Naruto the rpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gir
characters:
naruto
sakura
sasuke
kakashi-taken
haku-taken
zabuza- if one one want to be him i will
hinta- taken
neji-taken

if you want to make up ur own characters:
name:
leader:
apperance(you can use a picture):
bio:
ect...
the story takes place in......the forest of death i guess...or if you want to start somewhere else we can. hope you enjoy!

riku-chan
(gah. need to see that anime.)

Next Venom_girl
(Yeah I'm playing Hyuuga Hinata. (Perhaps we should have quickbios for newpeople? i.e. Hinata is the shy girl with self-esteem issues who was disowned by her father and has a crush on Naruto (which he is totally oblivious to). She is constantly seeking to prove herself and improve her abilities. Naruto with his positive attitude has always been her hero and inspiration. Neiji is her cousin... and he's quite mean to her (that's an understatement...) Hinata knows the following Jutsu: Byakugan ("white eyes", x-ray / chakra vision), Juuken (gentle fist, damage organs or kill with a touch), Shugohakke Rokujuyon Sho (Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms a.k.a. chakra laser, sends chakra blasts from her hands)
Might be interested in this for a game resource:
http://www.narutofan.com )
So when do we start?

Darth Extecute
(I like the guy with an mask over his face and a circlet on his head and only one eye is showed.. I would like to be him, but dont know much about him.. Do you think you could write about him and his personality.. Even if i cant be him, please write some about him.. I am trying to learn smile )

TheQuincy
Hyuuga Neji

Member of the Branch House.

Primary Techniques: Byakugan, 64 Strikes, the Kaiten.

Allies: Rock Lee, TenTen, Gai-Sensei
Neutral Enemies: Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
(I like the guy with an mask over his face and a circlet on his head and only one eye is showed.. I would like to be him, but dont know much about him.. Do you think you could write about him and his personality.. Even if i cant be him, please write some about him.. I am trying to learn smile )
(That sounds like Kakashi (who's taken I'm afraid). He's the teacher of Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, he's pretty mysterious, not much is known about his past. He has the Sharingan advanced blood-line ability (which like in the case of Hinata and Neiji is a genetic ability belonging to certain clans) which suggests he's probably related to the Sasuke and Itachi of the Uchiha Clan (which also has the Sharingan ability).
Kakashi bio w/ pics: http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/content-character%20biographies,hatake%20kakashi )

Gir
ill be sasuke too

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
(That sounds like Kakashi (who's taken I'm afraid). He's the teacher of Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, he's pretty mysterious, not much is known about his past. He has the Sharingan advanced blood-line ability (which like in the case of Hinata and Neiji is a genetic ability belonging to certain clans) which suggests he's probably related to the Sasuke and Itachi of the Uchiha Clan (which also has the Sharingan ability).
Kakashi bio w/ pics: http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/content-character%20biographies,hatake%20kakashi )

wow.. thanks.. to bad he is taken.. Oh, well.. Thanks for the help anyway.. wink

TheQuincy
When will we start? and what is the plot?

Thunder Fox
(can i be naruto)

TheQuincy
(does anyone know the plot of this?)

Gir
we can start in the forest of death or if anyone else wants to start somewhere else then we can
and if i missed any other characters then let me know k?

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
(can i be naruto)

Gir
you can be anyone you want as long as their not taken...so yes you can be naruto

Thunder Fox
(thanks)

Gir
(fox u can start because ur the main character...and if anyone doesnt want to play sakura then i guess i will)

Thunder Fox
naruto was running away from a small mob of nijas for vandalising the faces the stone faces of the hokagais (sp)

Gir
"NARUTO!!!COME OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!" sakura yelled chasing after him

Thunder Fox
"never go away!!!!" he shouted back and kept going

Gir
"sakura just let it go" sasuke said apering right next to her "hell eventualy get tired and go for a cup of ramen"
"omg!!!!sasuke where did you come from!!!" she shouted in suprise

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Gir
(fox u can start because ur the main character...and if anyone doesnt want to play sakura then i guess i will)
If you wanted, I could play Sakura too... (so you don't have to keep track of four different characters...))
Hinata watches Naruto's antics, whispers "Naruto-kun" smiles and blushes from where she's standing, unnoticed, by the fence.

TheQuincy
Hyuuga Neji was out in the garden training with Tenten.

Darth Extecute
I join with Kiba and his dog then, however I am very unfamiliar with nauruto, so please dont make fun of my uncunning during the RP.. Where should I start and how?

TheQuincy
U can be with Hinata (next venom girl)

ur dogs name is akamaru

Darth Extecute
Kiba stood a bit further down the fence, watching over Hinata. He opened his coat and petted the little dog. "Shall we lookwhat Hinata is up to?" he asked the very tired dog who just wanted to sleep.. "Very well" he said and closed the coat.. "Sleep" he said and with slow stepps walked towards Hinata.

TheQuincy
(yea ur a good guy. Some tidbits u should know...Hinata likes Naruto....ur friends with Naruto....blah blah)

Chaosbark
(Question, who picked Kakashi-sensei?)

TheQuincy
(i'm not sure, its in the post game idea thread.)

"Your hand to hand is getting better Tenten" Neji said to his teammate. She went for a shin kick to neji's face, but he blocked it with his elbow. he threw her over his shoulder but she landed on her feet. "I'm still not good enough to go toe to toe with you Neji" she said smiling.

TheQuincy
(chaos U had Kakashi!)

Gir
-saskue walked away from sakura-
*why doesnt he like me?* she thought

TheQuincy
Neji left tenten to go see to some school work. He saw sasuke walk away from Sakura and gave a half smile. "A hopeless romance. Doubt it will work"

Gir
"what are you looking at?" sasuke said glaring at him

TheQuincy
"Just looking at someone who'll never reach the top." Neji said confidently, his arms crossed.

Gir
-saskue got mad at that comment and headed straight for him a kunai knife showing- "your going to pay for that remark" he said

"sasuke dont!!!! its too dangerous!!!!!!" sakura shouted from a distance

TheQuincy
Neji wasn't expecting an attack. He had no quarrel with Sasuke. He also knew that Sasuke wouldn't stand a chance against him. He didn't move as Sasuke headed for him. "Stop"

Gir
"i said youll pay for that remark" he said and made an oped wound not so deep and walked calmy away

TheQuincy
Hyuuga Neji sat in the tree above Sasuke and the replication. The replica Neji was scratched by Sasuke's kunai knife. "Temper..."

Gir
-sakura ran up to sasuke- "sasuke you shouldnt get into fight against neji!" she said
"dont tell me what to do" he said

Thunder Fox
(woah quick recap)

Haru-Donovan
(Can I join?)

Gir
(yes

Haru-Donovan
(WOOHOO!! I'll be Yakushi Kabuto.
Info: His orgins are unknown. Years ago, during the ninja wars, the leader of the Konoha medical squad brought a boy back from the battle feild and adopted him. Kabuto is a traitor and a spy for the Sound Village and Orochimaru's right hand man. He pretends to be a Genin of the Leaf who failed the Chunnin exams 6 times in a row on purpose to collect data for Orochimaru. He is as strong as a Jounin and is even said that his strength is camparable to Kakashi's.)

Gir
-haku and zabuza were in a forest walking-

Haru-Donovan
Kabuto was hidden up in a tree watching the Genin, "Hmmm, these are the Genin wanting to be Chunnin this year?" He laughs softly then makes some Shinobi Skill Cards of the Genin. "Well I'm done here. But I still don't know why Master Orochimaru is so interested in this Sasuke. He doesn't look like anything special." He jumps off from tree to tree, going away from the Genin.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Darth Extecute

Kiba stood a bit further down the fence, watching over Hinata. He opened his coat and petted the little dog. "Shall we lookwhat Hinata is up to?" he asked the very tired dog who just wanted to sleep.. "Very well" he said and closed the coat.. "Sleep" he said and with slow stepps walked towards Hinata.
Hinata is so enthralled watching Naruto she doesn't notice Kiba's approach.

(Recap:
Let's see. Naruto vandalized Mt. Hokagemore again and is being chased by older ninja, Sakura's crushing on Sasuke. Neiji just came from training with Tenten and was laughing at Sakura's infatuation with Sasuke. Sasuke and Neiji just got in a fight. Kiba's watching Hinata. Hinata's crushing on Naruto. Kabuto is watching the genin (especially Sasuke) w/ interest to give his report to Lord Orochimaru (all of the above takes place in Konoha). Elsewhere, Haku and Zabuza are walking through a forest.)

Gir
(ur a good recaper)
"master, where are we going?" haku asked
"you will see once we get there" zabuza said

Chaosbark
The grave stood as an insistent reminder. Positioned in front of it was the one known as Hatake Kakashi. The signature hair along with the head band covering one of his optics. His single eye passed along the names stopping at perhaps one now and then. He closed his eye quietly staring up at the sky before moving on. Reaching into his vest he retrieved a small booklet opening it. Head slowly moving to an angle he resumed reading somewhat ignoring the hellos he recieved merely giving them a wave with two fingers. Every so often he would cast a gaze around to make sure he wouldn't run into anything. Sure he should be searching for his team but he was sort of doing that at the moment now right? Kakashi had spent some time at the grave memorial today. Almost two to three hours. He slowly recollected on various appointments he might have missed as well. Simply letting out a sigh he turned the page reading on.

ninjababe
Name: Nightshade

Walking on a deserted path she was in her own world. She heard rusling sounds and began to walk towards them to a grave sight where she hid in the bushes, watching the man there.

TheQuincy
Neji came out of the tree he was resting in. For a moment, he felt tense, a hostile presence,but it soon passed. He used the byakugan just in case, but found nothing. He then walked up the path into the town.

Gir
-sasuke came out of his house-
-sakura was in her room trying to look her best for sasuke-
(should we meet kakashi?)

Orochimaru
you guys started it without me eh? owell but seriosly someone hacked into my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can i join

name:death
leader:itachi
apperance(you can use a picture):akatsuki cloak cracked hitai ate of leaf and the same ring that itachi wears
bio:itachi traiined a kid that had no parents what happend was unkown but the kid grew up and well thats it

]

Gir
(sad...)
-haku and zabuza arrivied in the forest of death-
"haku we have reached our destination" zabuza said
"but what are we doing here?" haku asked
"we are waiting for kakashi and the others" he said

Orochimaru
yeah.... well can i

Gir
(u can hack?)

Orochimaru
huh what no i was hacked aigh its no use well can i join lol

Gir
(lolz)

Orochimaru
i cant belief you started it without me hows the rp goin so far

Gir
(not good....i wanted to start in the forest of death but i guess we didnt* sniff* o wells)

Orochimaru
yea twig made me change my idea

Gir
(twig? lolz)

Orochimaru
she will kill me i know it but anyway can i join i have been gone for a week r so i know i tried to get this up looks like i was late join?

Gir
i thought i said u could)
-sasuke and sakura meet where kakashi told them to meet him, near the memorial and 6:00 sharp-
"when is he gonna be here" sakura said
"i dont know...but when he comes im gonna kill him!!!!!!" naruto said

Chaosbark
"Really Naruto?" The voice came almost inches behind him as Kakashi was now able to be seen behind Naruto towering over him some. Book still in hand he gradually pushed the side of his head band that was covering his normal eye up some. Eye following along his team he let out a sigh. They had come here exactly on time. He himself had been rather tardy around two hours or so. He lowered his hand to a wave by placing his palm out towards the three.

ninjababe
Nightshade was low in the bushes watching the man and child talk. She kept a shurakien at hand incase the man happened to see her or even the child. She kept quit still and vegulent to their movements, listening to every word they said. " Odd child, and even odder man" she told herself.

Chaosbark
Kakashi was quite aware of the woman behind the bushes. He resumed staring at his three pupils so to speak still acting as if at a complete unaware. Seeing as they saw him he slowly moved to a sitting position now being almost at the same height as Naruto save only somewhat taller. Placing the book at an angle of his vision he began to read again. "Hm.."

TheQuincy
Neji sat on his windowsill. He was looking at the sky. He didn't need to sleep. It was 6:15 and he couldn't stop thinking of the hostile presence he felt when he had a skirmish with Sasuke.

"...the Uchiha..."

Orochimaru
the ninja named or coded death appered in front of sasuke "hey....sasuke....." as death said this he reached for one of his four swords on his back "hehe"

TheQuincy
Neji smirked angrily. He'd have to go find the disturbance. "it has to do with the uchiha" he said to himself. He headed off to go find him.

Orochimaru
death's hand went back down "it...seems..we..have more company this is getin good" death then draws his sword that he was goin for "hehehe meet white fire" he then swings at sasuke

TheQuincy
"BYAKUGAN" Neji yelled as he opened his special ability. He'd have to find Sasuke faster. He overheard Naruto blabbering to his cousin over meeting Kakashi. Neji hopped through the trees looking for them. And then he could feel Sasuke's chakra. He would approach them soon.

Chaosbark
A slight clink sounded as the sword Death had swung reflected off a shuriken. Kakashi's arm remained taunt as the blade remained fixated against the edge of one of the shuriken's curves. Turning a page in Icha Icha Paradise he eyed the one who swung. "Attacking a sensei's student right in their presense insn't such an intelligent move." A sudden fling would sound as he applied force pushing Death away from Sasuke.

Thunder Fox
naruto finally stopped to rest

Orochimaru
"yea i know but i couldnt help my self" he leaped and swung at kakashi

Chaosbark
Kakashi merely stepped to the side as he flipped another page. "Exactly what Village would you be positioned in young one? It seems you don't have any honor in that skull of yours." He didn't enter with another attack merely watching Death's blade connect with the ground while spinning a shuriken on his finger.

Orochimaru
"your good heh maybe just maybe" death sheathed his sword "names death i was in kanoha but itatchi founnd my and took care of me and trained me im with the akatsuki hehehe"

]

TheQuincy
Neji approached where Kakashi and the others were. He stood in a tree, knowing that good shinobi should stay hidden in an instance like this. He stood on the branch of the thick tree, just barely making out the people several yards away.

Next Venom_girl
After Naruto passed by, Hinata turned around sighing to herself and was startled to find Kiba there.

Chaosbark
(Where exactly would Naruto be?)

ninjababe
Originally posted by Chaosbark
A slight clink sounded as the sword Death had swung reflected off a shuriken. Kakashi's arm remained taunt as the blade remained fixated against the edge of one of the shuriken's curves. Turning a page in Icha Icha Paradise he eyed the one who swung. "Attacking a sensei's student right in their presense insn't such an intelligent move." A sudden fling would sound as he applied force pushing Death away from Sasuke.
Now was her chance, the man had diverted his attention. Nightshade jumped out of the bushes and drew 5 stars and threw them at him. The only thing she want to do was pine him to the tree next to him to see if he could dogde it.

Chaosbark
"Well, isn't that just drastically interest--" Sentence cut in half due to the woman finally making herself completely known in public he watched the advancing stars. Slowly leaping into the air he spun at an angle as each star flew inches from his form. Skidding along the ground to a halt he quietly shut his book. Slipping it into his jounin vest he eyed the second attacker of the day. "What would be the problem with security today? Couldn't a sensei get a smidgeon of teaching time for his students?" Rising to a standing position his voice slowly took on a more deadly tone. "Please leave so I may begin teaching my students. I care not for your idle stories or history. Take it to someone who would give half a care. Now, Team 7 please follow me." Turning he walked quietly towards the designated position of the mission that was about to unfold. He stopped quietly turning straight to Neji Hyuuga. "No one likes a peeping Hyuuga. Please return to your designated team." He resumed walking waiting for his students to follow.

Thunder Fox
(Where exactly would Naruto be?) (i belive he is in the village yet)

TheQuincy
Neji looked at Kakashi's movements. "He's attacking well. He won't lose this fight"

Orochimaru
"using me as a diversion heh futile but interesting " death looked at kakashi "so thats the copy ninja ha ha ha this will be interesting" death turned to nightshade "hmmm...." death leaped and disapeared

ninjababe
"Well, isn't that just drastically interest--" Sentence cut in half due to the woman finally making herself completely known in public he watched the advancing stars. Slowly leaping into the air he spun at an angle as each star flew inches from his form. Skidding along the ground to a halt he quietly shut his book. Slipping it into his jounin vest he eyed the second attacker of the day. "What would be the problem with security today? Couldn't a sensei get a smidgeon of teaching time for his students?" Rising to a standing position his voice slowly took on a more deadly tone. "Please leave so I may begin teaching my students. I care not for your idle stories or history. Take it to someone who would give half a care. Now, Team 7 please follow me." Turning he walked quietly towards the designated position of the mission that was about to unfold. He stopped quietly turning straight to Neji Hyuuga. "No one likes a peeping Hyuuga. Please return to your designated team." He resumed walking waiting for his students to follow.
"oh.......... I'm so sorry I haven't told you who I am. Nightshade .............of the Earth continent I believe and I'm here on my mission. Its to kill you.................. Why?I don't know. I don't ask my clyent what their reasons are. I just want to get payed." Stands confident to her words one hand always on the hilt of her katana straped to her back.

Orochimaru
death watched from a distance "nightshade eh hmm... intresting"

ninjababe
She waited for the Junin to reply but then turned her attention to a man " You say interasting alot don't you........" She turned her head to see the man in the distance. " What do you want........ I'm working" She gave him a lamed look of impatince

Next Venom_girl
(Meanwhile over by the fence...)
"Oh, Kiba, didn't see you there..."

Chaosbark
Kakashi himself shrugged off the would be assasin. Listening to idle murderers blab on wasn't something he enjoyed. Seeing as his students were following him he stopped some. "Where would Naruto be?" He gazed over Sasuke and Sakura as if trying to spot him hiding. He shook his head lightly turning his attention back to the forest of death. Those two imbeciles as he would call them that had bothered him previously would most likely be apprehended and killed by the Konoha ninjas. He had heard rumors that Jiraiya was back as well. With a Sennin that powerful there wouldn't be anything to worry about. Footsteps lightly touching the ground he passed a few here and there waiting for his students to catch up while searching for Naruto in the process.

TheQuincy
Neji turned around again. He was going to get help. Clearly Kakashi would be outnumbered 2 to one, even if the uchiha was there.

bakuru
Shadow
Black ninja clan of the west
Blue/green eyes, red scarf, ninja pants, sleevless ninja shirt, mark of shame on right side of chest.
Shadow is a former black ninja he recived the mark of shame when he failed to save the ninja village from burning. Shadow has the mole demon inside his body and cant control it when he gets angry. With sakuras help shadow has learned to control the demon inside him.

bakuru
Shadow looked at the blood of his victims and laghed as he slaughterd the people the assassians were black ninjas and shadow had rejoined his clan and betrayed his friends. Now kakashi you shall die you are all foolish ninjas you cant stop us we are the shadow clan and their leader is me hahahahaha!

ninjababe
Kakashi himself shrugged off the would be assasin. Listening to idle murderers blab on wasn't something he enjoyed. Seeing as his students were following him he stopped some. "Where would Naruto be?" He gazed over Sasuke and Sakura as if trying to spot him hiding. He shook his head lightly turning his attention back to the forest of death. Those two imbeciles as he would call them that had bothered him previously would most likely be apprehended and killed by the Konoha ninjas. He had heard rumors that Jiraiya was back as well. With a Sennin that powerful there wouldn't be anything to worry about. Footsteps lightly touching the ground he passed a few here and there waiting for his students to catch up while searching for Naruto in the process. "Hey idiot " Throws her bomarang blade at the man "I'm talking to you!!" throws 3 more. Nightshade then gets in a defencive position ready to be striked at or strike back if nessicary.

Chaosbark
He heard the term as a transformer was withdrawn from his vest. Hand size he caught the boomerangs each one locking with his transformer. He merely pocketed the blades as he stared quietly. "I said I don't have a care to even waste my time talking to you woman. I have a class to teach." He waved her off returning to his walking as he folded the transformer back up into his vest. He was really having one of those days.

TheQuincy
Neji ran through the treetops. He made it back to the village and saw 2 people he could care less for. Hinata, and Kiba. He walked over to them and said "Get an instructor, Kakashi-san is being attacked. As is Naruto, Sakura, and the uchiha"

Gir
(ok recap?)

TheQuincy
Nightshade attacked Kakashi. Neji went to go get help, and Death is watching kakashi and nightshade fight.

Gir
(woah who is death and nightshade and who is playing kakashi?)

Orochimaru
im death i think...yeah im death

Gir
(ok)

TheQuincy
(nightshade is ninjababe and chaosbark is kakashi)

Gir
(o0o0o0o ok. now where is everyone? srry so many questions...)

TheQuincy
Neji, Hinata, and Kiba are all in the village. Kakashi, nightshade, naruto, sakura and sasuke are in the cemetary, and death is watching them from a distance.

Gir
(o ok so ppl were playin as my characters?!?!)

TheQuincy
( i dont think so )

TheQuincy
Originally posted by TheQuincy
Neji ran through the treetops. He made it back to the village and saw 2 people he could care less for. Hinata, and Kiba. He walked over to them and said "Get an instructor, Kakashi-san is being attacked. As is Naruto, Sakura, and the uchiha"

tenshi_kitsune
((May I join?

name: Natsumi Takaiya
leader: N/A
apperance(you can use a picture): ((In upload))
bio: Natsumi grew up in the Konoha, or village hidden in the leaves. She was given a sensei named Sakyou but he unfortunately was killed in a raiding ninja attack. Now she wanders alone, her heart longing for that of what she had lost so long ago. She holds within her the spirit of the Tora, or tiger. One that assisted the nine-tailed fox long ago in destroying the village.

Thunder Fox
(cool they abandoned naruto in the village ages agho so i can't do nuttin)

tenshi_kitsune
((Here's Natsumi's picture))

Thunder Fox
(cool you still need to reply at the fantasy creatures rp)

Gir
-sasuke and sakura were wondering what they were doing here-

tenshi_kitsune
((Okay Thunder))

*Natsumi walked along the forest. She looked around her for any sign of coming danger. Sighing, Natsumi continued on, feeling as lonely as ever*

Chaosbark
Kakashi's attitude was that of unbelievable annoyance. Hair lightly rising and falling he continued scanning for Naruto as he entered the tree line. At this he seemed to vanish altogether after he had walked a good distance. Sasuke and Sakura would most likely get lost. If they were to find their way out then they would need to use their heads. He quietly observed hidden from view. He then noticed the girl walking by herself. Seemed everything was disturbing his lesson plans. He gradually placed a hand onder his chin sighing some as he was still yet to be found by any. He would most likely have to kill someone this day. Reaching into his vest he retrieved his book opening it as he read quietly.

ninjababe
He heard the term as a transformer was withdrawn from his vest. Hand size he caught the boomerangs each one locking with his transformer. He merely pocketed the blades as he stared quietly. "I said I don't have a care to even waste my time talking to you woman. I have a class to teach." He waved her off returning to his walking as he folded the transformer back up into his vest. He was really having one of those days.
"Fine if you don't want to fight me, fight my other side" She put her hands in a praying position and began to chant. Her body became nothing but a black form as it changed shape. When The shapre cleared it was obviose to see a large black panther where Nightshade was before. She groaled at the man and began running towards him but vanished infront of his eyes. Nightshade appeared behind him and pounced on his back, pinning his hands agianst the ground with her large paws, giving him a grimising look of what looked like hunger. It was a no brainer why they called her Nightshade. She wasn't going to take no for an answer and this transformation should prove that.

Chaosbark
Kakashi would shift some under the weight of the cat as he put his book up. "I am trying to teach a lesson here. You have no sense of respect. I would have gladly fought you. Now, you are just going to wind up dead. I won't be holding back." At this Kakashi would wrap his legs around the panther flipping it out and over as he rose to his feet. Dusting off his jounin uniform he would stare at the cat. One hand would extend pulling the head guard up. Both eyes now apparent a solitary red one along with his normal one. "Let's begin."

ninjababe
The panther smiled, teeth showing.(what a strange eye, heh, exactly like both of hers. She stepped to one side, seeing him do the same thing.) "this should be fun."

Chaosbark
He would wait quietly for the cat to begin as his hand slipped to his book again. He hadn't really gotten a grip on how well this character could fight. He did want to finish the chapter he was on though. Most likely that other character he saw would want a fight as well. Why all going after him? There were plenty of talented jounin in Konohagakure. He shook his head flipping a page in the book as he waited assuming a rather care free stance book in one hand the other straying at his side.

Gir
"hey sasuke why dont we team up and figure out a way to get out of this forest?" sakura sugested
-sasuke glared at her- "i dont think so" he said and continued walking

ninjababe
He would wait quietly for the cat to begin as his hand slipped to his book again. He hadn't really gotten a grip on how well this character could fight. He did want to finish the chapter he was on though. Most likely that other character he saw would want a fight as well. Why all going after him? There were plenty of talented jounin in Konohagakure. He shook his head flipping a page in the book as he waited assuming a rather care free stance book in one hand the other straying at his side. She groaled and swipt the book to the ground angrely " Fight me!!!!!!!!! I didn't come all this way to NOT get payed!"

Orochimaru
"come on wheres kabuto" death looked at kakashi "this will be interesting he he" death said from a distance

ninjababe
"WELL!!" She roared, the book on the ground, under her paw

Haru-Donovan
Hearing what sounded like fighting Kabuto decided to inspect. "Hmmm, what's going on here?" he said once he got to the sight and saw Kakashi fighting a black panther and getting bet. "Hey, Kakashi. Having problems with a kitty?" He laughted.

ninjababe
Nightshade turned to the man that gave the remark, now in her female form. " You gotta problem you'd like to take up ?" She gave a groan when she say she was going to have to deal with her money later.

Orochimaru
"kabuto there you are im been looking for you" death says jumping down "where have you been he he"

Chaosbark
While the three had been distracted Kakashi had merely been prepping a jutsu. His voice finally rang out amongst them. "Shadow clone jutsu!" At this counter images started slowly forming themselves into a very large line. Each one's hands still in the jutsu formation. These were no fakes each one very much real. Each one drawing a single kunai they charged. A total of fourteen would be counted. Kakashi most likely could've formed more but was merely conserving shakra. Six forced their way to Kabuto while four for Death as well as Nightshade. Each one aimed a single cut at each of the three ninja's vitals.

TheQuincy
Neji stood back at the village next to Kiba and Hinata.

Orochimaru
death turned "what im just siting here rrr alright " death moved his hands to form symbles him and kabuto transported away death came back behind him "heh" death took out one of his swords "white fire!"

ninjababe
While the three had been distracted Kakashi had merely been prepping a jutsu. His voice finally rang out amongst them. "Shadow clone jutsu!" At this counter images started slowly forming themselves into a very large line. Each one's hands still in the jutsu formation. These were no fakes each one very much real. Each one drawing a single kunai they charged. A total of fourteen would be counted. Kakashi most likely could've formed more but was merely conserving shakra. Six forced their way to Kabuto while four for Death as well as Nightshade. Each one aimed a single cut at each of the three ninja's vitals.
She grinned at the attackers "Nothings what it seems, you of all peopl should know that." With enough said the Kakashis attack Nightshade, but when the 4 went for her throat she vanished, leaving no trace of her bieng there. She appeared behind the 4 Kakashis and chanted once agian. The chant created an orange circle around the Kakashis. The circle became brighter and as if there were a barrier around it, everything in the circle exploded. She cut her chant off and waited for the true Kakashi to show himself.

Chaosbark
As she did her technique a strange occurence happened. Where she stood the same circle she used to dispatch the four kakashi's would slowly find it's way appearing under her. The circle shining a bright orange it prepped to explode just as her's did. He had used his Sharingan to copy the ability barrier coming up as well.

ninjababe
She hasitated and pulled out her katana, she put it under her and it form what looked like a wind-mill, its open spaces closed. She knew her own attack couldn't work unless its victim was touching the ground. The circle exploded and the dust cleared. Nightshade was gaurded by her katana covering the ground with her crouched over it. She stode up untouched by the attack."Nice job, but why don't you attack me one on one, instead of mimicking my every move." Nightshade waited for a reply

Chaosbark
Yet again Kakashi had already changed position. Due to Kabuto along with Death disappearing he merely sent the clones after Nightshade. She had been busy dodging the attack not to notice two of them. Each one jammed a kunai into her shoulder blades. Kakashi stood rigid as he clutched his wrist. Eyes staring down at it a strange noise could be heard. It sounded almost like birds. "Tweet tweet tweet." Chakra slowly started forming along his hands so much that it was actually visible. In a brief second Kakashi seemed to disappear as he dashed foreward. Appearing again inches away he slammed his fist foreward towards Nightshade's chest.

moonrays
can i join?

name:Musashi
leader:Ero-Sennin
bio: Musashi was and orphan then he was trained by Ero-Sennin when he was 4 ^_^

here is a pic!
wohoo

Orochimaru
"attacking her i'll escape" death disapears

ninjababe
Yet again Kakashi had already changed position. Due to Kabuto along with Death disappearing he merely sent the clones after Nightshade. She had been busy dodging the attack not to notice two of them. Each one jammed a kunai into her shoulder blades. Kakashi stood rigid as he clutched his wrist. Eyes staring down at it a strange noise could be heard. It sounded almost like birds. "Tweet tweet tweet." Chakra slowly started forming along his hands so much that it was actually visible. In a brief second Kakashi seemed to disappear as he dashed foreward. Appearing again inches away he slammed his fist foreward towards Nightshade's chest.
She had no time to dodge the 2 and suffered the injury to her shoulders. Nightshade yelled out in pain and then realized Kakashi coming after her with full force in one fist. Her instinct was to dodge the hit to the chest so she layed backwards but in the process jamming the kunia farther in her shoulders. She renched in pain. She kicked her boots heill on the ground and out came a dagger from the front of her boot. She kicked up, jabbing it in Kakashis stomech. Nightshade jumped away, holding one of her shoulders. She reached back with both hands and jerked both kunia out. Ripping was heard when she did so. She was breathing hard when she said " ............bastard........."

Chaosbark
The momentum of the technique Kakashi had used basically sent a torrent of shale rock along with earth barreling straight for Nightshade. He had recieved the kick in the stomach only being cut slightly. Kakashi had arched his back just barely enough to avoid a mortal wound. Unfortunately his clones hadn't gotten out of the way in time each one disappearing in a confine of electric chakra. Kakashi dusted himself off assuming yet another technique form waiting patiently.

TheQuincy
....(man i'm stuck back in the village. Comeon next venom reply! along with kiba!)

ninjababe
Nightshade backed away from Kakashi and examend her injurys. She had 2 puncture wounds in her back and cuts and bruses from the rock that had flown at her. She dropped the Kunia that were in her hands and waited for Kakashi to attacked her. Nightshade, wasn't going to be the first to throw a fist this time. The pain in her back was imense but she stode strieght, watching Kakashi's moves intently.

moonrays
where are we now guys?

Haru-Donovan
Kabuto woke up in a field in the middle of the forest, "Where the hell am I?" he said, standing up. "Damn Death doesn't know how to use that taijutsu right." he looked around to find that he was not far from where he was before. "Well at least I didn't end up in the ocean or something." After he said that he took off toward where the fighting.

ninjababe
" I have a question for you Kakashi. Why in the world didn't you try to hit my stomech or face, WHY did you go for my chest when you know all too well I'm a woman.............. Would you want me to go for your vital areas aswell?" Nightshade waited for his reply, a bit of anger in her voice. It was kind of rude for him to aim at her chest..................... perverted too..... but she guessed she could expect it from someone who reads a book like his........ she had glanced at it when he ignored her to read it.

Orochimaru
"you are perverted ha ha" death looks away "o shit here he comes"

TheQuincy
(to speed things up, I'll also play as Gaara)

Gaara went through the woods with Kankuro. They were jumping through the trees. "Gaara is angry at something, I know that look" Kankuro thought in his head. Then Gaara stopped suddenly, Kankuro crashing behind him. "Sheesh Gaara, give me a little more warning next time!" Then he saw what gaara was looking at.

"The sensei from the village hidden in the leaves. Kakashi-san" Gaara said. He looked around and saw another ninja. Then yet another in the trees. "I need to feel alive" Gaara said as he sped through the trees, ready to kill the ninja that was "hidden" Gaara was approaching the ninja known as death. Kankuro meanwhjile stayed in the trees.

Haru-Donovan
Kabuto tackled Death out of the trees just before Gaara got to him, "Death, your going down!" He said as they we're falling to the ground. Once they hit the ground, Death landing on his back and Kabuto landing on his feet, he then set his sights on Gaara, "And what the hell are you doing here, Gaara?"

TheQuincy
Gaara just stared at Death. He immediately did not like him. "....."

ChakraStrings
I would love to enter as: KANKURO

Kankuro stood back in the trees where gaara left him. "Hopefully Gaara won't get involved in a fight," Kankuro said to himself. Kankuro felt the weight on his back- Karasu, his fully equipped Marionette. "Karasu..." kankuro thought. He looked back at where Gaara was.

Orochimaru
"oww.... should've moved"

TheQuincy
Gaara looked at Death and Kabuto. Maybe he'd kill them.

naruto641
(hey i'd like to join, any original charries still open?)

TheQuincy
taken are:
Naruto
Gaara
Kankuro
Neji
Hinata
Kiba
Kakashi

naruto641
(ill be Shikamaru then)

naruto641