depending.

Unlike Drizzt, whom Blade would still beat. wink

Smaxxer
Black Panther. Too smart.

Metalmanx
Crap. This is a great match up.

Coincidentally enough, Wesley Snipes is cast to play Black Panther in the upcoming movie.

So, this is basically Wesley Snipes vs. Wesley Snipes.

This battle would probably take hours and hours. But I think Black Panther would eventually pull out the win. And then have to go heal for a good month after the injuries received from Blade.

wolverine8888
u guys do realize that balde from the movie is balde from the comics on steriods. blade is peak human strength. so isent black panther. black panthers a better fighter. he also faster and smarter. I dont see how BP loses

K3VIL
Originally posted by wolverine8888
u guys do realize that balde from the movie is balde from the comics on steriods. blade is peak human strength. so isent black panther. black panthers a better fighter. he also faster and smarter. I dont see how BP loses
Hey, still jerking off on Death Wolverine fighting Hulk with his scimitar?
Blade from the movie is = to comic book one.
You need to update your knowledge.
After fighting with Morbius and getting biten from him, Blade acquired superhuman strenght, speed, reflexes, agility and durability, plus healing.

wolverine8888
no under his power listing it does state he has superhuman strength thats it and also under stat listing it states him at human strength. wierd. no blad eis nuthign like the one from the movie. blade gun hurt when he got shot by punisher. if bl;ade does in fact have super human strength it is very weaker 800 pounds max. all the other stuff u said there is no facts that state ur claims.

wolverine8888
also blade healign factor is a joke next to wolverines and hulk and sabertooth and deadpool.

willRules
also blade healign factor is a joke next to wolverines and hulk and sabertooth and deadpool.

You had to find a way to bring Logan into the conversation didn't you? big grin

jinzin
actually comic book blade recently became very similar to his badass movie counterpart.... this would be a great fight.

wolverine8888
k3vil started it. also the power rating were in fact given a year ago so it is possable that balde is better now but from what I saw in the new punisher blade MU team up he not good enough to vs DP

Washco
Ummm, Blade is a vampire! All vampires have superhuman strength don't they?

wolverine8888
no they have peak. like in buffy they are strong but not that much stronger then a strongl human.

jinzin
no they have peak. like in buffy they are strong but not that much stronger then a strongl human.

ummm no... vampires DO have super human strength but blade's a daywalker, he doesn't quite function in the same way... time was.. he used to have transformations between his evil vampiric self and weak ass regular self....

but as I said.. he's now more like his movie counterpart..

wolverine8888
vampires super strength must not be that high wolverine has easiliy over powered them in his comics.

KPrince
This is a good matchup, I think that Black Panther would win. Although Blade has skills, Black Panther can match those skills and add brains and resources to the mix. Black Panther would have something in his arsenal to take Blades super strength out of the equation. Black Panther is just too resourceful.

StyleTime
It's been awhile since there's been a good matchup here. These two are nearly dead even I'd say. I think this goes to Blade in the end because of healing factor, however I am not entirely sure how good his healing factor is. BP would probably take this if Blade's healing factor is too poor to help during battle.

DarkC
Depends on the type of sword Blade is using.

Wynndar
u guys do realize that balde from the movie is balde from the comics on steriods. blade is peak human strength. so isent black panther. black panthers a better fighter. he also faster and smarter. I dont see how BP loses Originally posted by K3VIL
Hey, still jerking off on Death Wolverine fighting Hulk with his scimitar?
Blade from the movie is = to comic book one.
You need to update your knowledge.
After fighting with Morbius and getting biten from him, Blade acquired superhuman strenght, speed, reflexes, agility and durability, plus healing. Originally posted by wolverine8888
also blade healign factor is a joke next to wolverines and hulk and sabertooth and deadpool. Originally posted by willRules
You had to find a way to bring Logan into the conversation didn't you? big grin Originally posted by wolverine8888
vampires super strength must not be that high wolverine has easiliy over powered them in his comics.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

leonheartmm
actually blade HAD class 1 strength meanin he could lift more than a ton, {more than 1000 pounds} hes better in all physical aspects than bp, and has a good enough healin factor.

K3VIL
Blade's healing is not that of other Marvel's fast healing guys, but it's good.
He can heal broken ribs in minutes, BP can't, a broken arm or leg will slow him down while Blade will just need a few and he'll be back fresh and ready, his stamina is also far that of a Peak Human, he can fight for large amounts of time before tire out.
Blade in his recent comic books sliced in 6pieces a vampire, and he did it so fast it looked like he did it in one slash.

wolverine8888
I wrote most of thsoe threads befor I new Blade was up graded. still vampire can't be that strong in the superhuman since in pure strength when wolverine fought them he was a good deal stronger. also can blades swords go throu BP armor? if they can then blade would probly win.

K3VIL
I wrote most of thsoe threads befor I new Blade was up graded. still vampire can't be that strong in the superhuman since in pure strength when wolverine fought them he was a good deal stronger. also can blades swords go throu BP armor? if they can then blade would probly win.
Wolverine has 800 lbs strenght level.
Peak Human
Blade is Class 1ton or slightly above that.
Superhuman.
Vampires strenght rankings are not all equal.
Varnae can lift 7 tons withouth tapping into magical energy or grow in size.
Dracula can lift 1 ton.
Baron Blood can lift 1, 300 pounds.
Low level vampires are around peak human level, enough to smack down common humans and suck their blood, no surprise Wolverine can deal with them.

wolverine8888
wolverine is level 4 strength thats super human check out the new hand books

wolverine8888
wolverine also took some vampire that was consider a god it was one hell of a fight the dude was at least 75 ton guy so very durable and could shot insane blasts

JediMasterLuke5
Im saying Black Panther only becuz his fighting skills are greater.

snoopdogg
Dracula beat Wolverine pretty easily in X-men annual #6.

wolverine8888
um u do remeber wolverine fought him again like to issue later and beat the shit out of him.

snoopdogg
um u do remeber wolverine fought him again like to issue later and beat the shit out of him. What issue?

I dont recall that.

wolverine8888
only time he fought vampires was not even in a anual x-men and it was vs this god like vampire is his series as patch.

wolverine8888
I think u mean that and if so he beat teh shit out of it like 2 comics later

snoopdogg
Um....no I mean X-men annual #6.

Dracula bit him on the kneck and made Wolverine his little biotch. He could have made Wolverine go drown himself or something from there.

wolverine8888
wait I gotta read this comic cuz not making to much sense and ur saying it not a what if?

wolverine8888
my bad wolverine killed ba'al who in every way would own dracula. (wolverine 16)

snoopdogg
wait I gotta read this comic cuz not making to much sense and ur saying it not a what if? Here is how it went down.

Logan was schooled by Dracula.

snoopdogg
wolverine8888 where did you go?

Anyways I think that Blade can indeed give BP a run for his money. Mainly due to his healing factor. Blade should have the speed and strength advantage also. But BP is pretty resourceful so in the end I say Blade 6/10. Hes a f*cking killing machine who deals with multiple vampires at one without any problems.

Wynndar
haven't the X-Men taken on Dracula twice and Wolverine was pretty useless in both instances...he couldnt even hurt Dracula by making a cross with his claws since he has no faith. I remember NIghtcrawler made a cross a few panels later and it did hurt D.

leonheartmm
well even though blade isnt as powerful as dracula he has given the bastard a very decent one on one duel, another thing, just like daredevil, blade is a lil off his rocker n seems to have no fear, hell pretty much go after any1 n usually gets the job done, plus im sure the little expirience of the mystical arts{n protection from em} hes gotten by learnin from dr strange doesnt hurt either.

wolverine8888
wolverine still defeated ba'al who is far superior to dracula. he is a demond and would actauly be the one telling dracula what to do if they were to gather since he like the leader of hell.

Wynndar
Yet Dracula gave Wolverine and the whole X-Men a couple good runs eh? That would lead me to believe Dracula is the more formidable adversary.

wolverine8888
ba'al is pritty much the devil. he actauly the devil brother if im not mistaken. he far more powerfull then dracula. ba'al has control of any vampire he coems in contact with

Wynndar
well if Wolverine beat him he must not be that powerful for being the "Devil's brother"...i think its just his epithet or something...not literal considering how many powerful Devil-like beings there r out there that would turn Wolverine into a big-mac i.e. Belasco, Pandemonium, Mephisto, Dormammu, etc.

wolverine8888
I can't believe u have never heard of ba'al he would totaly destroy dracula. dracula would be one of his hench men if they were both in the same comic. no ba'al is extremely powerful wolverine was the chosen warrior to kill him. in no way could dracula fight ba'al it would be a joke

Wynndar
Yet Dracula takes on the whole X-Men and Wolverine? Don't u get the point?

wolverine8888
he bit wolverine wow big whoopy de du. ba'al still far more powerful and better

snoopdogg
he bit wolverine wow big whoopy de du. ba'al still far more powerful and better He did more than bite Wolverine. He slashed his gut before he bit him on the neck and took control of the mangy mutant.

Wolverine was Draculas little biotch.

Ironmanpower
BP is one of the most strategist marvel's hero so its just a question of context.
BP can enter the Doom's castle without been detected if he wan so...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.