X3 trailer Details(Spoilers )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX

xmarksthespot
Sorry but those trailer details sounds pretty dubious.

TwisterGameX
Well thats what it is, and it came from the x site....

X-Woman
It sounds good and all don't get me wrong but I'm not gonna believe it 100%.

Myth
Didn't they just start filming?

TwisterGameX
Well i got it from killer movies

Manic Lucifer
Sounds great but i wonder how they will show jugernaught ie clothing, actor or CG.
Thanks for the trailor anyways!

TwisterGameX
We will have to wait and see if it's true or now.

supreme_being
(POSSIBLE SPOLIER) well i think it wud be true, maybe it may be changed but i cant believe omega red may be in x3,(when logan is running thru the forest i heard a rumour omega red and another mutant will be following him)

Ieatbabies
Spoiler:

The scene where Wolvie is running, he is running from Omega Red and Gauntlet (I know, Gauntlet is very random).

Also, the trailer looks very good, but I doubt it's true. I'll just wait and see.

End Spoiler

Sir Nauj
I dont believe this it sounds to crappy

Mainstream
yeah...crappy

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Sir Nauj
I dont believe this it sounds to crappy

It is a new director.

Mainstream
poor X3

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
It is a new director.
hey the director didnt write the script plus there hasent been a teaser trailer out yet,

TwisterGameX
this is the ones that was suppose to go with the f4 movie but they took it off and now it is realeasing this month...so i heard.

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
this is the ones that was suppose to go with the f4 movie but they took it off and now it is realeasing this month...so i heard.
where did you get this info from? is there a website we can visit? when was it announced? we need details , details, details .... stick out tongue

Ieatbabies
Well I can't remember where I read that but Twister is right. I don't think this waas the EXACT trailer that was supposed to be released with the F4 one but who knows. There was supposed to be a Teaser Trailer released with the F4 movie. but this doesn't look like a teaser trailer. Teaser trailers are short, and barely show any info exept for the release date of the movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.