X-men Role Playing 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thedarkphoenix
in this forum u can role play...just pic a character and play as that character pm me if u want to pick a person since i'm starting i'm going to be....Dark Phoenix

thedarkphoenix
oh if u want u can add a pic of the character ur going to be if u don't, it's ok

thedarkphoenix
come on ppl i only have 1 person in this team and wolveren is taken by WSG so that leaves Storm,Scott,nightcrawler<Iceman,beast and however else someone can be Pro. X that's not taken u know all u have to do is p.m. me ok!

TwisterGameX
DAMn, the second you said wolverine is taken, I was like Damn..there is no other xmen!1

timpysan
But Deadpool isn't an X-man. bawling

wannabe
Originally posted by thedarkphoenix
in this forum u can role play...just pic a character and play as that character pm me if u want to pick a person since i'm starting i'm going to be....Dark Phoenix You are playing Dark Phoenix???
So what are the others going to do? When they are with you, they have nothing to do, because you are powerful enough to do everything alone and when they are against you, well...

Wolflet
this isnt an RPG Forum, this is the X-men Forumlove
and i don't think Ush will accept another mutant rpg erm

feralboy
well i have an x-men p in the unhosted and we need members.

feralboy
my pc won't let me pm you so i'll be storm

Wolflet
this will get closed no expression
right Paola? cry

Paola
again... there's a role playing forum in KMC. Use it!

You CANNOT roleplay in here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.