Hellion vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
confused Some things a t.k. can't do anything about. Like being teleported by nightcrawler.
What da you think Wolverine's chances are if he has to fight purely a telekenitic?
Oh yeah, does anyone know where i can copy some pics of the new x-men acadmey x kids?

wannabe
Hellion just have to levitate Wolvie and the latter would be unable to do anything. What is all strength and fighting skill good for, if it has no ground from which it can project it's force?! Once levitated, Hellion can easily suffocate Logan, a strategy able to kill even the little feral.
When you look without preoccupation on fights between telekinetics (all kinds: Hellion, Magneto, Winddancer, Graviton etc.) and characters without flight who rely solely on h2h combat, it is NEVER fair and pretty easy to predict the outcome, if the telekinetics are not written stupidly and use their most clever feats!!!

Metalmanx
Hellion. Pretty quickly. Might as well be Darth Vader against Wolverine.

Same outcome.

Wonderman
I think it's totally time to have a young kid who is solely a telekinetic to join the ranks.
Hellion has the spirit like the old hellions had and the skill of the new mutants.
He reminds me of a confident Cannonball.
Hope he ascends through marvel.
Who knows maybe he'll be the one to save Wolverine's life.
Someone should take a hit for the midget.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.