Nobody Likes Milhouse!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jessicalovejoy
Hey, I couldn't help noticing how much great tv and movies are talked about here, so i thought i would join up. My name is Lia, I'm rarely serious, ( be warned), I'm now new and improved with only 98% sarcasm now.. eek! Um, I like long walks on the beach? Nope, I love music, tv, and movies, but rarely have time now for the last two. And if I could morph Milhouse Van Houten into a real man, that would rock. The ENd. stick out tongue P.S. Yes, I am nuts.

black robb
Originally posted by jessicalovejoy
Hey, I couldn't help noticing how much great tv and movies are talked about here, so i thought i would join up. My name is Lia, I'm rarely serious, ( be warned), I'm now new and improved with only 98% sarcasm now.. eek! Um, I like long walks on the beach? Nope, I love music, tv, and movies, but rarely have time now for the last two. And if I could morph Milhouse Van Houten into a real man, that would rock. The ENd. stick out tongue P.S. Yes, I am nuts. What up. You're from Canada?Cool. I'm all american

ladygrim
hello welcome to KMC have fun wink

ladygrim stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.