X-23 vs Wildchild

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
No Prep. Who wins?

willRules
?

wolverine8888
it would not matter if they ahd prep. this is tough one. sabertooth beat the crap out of wild child. wolverine beat x-23. though sabertooth did have a hard time of doing so and wolverine relay had no trouble. im not sure x-23 far more skilled then wild child but wild child is crazy and just keeps on fighting

willRules
I think its a good match up..........

wolverine8888
ya it fighting skill vs savagery. it will certainly be interesting.

willRules
cool

King_Mungi
Tough call...no really

Wildchild is a mini Sabertooth and basically in AoA him and Sabertooth fought for days in the cell and Sabertooth had to go completly primal or he would have died. Where like someone said Wolverine took out X-23 fairly easy.

The guy was a genetic experiment (Secret Empire), member of Department H (Canadian C.I.A), Weapon X, X-Factor, Alpha/Omega/Gamma Flight. Plus he was trained by Wolverine.

So I give it to him, but I hate Wildchild's current look (vampire look in Weapon X)

wolverine8888
u mean she. x-23 is a girl

King_Mungi
Originally posted by wolverine8888
u mean she. x-23 is a girl

Ummm....read my post, I never called X-23 a guy. I was talking about Wildchild the whole time. I know who she is, and I dislike her. BAH! female clone of Wolverine with two claws on her hands,

wolverine8888
oh ok I thought u were talken about x-23 lol

King KAM
x-23 sucks,wildchild sucks, Wolverine owns them all, without the claws.

wannabe
Wildchild is cool and X-23 sucks, so...

Anyone remember that feral woman Wolvie and Sabertooth were hunting in Logans own series? She became pregnant after a night with Wolverine and died some time later after much fighting etc. ... SHE was a cool female version of Logan, Creed and Wildchild!!!

willRules
so people think wild child generally takes it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.