Event Horizon 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jayy
I WISH THEY WOULD MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS MOVIE!!!!!!

I loved it and the special effects were awesome.

Has anyone heard of a sequel?

sad

stunna1773
how can they make a sequel they pretty much blew up the ship

T.M
a sequel would be a very bad idea IMO

Pandemoniac
Event Horizon is a fine example of a movie that needs no sequel. It has a great start, mid and ending. Any attempt for a sequel will only be an insult to the original.
Movies like that should be left untouched, even if the story could lead to interesting side-paths and versions. Turning a concept like that into a franchise will make it loose it's charm.

jayy
Lawerence Fishburne went somewhere with the ship. It didn't blow up. I think a sequel would be great. Endless possibilities.

The STUPID movies they keep doing about the "LIVING DEAD" , etc. , etc., are a waste of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVENT HORIZON 2......................................

You know you would go see it!

stick out tongue

tabby999
Event Horizon 2 would be totally stupid. the movie ended with the ship being destroyed, not going somewhere else. making another one would be totally stupid, why sully the name of the first (one of my fave movies) to make a crappy sequel and a few quick bucks. anyone who appreciated the first wouldn't want to see that crap made

BaronOBeefDip
Eh, nah. No sequel. It's just fine as it is.

jayy
No, I want a sequel. Once again, the ship did not blow up. It went into a black hole (portal) to another time and place.

You would still go see it.

laughing

stunna1773
no only the portal part went threw a black hole

jayy
Someone will write a script and it will be made.

eek!

Impediment
Originally posted by jayy
Lawerence Fishburne went somewhere with the ship. It didn't blow up. I think a sequel would be great. Endless possibilities.

The STUPID movies they keep doing about the "LIVING DEAD" , etc. , etc., are a waste of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVENT HORIZON 2......................................

You know you would go see it!

stick out tongue

1. A sequel would be a mistake and an insult.
2. Although I will agree that a very high percentage of modern horror films suck nowadays, the Living Dead movies are hardly stupid. But thats just one opinion.
3. I would not go see Event Horizon 2 in theaters if it was, in fact, made. Id most likely wait until HBO aired it.

jayy
Out of ALL the dead movies, 'Day Of The Dead" was the BEST!!!

It came out in the late 80's early 90's and still reigns supreme.

EVENT HORIZON has endless possiblities. We need more Sci-Fi gore.

EVENT HORIZON 2, it would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek!

stunna1773
no wont happen

jayy
Sure it will. You will go see it.

laughing

stunna1773
no i wont i would be an insult to the world if i did it would insult and ruin the original

jayy
I don't think so.

EVENT HORIZON 2

In the near future........................................

eek!

tabby999
EVENT HORIZON has endless possiblities. We need more Sci-Fi gore.
EVENT HORIZON 2, it would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

event horison HAD endless possiblities, they used them all, made a damn fine movie, destroyed the Event Horison at the end and left it at that. why do you think dragging the ship back through some lame ass loop hole in the plot and making another movie is a good idea. they made the first one using all the best elements they had, why make another out of the left over, makes no sence

jayy
Event Horizon 2 would be a sick movie!!!

Send another ship out to investigate, but this time let Laurence Fishburne be the bad guy. Lots of gore and violence. It's a better idea than some of the shit being released today.

laughing EVENT HORIZON 2 WOULD BE AWESOME!!! laughing

stunna1773
only the portal part of the ship was left so its pointless

tabby999
Event Horizon 2 would be a sick movie!!!

Send another ship out to investigate, but this time let Laurence Fishburne be the bad guy. Lots of gore and violence. It's a better idea than some of the shit being released today.

laughing EVENT HORIZON 2 WOULD BE AWESOME!!! laughing

like what, Jeepers Creepers 3 and Final Destination 3, those movies your looking forward to. the idea is weak at best, the movie was made as a one off, not to be made into a series. deal with it

BaronOBeefDip
Uh, I'd rather not see a sequel. Some movies are just fine without them. Adding a sequel to this movie would be like adding ten pounds of sugar to an energy drink. It's just not really needed.

jayy
Originally posted by tabby999
like what, Jeepers Creepers 3 and Final Destination 3, those movies your looking forward to. the idea is weak at best, the movie was made as a one off, not to be made into a series. deal with it

laughing laughing

YOU DEAL WITH IT! IT'S A BETTER THAN ANY OTHER IDEA I'VE SEEN HERE!

I'LL BE THINKING OF YOU WHEN JEEPERS CREEPERS 3 AND FINAL DESTINATION 3 COME TO THEATERS.

BECAUSE YOU AND ALL YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS WILL BE THERE WATCHING THEM BOTH. CHOW.

Hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thread is dead!!

THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END THE END!!!!

yes laughing EVENT HORIZON 2-JEEPERS CREEPERS 3-FINAL DESTINATION 3 laughing yes

stunna1773
wow no wonder he acts like dis its only his second mnth on kmc orums that blows

jayy
^roll eyes (sarcastic) ^

It's still my first month Einstein. Mind your own business and watch 28 Days Later again.

sad YOUR NOT GOING TO CRY ARE YOU? sad

stunna1773
ur actin like u know all and u dont thinkin ur mister big shot and shit. its really hard for me to watch a sequel. because the directors r always worrying about if they can top the first

stunna1773
28 dayss later again i didnt even bother to see that movie

jayy
sleep

tabby999
ha, with the way jayy here keeps acting i dont think we're going to be having the pleasure of his company for much longer

jayy
Originally posted by tabby999
ha, with the way jayy here keeps acting i dont think we're going to be having the pleasure of his company for much longer

^crybaby^

Mudgattor
They dont need a seque, but they could, cause they didnt destroy the ship, just seperated it. if you pay attention towards the end you see the back end of the ship make the jump to where ever it was supposed to go. If any thing they should make a prequel to show what happend to the ship originally

Röland
Originally posted by Mudgattor
They dont need a seque, but they could, cause they didnt destroy the ship, just seperated it. if you pay attention towards the end you see the back end of the ship make the jump to where ever it was supposed to go. If any thing they should make a prequel to show what happend to the ship originally

No need for a sequel.

Event Horizon is a very underrated horror movie and it is a great film by itself.

Impediment
He bumped this thread, why?

Bloinky
Wow, this is old.

Evil Dead
bumping 2 year old threads should be a bannable offense.

eggmayo
I wish I could say yes, but it's a huge no from me.

Pandemoniac
Well at least it serves as a reminder of jayy getting canned. Popcorn time!

diamondhunter
They should really make a sequal but not some crap tv movie with b grade actors.

Bloinky
Originally posted by diamondhunter
They should really make a sequal but not some crap tv movie with b grade actors.

Why?

JackieCD
Sequels are never as good and original as the first.

Zilverz
who bumped this thread? shame on you!

Darth Tombulis
As I have been reading all the positive and negative responses to the proposal for a sequel to EVENT HORIZON, I wonder if ANYONE really watched that movie, payed attention to the storyline and watched it to the very end. For those who are negative on this subject, let me give you a quick summary on this movie, and why I think there should be a sequel.
The story is about a missing starship, thought to have been destroyed, but returns many years later. The crew of a search/rescue ship is sent to investigate, along with a scientist who is responsible for creating the propulsion system for the E.H., the GRAVITY DRIVE, and he informs the crew what it was 'designed' to do...only it doesn't. The ship enters the gateway...and then disappears, suddenly to reappear in orbit above Neptune. The crew board the E.H. to find that everyone has been slaughtered, and then soon discover that wherever the ship had gone to, it brought something back with it. And then, it's discovered that it's more than that....the ship is acting as a conduit for the other dimension, wanting to bring more victims over. The end of the movie shows the front of the E.H. being separated from the drive section, as it engages the drive, opens the gateway and the E.H. is sucked back in. After being woken from a nightmare, the remaining crew is rescued. The horror seems to be over as the doors close....
....or is it over?
If you REALLY watched the movie, you would have seen and heard what Doctor Wier said, before and after he was changed. And then there's Justin, the guy who got pulled through the gateway in the beginning, with the "DARKNESS" inside him that made him want to walk out an airlock. This movie (as far as I can see) was original at the time it came out, with hints of HELLRAISER and 2001. The only other movie to used this storyline concept was a SCI-FI CHANNEL movie about the Bermuda Triangle (even had some of the same script dialog). You have to also wonder, those who acted in the movie wouldn't have taken on their roles if the didn't think the storyline wasn't good. Remember, THE MATRIX wasn't considered a great movie at first. But the more people watched it, the more people got into the story, and Laurence Fishbourne made a name for himself in that trilogy.
Sorry for the book, but this is just one opinion among MANY who would love to see a sequel, and I have just a perfect storyline to go with it.

Thank you.

Impediment
You bumped this thread, why?

The Machine
I would love to see a sequel to Event Horizon.

The Nuul
Nah...they shouldnt make a 2nd one.

rezuleta75
How about both, a "EVEN HORIZON 2" being a sequel (wrap-around story) but primarily a Prequel depicting the concept (Creation) of the "Even Horizon"....perhaps, even showing a prototype smaller scale version of the ship. And showing in more detail what happened to the first-ill fated crew of the "EVENT HORIZON." I know they show you bit and pieces, glimpses of what happened to the them once they crossed over to the other Kaos Dimension (hell). But I'd love to watch them explores this storyfurther.
Not sure where the sequel story (wrap-around) story would center around. I supposed the rear part of the ship could return... perhaps even be salvaged, and partially reconstructed, or refitted back with the forward part of the ship (bow or stern). Then all hell breaks loose.
Maybe LAURENCE FISHBOURNE or SAM NEILLS body maybe the one found frozen, similar to the original EVEN HORIZON captain corpse

tiibagh
Hai guise, sup?

Just saw Event Horizon. Are they making a sequel?

harold gallman
they need to make part II i don't care what you'll say it was too damn good to let it just die off

roughrider
Wait a minute...

Are you saying in Event Horizon, Paul W.S. Anderson ACTUALLY made a good film?

It's a concept that seems so far-fetched...dontgetit

FreAk10710
ok. First! They didnt blew up the ship!
Second! The ship went into another dimension!
Third! Weir had showed himself to that chick at the end of the movie!
Fourth! the door closed AT THE END OF THE HIBERNATION CHAMBER!!
so there are some parts you should make sequel, but still it would be tricky!! so i dont know. leave that to the film world!!

Xegus
yop that last guy who wrote is totally right, when she wakes up from the stasis chamber stuff and she freaks out because the hellraiser dude is the rescue guy the door closes like inviting to think that they are really f*cked up and that even though the dimensional drive part is gone (somewhere not destroyed) the remaining EH is still alive and hungry for pain XDDD no, seriously, they could do such a good movie with that storyline i mean, even showing what happened in the first EH and then showing that the guys who survived slowly are becoming mad specialy when they see on the news that they found the dimensional drive part and are rebuilding the shit and they go all crazy about it and stuff, i mean they could do such a good thing, but well its almost certain that if they try to do a number 2 they would screw up, even though i would watch it just to see what they came up with. and just saying, all those guys who say that a number 2 woukld be aweful ha, dumb they are because nobody can know without seeing it first even though they are right to think what they think, anyway I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A SEQUEL!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.