Spidey-Villian Face-Off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
I want to see who wins a tournament to be the best of the villians. Each day I will post the next fight in the tournament entel its over.

Tournament Arena
(Brink walls in a circle with wholes as doors)
(80 yards wide)
(Chains hang down from the roof)
(Cocret Floor)
(There are broken cars, pipes, and wooden boxes around the arena floor)

Today's Battle is

Sandman
vs
Vulture

willRules
Sandman will bury the vulture..........if Vulture tries to fly outta the way sandman will jus throw cars at him..........

Deadpool909
I would say Sandman since he could just shoot his sand out and smash Vulture against the wall which I don't think Vulture could live through.

I will post 2 fights a day I deicied

Tournament Arena
(Brink walls in a circle with wholes as doors)
(80 yards wide)
(Chains hang down from the roof)
(Cocret Floor)
(There are broken cars, pipes, and wooden boxes around the arena floor)
(It is 100 yards high)

Today's Fights

Sandman
vs
Vulture

and

Morbius
vs
Man-Wolf

Zahit
Morbius should take care of Man-Wolf.....too many vampire-like powers.

willRules
Originally posted by Zahit
Morbius should take care of Man-Wolf.....too many vampire-like powers.

I agree but it would be a good fight...........

Deadpool909
Today's battles

Kraven the Hunter
vs
Doctor Octopus

and

Shocker
vs
Tombstone

Scoobless
Doc Ock and Tombstone walk through their matches with ease, Kraven isn't fast enough to avoid the arms of Ock.... and i doubt Shocker could really hurt Tombstone... plus Tombstone is a fast mo fo

Zahit
Kraven cheats like hell.......he has a chance against Ock.....

thesilverspider
ill go with kraven if he has some prep

DigiMark007
The Doc's no dummy though. Forgot about Sandman...he only loses through PIS. Otherwise he's hella-tough.

NoFate007
Sandman, Morbius, Ock and I'm not sure how resistant Tombstone would be to Shocker so I can't say who'd win that.

Ock beats Kraven cause Kraven's best thing is to be in a big environment where his senses can help him. These are pretty much straight up fights, so Ock has the advantage. Man-Wolf is crap. Vulture can't pick up lots of sand, I don't think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.